Nigglet jumps into gorrila cage, gorilla thinks it's a fellow chimp

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616453/New-video-footage-Harambe-shows-400-pound-gorilla-HOLDING-HANDS-four-year-old-boy-fell-zoo-enclosure-witnesses-say-animal-acting-protectively.html

>New video footage of Harambe the gorilla suggests he was trying to protect a four-year-old boy who fell into the zoo enclosure just minutes before the 400-pound animal was fatally shot.

>The clip shows Harambe standing guard over the boy in the corner of the moat, and the two even share a brief moment holding hands.

>Witnesses said the gorilla was acting protectively in the tense situation, which may have been aggravated by panicked onlookers who screamed as they watched from above.

More proof that niggers aren't human, gorillas get confused and mistake them for fellow chimps.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/cincinnati-zoo-justice-for-harambe
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/05/29/woke-af-hot-take-alert-the-african-gorilla-was-killed-to-protect-white-life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

In the nigglets defense, it probably thought the gorilla was it's father.

They described the gorilla as a gentle giant.

there are people complaining about the fact they shot a BLACK animal I shit you not, while ignoring the fact that the kid is black
so not only are niggers actually comparing gorillas to black people, but they also value the life of an animal more than the life of a black kid
we've come full circle

>they also value the life of an animal more than the life of a black kid

Who doesn't?
Gorilla are an endangered specie.

OMG Niggers..I swear.

How did a gorilla get into the nigger exhibit?

it's just baffling that these liberal twitter warriors are complaining that the zoo keepers didn't risk the life of a niglet

change.org/p/cincinnati-zoo-justice-for-harambe

>Petition to have child's parents criminally charged

Sign this

why aren't the media blaming the nigger mom?

This has happened in the past before, though. With white kids.

And back then they didn't have to shoot the gorilla, the zoo keeper went in and the gorilla gave the baby to them.

maybe if you're a cuck. I love putting the lives of niggers at risk.

>people actually think the Zoo made the wrong call

Being responsible for a kids death would ruin them, furthermore if the child died and they did nothing they'd be labeled as racists for valuing a monkey over a black baby. At worst they'll have to make a new barrier and deal with PETA's protests while this Internet fad dies off.

>muh extinction argument

That gorillas value is nothing more than being an act at a zoo, a child's potential is infinitely more valuable to our society.

Is there any pic of the mom and son?

>a niglet's potential is infinitely more valuable to society

he wuz a good gorilla, tryna get an education and goin ta church

he dindu nuffin

This is a nigger we're talking about, not a white kid. I value the life of a gorilla more than I would hundreds of black kids. Someone could have gone in there and gotten the kid back without incident because gorillas are also significantly more intelligent than niggers and will compromise. Give him some food and you get the child back. Failing that, the gorilla gets a tasty niglet for lunch.

Do you think the niggers mom tossed the nigglet in so she could file a lawsuit against the zoo?

liberals were blaming white people for a gorilla getting killed

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/05/29/woke-af-hot-take-alert-the-african-gorilla-was-killed-to-protect-white-life/

>black kid finally gets a father figure
>his dad gets murdered by white police officers
ain't no justice in the jungle

kek

They should have let nature take its course. Statistically that kid only has another two decades to live anyway, maybe even less with his shitty parents.

Keks where had

exactly. forget the race aspect.

1. looks like the gorilla is protecting the kid, which seems to be true.

2. wait. wait for what, exactly? the moment to distract the gorilla FROM SOMETHING IT IS PROTECTING, and run over and rescue it?

bottom line: DON'T LET PEOPLE INTO A ZOO ENCLOSURE.

Oh right, I forgot these threads were just for making nigger jokes

it's baffling that this shit got more than 11.000 likes.

Statistically speaking a niglet is more likely to grow up and become a bane to civil society

Monkeys are creepy as fuck bro

I like how you put that little arrow in there. I would have been completely unaware of the context otherwise.

Lmfao omfg I'm dying

Its kinda cute.

This whole ordeal is the fault of the parents who let their kid climb into a gorilla exhibit.
They should be paying for a new gorilla. Or rather, the boy's father should join the exhibit.

Gorilla dindu nuffin

He wuz gud boi

Apes != Monkey
End this meme, read a book.

i suck. kill me now. NO ARROWS anymore. noted.

Would it completely shock you if it came out that they were aware or even encouraged it? This is why they walk around in the street and drive like idiots. If they get hurt, it's pay day.

>Or rather, the boy's father should join the exhibit.
He's probably already in the federal zoo.

heh

>Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!

