What's her name, Sup Forumsros? Do you still think about her?

What's her name, Sup Forumsros? Do you still think about her?

Sophia, and no, her mom was totally worth it.

Becka, the first and last thing i think of each day. I truly believe with her i would be happy for the rest of my life

Erika And yes . I still love her.she Is 18
She was thé best thing in my life

Give me (you)s, I'm feeling really depressed
>Be 18
>Have almost-first-gf
>Really, REALLY insecure about my body but she was the first one I actually thought I'd trust enough to fuck one day
>Girl fucks another guy as we're just about to formalize the relationship
>Decides to tell me this the day I was planning to ask her to be gf
>FeelsHurt.png
>She says it's "no big deal" and that I'm "exaggerating"
>Tell her to fuck off and never talk to me again
>Fast forward now
>21
>Work from home and never leave for unrelated reasons
>Lost all trust in women
>Became a misogynist
>Haven't talked to a single woman since
>Non-Virgins now repulse me, makes it hard to talk to them even online
>Guy friends are okay but I only see them once every 8 months or so
>Still virgin and even more insecure
>Get extremely lonely but still refuse to talk to girls
Even if I got a woman to tell me she's a virgin before talking to her, I would think she's lying.

What are my options besides suicide, becoming a faggot or getting into traps?

get over it nigga the only thing stopping you is yourself

Do you, user?

Stop being a faggot and realize that the problem is you my guy

Grow up and go outside it’s the only way

Isabel

Barbara, and yep.

Beta fags like you are the reason women feel so entitled to take advantage of you. You're your own worst enemy.

Her name was Kate.
i loved her.
But then i moved away and she fell for another guy. I still see her sometimes, and it kills me.

Gerda. I fucking love her.

Ruby. Every single day.

Brooke. Ex wife. We may have moved on, but there's always that "what-if" in the back of my mind

Bitcoins

all the time

Sydney. I think she was the girl I was supposed to marry. I think about it every day.

Natalie. We knew each other in high school but eventually drifted apart and I was too beta to keep talking to her. Eventually graduate and haven't seen her since. I think about her every now and then, not really longing for her, but more like a what-if.

dubs!

Damn

Suicide is the only option

Fascinating. What was your girl name and why can't you continue to be yourself? You looked very cute, I'd bang.

I've learned to not get attached to things. Like about 3 months ago, I had to leave my dog at a shelter. I moved away because of family issues, and since I moved to a small apartment, there wasn't enough space so I couldn't stay with him. I loved him a lot, but I didn't even cry when I left him. His name was Cliff.

My first crush was my only true love. She was loving, quite smart and beautiful. We became friends quite fast and shared lots of moments together. I fell in love with her, and one day I felt brave enough and asked her to be my girlfriend. She let me down, as she only wanted to remain friends and was interested in someone else. She was the most honest and upfront person I've ever talked to, and now we're still friends. Nothing has changed ever since that moment. I'm already over her, but sometimes I think she isn't happy with her boyfriend. Like, whenever someone asks about her boyfriend when I'm around, she gets annoyed (I can tell because of her facial expression) and vaguely answers what they ask. I know his boyfriend, he is nice and quite handsome (no homo).

Still, I love her as a friend and wouldn't change anything about our relationship (unless she wants to).

Adelaide. Yes, she was light years ahead, and it was so interesting how she was so mature that she had almost an outside perspective. I don’t think I ever acknowledged how goddamn genius she was. I mean, I always knew she was so ahead of people on how life should be lived but I just never realized how far ahead she was. To me, she was the biggest influence on my life. She showed me genuine love, and showed me how to love physically and mentally. She gave me perspective, showed me what was really important. I don’t care how soft I sound. She’s gone, but she’s given me the ultimate peace by choosing me to be the person to receive her full love.

Jessica. Yes, everyday. Every waking second, really.

Nida. Yes, and it hurts

Lilith and yes

Kaylee and my parents are insane Christians

Anna. Yes Every day. She broke my fucking heart.

Do you still have your dick? Were you on hormones? Tits?

Carly. Every once in a while I see her and my emotions get dragged back up. Think about her almost every damn day

Kathleen, and she's the first and last thing I think of every day. 8 years now.

Grow strong, and move along

Destiny and almost never, it's been 4 years now, but thanks for reminding me ass hat.

Rosalie. Only when I'm really horny, because I wanted to fuck her and didn't get to.

Haylee. Felt like I spent my younger and better years on her, and although it became clear that it would never work, I loved her as much as I could to the end. I make it out to be that I'm made of stone, but I think about her all the time.

Sam. Every night.

