Thoughts?

youtu.be/GwrnjtW-rfk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlzQdF3Smw
youtube.com/watch?v=ziZ9w5OiyKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Utter shit, as always

Expected it to be much worse

This is great, shits all over the original. Same with Disturbed 10/10 version of Sound of Silence.

The human embodiment of a 12 pack of Mountain Dew right here in this post.

You're fucking gay asshole. Pink Floyd is fucking dad music for old boomer faggots. A7x fucking rock and get heavy and reinvent old songs for the new generation. Dont fucking hate a song youre not even litsening to becasue of the name or bias.

Motherfucker I listened to it 5 minutes ago and I thought it sucked
How about you take a damn shower

always liked avenged, but this is boring as shit. absolutely no reason for them to have covered this song.

It just sounds like another cover of Wish You Were Here

Jesus Christ it's terrible. Why didn't the guitarist play the intro solo correctly? Why the shitty drums? Why the shitty distorted guitar? Why do shitty metal bands keep covering classic songs?

Ok what about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlzQdF3Smw

They also did a terrible cover of Retrovertigo.

lmao

Completely pointless. What's the point of doing a cover if you're trying to sound exactly like the original? Only difference was the shitty metal drums and YEEEAAAAUUUUH vocals.

At least Disturbed's Sound of Silence was so cringeworthy it was entertaining.

I think the way they played it takes away from a lot of the dynamic changes in the original that make it such a great song

listen to burzum and die

thank you for this sc

You mean the repetitive garbage that is only being praised because the guy killed another guy and burned church? Its really ironic how you people call a7x pop metal while Burzum should be the definition of pop since it relies heavily on repetition.

better than original xd

i'm gonna use this insult irl

btw this cover is flat as fuck
at least it's not as bad as the disturbed cover

>minimalism is pop

A7X is the rick and morty of rock music

>that crowd
Were they opening for Metallica or something? I had no idea they were that popular.

>shit song
>shit band covering it

It's shit, idk what I was expecting

Not bad but one thousand times under the original version

the latter part is true but avenged sevenfold is the epitome of buttmetal and this song is no different

I disagree. But I thi k its fucking pointless to cover a song and essentially do it exactly as its original is. At least for Runaway they spun it (though its cringe and should be made fun of) it gets a point there. This is pointless and kind of insultinf but not the cringe Disturbed pulled off with sound of silence

How is this any different from the original outside of maybe using a guitar for the keys and the singers voice

Also cute troll, I hate majority of their covers because they're barley reworked outside of different singer different guitar tone. Runaway is the only truly original reworked cover

This is a watered down Bungle cover. Very disapointing. Someone post runaway i wonder what Sup Forums will think of that

Repetition doesn't make it pop.
The shrieks and production make burzum a bad candidate for mass appeal/marketing. And they weren't pandering to normals, making the music a more unique.

Listen to:
youtube.com/watch?v=ziZ9w5OiyKo

>they
Kill yourself

>make cover
>sounds pretty much like the original