Is there anything more degenerate than vaporizing liquid and blowing clouds for attention?

Is there anything more degenerate than vaporizing liquid and blowing clouds for attention?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=don't turn away disturbed&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjuw8mw1oLNAhUKHlIKHe_BD6UQyCkIHzAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xSN4-ThknE&usg=AFQjCNHkm3sty9aUKhmaSa9yAwweAyYc2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

race mixing

It's no different from drinking coffee.

Maybe stoning a woman to death for being raped...

You know what, you're right. Vaping is much worse.

>Water vapor triggers me
Do you sperg out eveytime you see a cloud, too?

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=don't turn away disturbed&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjuw8mw1oLNAhUKHlIKHe_BD6UQyCkIHzAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xSN4-ThknE&usg=AFQjCNHkm3sty9aUKhmaSa9yAwweAyYc2w

VAPE NAYSH FAGGOT

Sweden?

Bros I think this shit isnt as safe as they think I keep getting colds every week when I vape

yes
doing it with tobacco instead

fucking disgusting

complete retard

With the new FDA regulations vaping will be pretty much dead soon.
Vaping is connected to a lower immune system. So, it makes sense.

Yea you think you're funny with your mouth fedora, meanwhile us pure Nordic people laugh and eat smegma butter

making threads about it for attention

vape nation brah
nah bah dis is 0 nicotine, i aint bout that shit brah

just mad clouds brah

You are right then, that is fucking stupid.

I use an electric cigar, but that shit is dumb. That's the teenager reason to pick up smoking, but being a total pussy about it.
I just switched to vapor because three packs a day was getting fucking expensive at $10/pack in Alaska.

Igniting biomass and creating a culture around said biomass

If you do it in public, then Yes.
If you do it in private, then No.
Next thread.

So I don't know what vaping actually is, are they e-cigs but people needed a dumb name for it or is it something different?

>I just switched to vapor because three packs a day was getting fucking expensive at $10/pack in Alaska.

Quit being a pussy and start smoking again.