So was Ron a cuck? It's certainly heavily implied but never outright said as far as I can remember

So was Ron a cuck? It's certainly heavily implied but never outright said as far as I can remember.

Gingers are Cucked by genetics so yes he was

>It's certainly heavily implied
when and where?

>image.jpg
>its a terrible thread
wowee

they were all cucks.
hermione cucked ron with viktor krum
ron cucked hermione with lavender
cho chang cucked harry with ceddric diggory

When Ginny was dating that black guy who lived in the same room as Ron. Clearly they must have been having sex there and probably even on Ron's bed occasionally yet Ron never acted out about it and instead let Harry do it. Harry also fucked his sister aswell as his gf/childhood crush Hermione and IIRC in the last chapter 17 years later it's described Harry is walking with Hermione and Ginny while Ron walks with the children a bit back, implying Harry is the bull.

Other small shit such as when Harry had been on his first date with Cho and Ron had a really fanatic interest in it.

Well he was in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises so yeah.I mean each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>at least the books were good
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

n-no she didn't ;_;

he got cucked by the screenwriter who hated ron and gave hermione some of his top lad moments

It was implied that hermione cheated on him after they were married? I don't remember that.

kek

Ginny is his sister. Another man fucking her doesn't mean he's cucked.

>Used to get all of the Harry Potter books at midnight when I was a kid
>New book out after all these years

>Haven't even read the plot summary on wikipedia

Yes, you've compiled a very compelling piece of evidence here.

There's just the small problem of you forgetting that it was never indicated that Ron had a romantic relationship with his sister, you fucking idiot.

I heard it's shit anyway.

stale pasta but atlas shrugged is unironically the worst and most pleb tier """literature""" on that chart

Did Hermione have any relationships in the series aside from Ron?

It is truly horrible. The only somewhat decent part is Draco Malfoy since he's the sole character to actually get character development between the first 7 books and the new one. Everyone else is garbage and the plot is incomprehensibly bad it's about Voldemort's secret time traveling daughter no seriously

If you're fine with a nigger muggleborn fucking your sister on your own bed you're a cuck.

iktf

>ywn spend the night reading the new comfy harry potter book in bed with some snacks.

why even live?

She got to at least 2nd base with Krum if not 3rd.

What are you even doing in this thread

>Krum
I vaguely remember who this was supposed to be. When does this happen?

>parents divorced
>had to drive my little brothers from moms to dads and back every week
>2 hour drive each way
>would listen to Harry Potter audiobooks while driving through quiet country roads in rural Saskatchewan

Comfy but also sad

What? Can't I ask a question as simple as that?

Yes. She had LDR with Viktor Krum for like two books and it's implied she had sex with Percy Weasley between book 2 and 3.

4th book

Oh. I was completely wrong in who I thought he was.

>The only somewhat decent part is Draco Malfoy since he's the sole character to actually get character development between the first 7 books and the new one.

good, he friggin' needed it

his character got fuckin' shafted in the 7th book - after the all the allusions to his struggles with the expectations of his family and his own internal conflict, it all amounted to jack diddly squat

he made no meaningful decisions or actions contributing to the plot whatsoever

just one of many disappointments with how that series wrapped up...

This board is for adults

Everyone knows she's with krum

And I forgot who that was supposed to be. I don't even remember it being more substantial than him taking her to the dance.

but hufflepuff is best house

>loose qts
>smoking some nice kush then sneaking to the kitchens for food.
>generally not giving a shit about the chad gryffindors / 3edgy5me slytherins / ravenclaw nerds

Funny because in my country their relative uniqueness and rarity would get many girls riled up I think. But in countries where they are many gingers they seem to be the butt of all jokes, at least among the white native population. Do other races in places like England mock them too?

>he made no meaningful decisions or actions contributing to the plot whatsoever
But he did, he let Harry & co escape.

Hes kind of a big guy being a triwizard champion and the quote unquote best seeker in the world

His role in the fourth book is fairly minor.

Yes but everyone adores him

>>Sup Forums