>Media
>Blaming the correct Person
Nigga fo/reel?

I know, but when I think of apes and monkeys as a group, I just think of the word monkey. They're both creepy. They're like ugly people that hobble around on all fours and eat bananas. And they're deceiving because they can look you straight in the eye like they know exactly what the fuck is going on around them. But really they're just retarded.

NO JUSTICE!

NO BANANAS!

Not underrated, but gave me a chuckle.

Riddle me this, #BlackLivesMatter

Why didn't the cops shoot the black kid too? Was he not ripe for the picking yet?

These people are mind-numbingly racist.

They are comparing Black humans to a fucking gorilla.

eh I'll say both the zoo and the mother were at equal fault
I saw the video of the enclosure and there's essentially zero 'fence' at all, it's just a little wire rope thing. That's absolutely ridiculous imo t b h.

Equally, pay attention to your damn kid. If you can't control your kid, get one of those fucking harnesses.

A

Tbqh I would probably rather have a troup of gorillas move in than nigs.

Yes, gorillas are infinitely smarter than niggers.

The gorilla seemed like a nice guy. One of the first things he tried to do was to pull up the nigglet's pants. Even gorillas are tired of their shit

What a fucking cuck

The Western Lowland Gorilla is a noble, gentle critically endangered creature worth saving

Blacks are a dime a dozen and ruining inner cities across the Western world

so...

It wasn't the cops, it was the zoos elite rare animal slaying QRF.

most ppl on here are just being sarcastic

uh I mean niggers are apes and apes are niggers

these people will never be satisfied. they will always complain. if there's nothing to complain about anymore they complain about absolutely insane shit like this

Damn that gorilla got ass boi

man too bad shes old and fat now.

>One of the first things he tried to do was to pull up the nigglet's pants. Even gorillas are tired of their shit

No you're not.

Gorillas are honorary Aryans

Good point, random country

Apparently, the enclosure did fulfill every safety requirement. Kid had to climb a fence and walk of a ledge.

It's not the zoo's job to babysit.

I giggled.

>And back then they didn't have to shoot the gorilla, the zoo keeper went in and the gorilla gave the baby to them.

We SWAT everything now.

>It's the spawn of a coal burner

Holy fuck, I wish the thing died.

(Correct me if I'm wrong, looks like the mom is white)

>apes and monkeys as a group

Humans, other Great Apes like that murdered gorilla, lesser apes like Baboons and all monkeys are Simians, a branch of Primates. There are important differences between Great Apes and New World Monkeys vs. the lesser apes and all other primates.

> read a book or at least Wiki

>11k retweets

And the Gorilla ended up like most black fathers.

That puts Koko on the average intelligence of a Greek or Israeli. An argument could be made for full rights for gorillas, especially educated individuals.

> Sentience Test Guarantees Citizenship!
> WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

> Muh race iz a social construct

I'm pretty sure the kid had to hop over the railing then climb over some other barrier to actually be able to fall into the damn enclosure.

People are saying that the kid kept telling his mom he wanted to go inside and the mom paid no attention.

The only person to blame here is the mother. As a kid, whenever there was a railing or something to fall into my parents never let me out of their sight and were constantly bickering about how I might slip and fall to my death.

A good parent doesn't forget about their kid in a fucking zoo for long enough that the stupid kid is able to fucking jump into a gorilla enclosure.

>filename

>Sentience Test Guarantees Citizenship!
too easy

Is this real? Can anyone with Twatter confirm it?

Isn't the only question asked by a non-human from Koko, when she asked about her kitten that died?

It's real.
Plus it was white people fault.

Pretty much this.

Supposedly she showed sadness at Robin Williams death as well, meaning she is intelligent enough to get humor. Also feels.

Where's the follow ups to these?

Why do they all think the kid was white?

This innocent animal was killed because of the nigger parenting style.

nice dubs leaf

good joke desu

This reminds me of google's 'mistake'

The gorilla was dragging the child around at a sprinting speed.

I much would've rather let the gorilla live and leave the kid at the mercy of the gorilla, but they zoo made the right choice (politically speaking), can you fucking imagine the shitstorm that would've ensued if they didn't shoot the gorilla, and the kid was smashed to death against the stone wall like a ragdoll? Black Lives Matter would've parachuted down out of nowhere, like they always do, protested outside of the zoo, vandalized it, and ruined their reputation with their violent movement, the zoo did the conservative thing, take a loss on the gorilla or else risk an even greater shitstorm

Because they are retards that react before thinking.

he aint no black whitey