Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx’s asshole?

Would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx’s asshole?

Yes

QUINTS LOGGED
THROAT CLOGGED

No

Quints demand the log!!

Quints logged, throats clogged.
>Slidding down my fucking throat

Quints logged
Throats clogged

Lovely digits
Logged.

ok now i have to ask..
why do ppl always post OP's picture??

For logs?

Perhaps you're one of many people who ask themselves "Why is there a meme out there portaining to some queer who we've never met before's shit? Why do we care? Why does anyone care?" or "What is someone trying to accomplish by posting all of these fucking memes on the internet?" And that's a fair question. You have a right to know, but what you don't have a right to do is post onto Sup Forums unless you are 18 years of age.

Perhaps people are dumb and don't read any of the explanations provided to them by the Sup Forums staff or the KnowYourMeme entries. These, of course, are that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, emoest, gothiciest eukaryotic multicellular organism to ever walk the face of the earth and traditional sexual intercourse could never truly consumate one's true and deepest desires for him.

Welp that explains it. So this issa forced meme smh.

Quints logged
Throat so deliciously clogged

Are you a nigger? Grow up.

>forced meme
fprced down my ducking throat

Yes. Yes. Yes. Absolutely. To suck a steamy, dreamy, creamy log of shit that was slidding out of his rectum would be the ultimate pinnacle of my existence, and your quints prove it is indeed so. Anyone who thinks this is not a meme at this point is a complete idiot. All hail the glorious log!!!!

Dump

CHEcked

Any and all joking aside I very literally NEED andy's warm loaf in my fucking throat

>portaining

Dubs Quints!

fucking kek

yes

Wrong

Sick of seeing that random fag in these threads

does anybody have the "my name is andy and I hate very single one of you" pasta? need it for the lognet

Bump