Hello hacker Sup Forumsros

Hello hacker Sup Forumsros

How do I start hacking / become a hacker?

Stay in skool fuck boi

BAITED LOL NEWFAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zozzle?

Follow the instructions in pic related, you will learn soon my friend.

Step 1: Delete System32. This is probably one of the most important steps because it makes it more difficult for your PC to get traced when preforming a hack.

Step 2: Download TOR browser and yahoo search "Discord Backdoor Patch" This will allow you to access secured channels on discord.

Step 3: Join the discord link and get started learning about hacks. discord (D) gg/AwGfnL (Replace D with a period)

Press random buttons on your keyboard, 100% guarantee

Don’t do this
This man is right and knows the way. Be careful user make sure you are ready shit is real when you join.

Wow it still works had no idea these guys were still around

I know some shit about hacking and that I just want to learn more I will paste a method for jacking snapchat accounts I made a while ago.

>I will paste a method for jacking snapchat accounts I made a while ago.
deliver and we might stop giving you shit

bacon the gnarwall at halfnight.

^This, but don't bother if you're not going to learn/help/participate when needed.

Delete this ASAP. This actually works

Except then the person literally knows it's you rendering the whole thing pointless.

Step 1. Get into pentesting, not hacking.

Stay Whitehat, take it from someone who has gotten raided and done time.

Thank you.

post I.P. address
I'll send you instructions

Since I'm actually bored, let's go.

It is a very long process, which will take years if you actually want to do you own stuff. Don’t be like all these low ends nerds copy pasting stuff.

You will need to learn how to code, that’s obvious, and you’ll need to have a lot of knowledge regarding Networking, and Systems (Linux / Windows / [OSX if you can be arsed )
I will not talk about networking, because I hate it, and basically, just understand how stuffs connect to stuffs.
Systems will include in-depth knowledge of WinAPI / WinKernel (for windows) and how the UNIX kernel works (memory allocation through pages, scheduler, rights)
You will need some Maths knowledge as well if you want (for polymorphic or metamorphic code/engines) to dig into Malwares.

If you’re brand new to computer engineering, just start to learn how to code using “low levels” languages (C (++), Assembly), then understanding how OOP programming works is also “important” ( will save you some time, even though you do not need it… it will simplify coding a lot)

If you want to get a lot of knowledge to create really great malwares, Online video game hacking is a plus. You will not risk anything since it’s legal (except if you live in South Korea), and if you get comfortable into Reversing Game and Bypassing decent Anticheats (BattleEye / ESEA), then you may start thinking about really making money as a hacker.

NEVER EVER go into a mindset in which an OS / Programming language is utter shit. You may not like it, it may not be useful for what you (want to) do, if people spent time creating stuff, it has a use. Be careful about what you read online. Be critical.
If there is something you do not understand completely, dig into it.

Hope that helps.

step 1 slit wrist
step 2 do handstand
step 3 go to limbo and meet anonymous, say hi, tell him u want 2 be hacker
step 4 use the instructions he gives you go to go royally fuck yourself into the 9th dimension

Hey this doesn't work, now i only see a black screen

Im going to learn to hack with my phone so i can screw you up for runing my pc

zozzle