What the fuck

>ojhanie
>we were childhood friends
>our families were very close
>had a massive crush on her the whole time
>our families moved apart
>it was just a stupid crush but i thought about her nearly everyday
>never really contacted her because it would never work because of the distance
>see she gets a boyfriend via social media
>accept its not gonna happen
>grow up normally dating other girls
>still think about her for no goddamn reason
>doesn't even make sense to me
>visiting a family member
>turns out her family also lives close by
>we all go and have dinner with them
>die on the inside the whole time
>fly home

It doesn't make sense to me at all
why do i think about her so much
it's been like 10 years

you never really get over your first crush.

Kaya

fucking hell I can't stop thinking about her even though I am in a serious relationship now. Somehow I've never gotten over her. I wish so much for her trying to reconnect or something.

It serves me right though, I really was a piece of shit back then, its been 4 years.

for once, no girl came to mind. I did it Sup Forums.

i would have expected another girl to replace her in my head by now

but as soon as i have a breakup the girl i was dating disappears from my mind completely

I know that feel

>I really was a piece of shit back then

these feels
i had no idea what i had

everybody else is fucking garbage in comparison to that girl
i'm not sure i'll ever get over her

Ana

Never gonna forget how we fucked like rabbits and watched horror movies...

hope you find happiness someday

Danae. Left me after saying she didn’t want to be in a relationship. Ended up dating some gross nerd which kinda made me laugh as she’s an easy 10.

The feels ...

Alex. We dated for more than half a year. We were in a band, and we broke up. I stayed in the band until she started dating the drummer. I rejoined when I thought about how much I love the music. I still kinda love her, but I try to view her as a co worker I dislike now.

you are being cucked even though she is your band member..

fuck that drummer dude

I should clarify that I'm pretty sure they broke up. I had enough space to separate our relationship and the band. Yes it is kind of being fucked. Our music is something I love, though.

Ash.

My first and only love.

She's away seeing her family right now, I won't have seen her for over a month when she gets back.

Haven't stopped thinking about her since she left.

I'm going to marry that girl guys.

she was a good fuck. you missed out, faggot,

Not a fan of drummer boy, but he can play.

Oy bruv you from the michigan area?

GET YOUR HAPPINESS OUT OF THIS THREAD

Lauren, and no. I can't be worried about that shit. She can go fuck herself for what she said to me. I got better shit to do and worry about. You fucking people, I swear. Someone treats you like shit, don't dwell on it.

Jessica

Chose meth and dope dealers over me and her daughter.

Not him but I am.

Savannah, and from time to time I'll remember what she was like through(voice, personality, etc.)dreams. I met her randomly on some social connection site when I was in the middle of high school and we clicked. It was a long distance relationship.

I think I gained a fear of isolation after my first relationship ended because all of my friends were mostly my first girlfriends friends. So I was mostly left to myself for about a year, I tried to make other friends, joined the tennis team but I never really felt truly connected to any of them at the time. The only place I had any interaction with other people that I felt I was similar to was here on Sup Forums and mostly Sup Forums, so I gained a dark sense on humor about life through the years that I lurked.

Savannah and I talked just about every day, which made me feel like I wasn't alone and she had a dark sense of humor as well so we would always be laughing. I always had doubts about how long the relationship was going to last since we never got to see each other; however, I promised that once I got my license I would go visit her(would've only been a 3 hour drive). But it never lasted that long and when she slowly stopped responding, I had a terrible way of coping with everything and eventually broke down to where all I had was myself and I always told myself that I could never lose me. Didn't know at the time I was helping develop depersonalization in myself.

It's been 8-9 years since then and I still hate it when she comes up in my dreams. Forget about the relationship, I've yet to meet someone else that I feel is made from the same tree. I just want to stay in touch. It hurts every time Sup Forumsros...

I wanna die

fucking meth

>Lana
>by far the prettiest girl i know
>very nice
>we were in a pretty drug central scene together
>she was always just slightly out of reach
>we were never single at the same time
>then i found out my best friend wanted to date her
>then she dated my brother for like a week
>then i dated her best friend
>then meth
>fucking meth
>her mental health is deteriorating rapidly
>it's starting to show on her physically
>makes me wonder if i had been more sure of myself in the beginning it could have worked

Fuck my life, can't save that girl

brooke..

left me back in september. almost two years of happiness. wanted to spend my life with her. im better now for the most part, but ill never give up on a chance that we can be together again and make it last

junkies arent worth it my guy

she wasn't a junkie when we met
we were just kids dancing in the dark

none of this hard drugs shit

That's deep...

Autumn, there won't be another like her

I feel you guys. It's sad to say, but I think we're fucked. I don't think we'll ever be over them. You never really stop loving someone who truly touches your heart. What sucks is they're almost never who you end up with, and it's even worse when it's your fault. I kick myself in the fucking ass every day for being such a stupid fucking piece of shit. Goddamn it Jessica I'm sorry.

