What is Sup Forums's stance on beasiality?

Is the bond between a dog and a man pure?

Is it "degenerate"?

Please post arguments against it instead of "muh feelz!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=zfJCnWW0bUM

> Burdinski lost his virginity to the family dog in his early teens, and today he lives with his partner, a Siberian husky, who gets very special treatment. Initially, Burdinski did make efforts to have a normal life, testing out girlfriends and boyfriends, but he just wasn't satisfied. It wasn't until the advent of the Internet that he realized that he was not alone, and he decided to go zoo for good.

>What is Sup Forums's stance on beasiality?
It shouldn't be illegal. Animals is property, what a man does with his property is his business.

The animal cannot comprehend what is happening to it, never will be able to comprehend. Even kiddy diddlers can try to make the case that the child consented.

Hang them all, a bullet is too good.

Never thought this.
You're right.

Sexual liberation is the downfall of a civilization

Why

>Because I say so

Destruction of morals

between a dog and a western woman I would probably choose the dog most of the time
they're animals so at least they have an excuse for doing stupid shit and unlike humans they tend to learn from their errors and bad behavior

thanks modern feminism

Because history says so.

Tell me bitch, which civilization has fallen because 'sexual liberation'?

Because that's fucking degenerate, that's why.
You don't insert your dick in another animal when you are a human unless you are mentally ill.

its hot if a girl does it

The ROMAN EMPIRE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

>muh feels

Sorry, but that's Tumblr-tier.

What about legal/medic/historic arguments?

No different from pedos, animals can't consent and you're literally raping them

Both used one another for protection and survival. Over thousands and thousands of years wolves became docile and domesticated to better suit mans needs. It is no longer a reciprocal relationship outside of the dog being housed/fed in relative luxury compared to its wild counterparts.

Eastern Europe is full of feral dogs that are predatory as fuck and dangerous. Especially Poland, Ukraine and Russia. Central Europe is home to millions of feral cats. Rome in particular is disgustingly overrun with wild cats that piss on EVERYTHING. The Colosseum reeked of piss and was haphazardly maintained over the centuries...embarrassing.

I keep dogs as companions because I like to hunt, and I like the idea of responsibility for my children..also the protection our dogs provide to them in our stead.

Didn't even read the topic of the thread. Dogs are tools for people to enrich their lives, sex with your tools is wrong

>'Sexual liberation'
>Not internal division, invasions and economic crisis

>mexican intellectual

>Mexican arguments

This.

>Implying internal division wasn't caused by sexual liberation, which then caused the economic crisis, due to the bachelors and working class moving out of Rome to escape bachelor taxes.

It's like you choose not to look at everything.

You need help goat rapist.
If you don't understand that it is fundamentally wrong and unatural to try to practice a reproductive act with an animal which cannot even give consent, you are just a relativist shitbag and nothing on earth will ever change that.

Oh fuck..where did you copy those from Wikipedia? The decline of Rome correlates with a rise in pederasty/pedophilia (sexual liberation) it was one of MANY contributing factors dumb cunt

>Implying internal division wasn't caused by geopolitical and ideological discordances

The internet was a mistake.

You're arguing with a Mexican whose country has age of consent down to 12. He's a lost cause.

I bet you think that '''''''''refugees''''''' are escaping climate change, huh?

No it wasn't.

yeah, you're right.
Fuck this gay earth.

its animal abuse.
not to mention just... unbelievable mentally deranged.

Woes did a good video on this but it was about half an hour long.

>animals can't comprehend fucking

Retard.

The western world

I guess if you would do it in front of your Mom. Otherwise no.

Get the faggot shit out of here

>>OP
>Is the bond between a child and a man pure?

>Is it "degenerate"?

>Please post arguments against it instead of "muh feelz!!"

ebin

POO

What are you implying?

That looks like my dog except mine has hazel eyes

>It wasn't until the advent of the Internet that he realized that he was not alone, and he decided to go zoo for good.

Well that sums it up then

This is cancer, no different than homosexuality or pedophilia.

>The animal cannot comprehend what is happening to it, never will be able to comprehend.
Then what is the harm exactly? Flawed argument mate.

muh feelzzz

No we shouldn't.
If you give them this they'll ask for more and more.
The slippery slope is real, after the animals, they'll come after corpses and children.

It already happend with the gays, we gave them marriage and then they push trans, and we accepted it. Now the LGBT is the LGBTQWERTYI+ they'll keep adding onto it.

Not for me buddy, but I can see why some would go that way. Dogs are better than people in a lot of ways. A canine bitch can actually *be* loyal a human bitch can only at best *act* loyal.

Which is exactly why they are property.

not fucking animals is a good enough argument for me (Leviticus 19:19) but basically animals cannot consent.

>animals cannot consent
In situations where you have a woman + male dog, that argument doesn't really hold water. The dog is often the instigator, so isn't that by default "consent"?