When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

Now. Now is a good time to hit her. I don't care what time it is where you are go slap the shit out of her now please.

you didn't smack her right then?

jeesus dude, gotta lay down the hammer

spank her. Spanking is still considered okayish.

Hit her with some pasta. You've got lots.

Shouldn't have given her any money, told her to ask for money, then took away her phone for a week.

When is it okay to stop spamming this thread?

Spank the fuck out of her, no face or body. Just the ass, and please fucking do it hard.

holy shit kill her dude

Should I spank her bare ass or should I do it over her clothes?

don't give her ammo for sexual assault dude. she sounds like a complete bitch, she would pull that on you

Irrelevant.
Spanking is not to damage but controling and stablishing the position of power.
If you didn't before, probably is too late.

Listen, user, you gotta put your foot down NOW. If she keeps this up she'll go down a road she doesn't wanna go down, take it from another father. You need to end this before she puts you and herself in a world of hurt.

you've already posted this you fucking mongol.

be a better parent

If you're white knighting saying spanking is hitting fuck off. We don't need more SJW here. NEXT I would do what my dad would of done. Bitch slap that slut then beat her ass. Don't believe me come over fag

Spanking seems weird for a 12 year old.

it's too late to do anything user

>trying to steal from you
That's a paddlin
>ungrateful for what she got
That's a paddlin
>refusing to listen to her parents
That's a paddlin

Don't spoil her. Let her know that she will be punished if she does something bad. You do not want her to grow up to be a self entitled whore

Take something away from her

If she's really twelve, then you should facefuck her until she's vomits at least six times.

this, if you waited at all, the punishment wont have the effect you want. it must be done directly after the offense for them to make the mental association of "do bad"=pain. hitting them later will only teach them to hate you.

When you are home alone with her, rape her and throw 20 dollars at her after saying 'Know you earnt it, let me know if you need more....'

... also stop cooking pasta.... faggot.