That was the most realist thing I have ever read on Sup Forums in a while. We are here for you Sup Forumsro

Keep pushing forward and don't forget the Chan

We got cancer but we also got real Sup Forumsros
Out here!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who still constantly misses my ex, but I see some of you talking about how it's been like 8 or 9 or 10 years and it hasn't lessened at all and that scares the fucking shit out of me.

We always say we do but it's bullshit

Mackenzie and yes

Godspeed my son

just curious man, used to bang a girl in the ass named natalie from michigan - was gonna send him the nudes if it was her

Because it's what you're supposed to do. You can't tell someone you end up with that you'll always love an ex or it will poison the relationship and make you look like some kind of asshole who just uses people in an attempt to get over your ex. Of course that's not true for most people, but it's how it looks that matters, because everyone is so goddamn obsessed with your business and interpreting your feelings and actions to fit their own views, so you just hold it inside and it eats away at you and you develop unhealthy coping habits and people look at you funny and wonder why someone who has a solid relationship and career and "model life" is getting stupendously drunk every night and has a smile that never reaches their eyes.

It's 2 AM and I feel like dying.

I'm a be honest it will never leave. Plus if you have felt (real feels) you are shit out of luck plus the memories destroy you..

That’s the name of the girl I’m thinking of too wtf

Jonhas
He's a great guy and I find myself thinking about him a lot. I hope we have a fun time together when I visit in May. Nothing would be better.

I remember the day I realized that I had never actually been in love before her. I thought I had been, but nah. With the others I just kind of assumed I was in love because we were together for a while and that's what I thought it was her. But when it's real you feel it. It's impossible to describe it to someone, but if you've felt it you'll know what I'm talking about.

Mine too, actually. Every day, usually.

Barbara, Arianna, Anna, Abigail, Ashley America (I have a thing for a's apparently)

The list honestly goes on. Far too many fuck ups, far too many girls, far too many regrets. Usually my fault, not always. They all still cross my mind, some more often than others. Haven't lost hope yet. I'll find the one I won't let go, one day. I hope.

>plus the memories destroy you..
Jesus Christ this. I still have all our old pictures and all the cards and drawings and stuff she gave me. I look at them when I'm particularly trashed and really want to feel my heart rip in half.

Maria. I fucked up in this case, we're both in nursing school and I had a chance early on... But I told myself I wouldn't date just yet and we became good friends... Problem is now I'm in love with her and can't do jack shit but sit next to her in class while she remains oblivious of the fact that I'd take a clip of 5.56 rounds to the dick for her. Good times, gooood times.

I know that feel user. Theatre though, instead of nursing.

I was finally able to throw all those letters away a while back. I don't feel any regret, though I'll always remember how great she was

I wanna die too I agree so many people put on a fake happiness. Also I wake up every morning wishing she was next to me.

Post nudes anyway

All the stuff from her is the most precious stuff I have. I keep it in a fire chest, where most people keep important legal documents and shit. If my house ever caught fire I'd grab that shit if it meant burning my arm to the bone.

I still have stupidly realistic dreams about her. A few weeks ago I woke up from a dream and rolled over to put my arms around her, then promptly died inside. It's been two fucking years without contact.

Listen buddy they're pretty terrible nudes honestly I just wanted to be a nice guy - if you really want to see the worst ass you've ever seen let me know

I let myself go after my heartbreak. Lost about 15 lbs because I don't eat much anymore. Never get any sleep. Always up until like 4 in the morning even though I know I should get rest. Failed two of my classes this last semester because I was too depressed to get out of bed and attend them. Just don't want to exist anymore

The feeling is a once in a lifetime feel user.

That's why I feel like I'm never gonna find a girl like my ex again

>>

Told yourself you wouldn't get close but by the time you opened up it was too late? Yea, it happens. Worst part is I see her everyday and she cries on my shoulder every other day...but I can't do jack shit about it. If I confess it just makes things awkward, if I hold it in it eats away at me more and more... Ironic that I saw lives on the daily but I can't save myself from this

I still have baby pictures of my EX....

Fucking eats me alive everyday

>I let myself go after my heartbreak.
Can relate to this. I eat like shit, never work out anymore, drink constantly, can't hold a steady job. I don't really give a fuck. It's not just because of her leaving, there are plenty of other factors, but that probably hit me the hardest. I have no doubt I'll just mindlessly coast through the rest of my life and die of cirrhosis eventually

Caroline. Yes I do and realize that I fucked up when I broke up with her.

Yeah, it took me 23 years to find it, and I wasn't even looking. It just happened unexpectedly. And then I fucking fucked up it like I fuck up everything in my worthless life.

2 years for me its been 4 years. I miss her every fucking day