Medfags: I've had this on my waist for about a month and a half. Every day it flakes and the skin peels...

Medfags: I've had this on my waist for about a month and a half. Every day it flakes and the skin peels. Sometimes a clear liquid leaks out of where it peels. What the fuck is this? And should I go to a doctor?

no don't go to a doctor just wait until the later stages of skin cancer develop and it's irreversible

that'll show them stupid doctors

>And should I go to a doctor?
no
perfectly normal
happens to everyone
stay home

Are you actually retarded?

looks like you are allergic to nickel

psoriasis most likely

treat (not cure) with clobetasol

Save your money and take care of it yourself. Buy a few jugs of hand sanitizer and apply to the effected areas five times daily. Wear clean clothes everyday. Shower every day. Use a clean washcloth and towel every day. Change you bed linen once a week. Avoid allowing the area to stay moist. Spend time outside in the sun on the effected tissue to let the uv take help keep the areas clean. Lose weight. Eat right. Drop being a faggot.

That's what I'm thinking

Don't breed

Looks like a fungal infection. You can try over the counter anti-fungals, but those only treat really common infections. You'll have to go to the doctor to treat that, most likely.

Have you changed washing powder/liquid recently?

What does it smell like?

Listerine..it's an anti septic..will burn like hell

Butter.

I might not know what it is, but from what you've told me I recommend going to the doctor. It could be fungal, which is usually treatable at home. However, going to the doctor would be your best bet. If it actually starts bleeding then you definitely need to see one.

You've got a yeast infection from your gut trapping moisture and poor grooming habits. Stop being a scrub and shower. Couple that with moving more often and sitting less than an hour at a time.

looks like P, I have P and have had it bad for 10 years, i have plaque P, what OP said with the liquid, sounds like plaque psoriasis.

Definitely go to the doctor, but as user pointed out, don't expect a cure

Butter? Fuck me, then. I don't know. If it smelled like ass, I'd suspect Chub Rub. Sort of looks like it. Happens. If you're simply being facetious, all you have to do is get some Gold Bond Foot Powder and apply that shit liberally for a couple of days. It's a fungus, and it's easily solved.

What kinnd of belt have you been wearing?

i had some shit like that next to my balls on a few occasions. use pic related and it'll probably go away in a few days. i even used the kind for your feet and it still worked. it was the same brand tho

Why the fuck wouldn’t you go to a doctor
Look at that shit

Fungal Infection.

Not OP but doctors are for rich people who can afford to lose hundreds of dollars just to be told it's fine or to take some antibiotics. It's like you don't realize there are poor people.

Fair comment. Britfag here and I don't have to consider cost so you're right, it doesn't necessarily occur to me that people just can't afford it.

Get a job with benefits, you fucking parasite.

Over the counter ‘athletes foot’ spray. Will sting the first couple times but it will kill,that shit.