God fucking damnit Sup Forums I've been on here nearly 9 years and only today did this place almost ruin my life

God fucking damnit Sup Forums I've been on here nearly 9 years and only today did this place almost ruin my life.

>Be me
>Be at work
>Place is kind of a slow workplace
>Only a few people working there but important ones are M, G, And C
>Used to have a lot of fun in raids
>Have participated in everything from shoe on head stuff to convincing people to cut themselves to security camera raids
>You name it I was probably there so I find it all funny
>Anyways be in the tail end of shift
>Pace has slowed and me and M strike up a conversation in the warehouse
>He's a reddit tier pleb but still up to date on stuff
>M mentions the recent swatting where the random dude died
>Immediately burst into a quiet laugh and could barely stifle it

Cont?

>shoe on head
cont

>filename
>LOGan

interested, cont

Alright I'll keep going. I don't know how long this'll get. Could be short, could be kinda long. Deal with it.

>G was right near by listening to the whole convo we we're having
>For a little more context G is a very christian, very "innocent" kinda guy
>Unironically gets offended by making fun of tragedies
>Incredibly nice guy, fantastic dude but hes a little aloof sometimes
>G pipes into the conversation
>"Oh my gosh what happened
>M explains the story, guy calls in a swat to a wrong address gets father of 2 shot 2 days after christmas
>You all know what im talking about
>I move away to hide my laughter
>Stop laughing and try to join back in the conversation but too autistic to hide my power level
>M says "Yeah swatting is this new scary thing"
>Autistically respond "I mean its kind of a classic meme to be honest man"
>"Sucks but i mean kinda classic"
>I called this shit classic to normies
>Stunned silence from M
>G didn't hear me and asks loudly "Well is anyone getting arrested whats going on?"
>Broke the silence before what i said could register too much with M
>Forgot to add M is my boss

Sorry for taking long im on mobile

keep going

>C comes in
>"Oh my god what a tragedy, how could anyone do that?"
>Those three have some idle convo about the tragedy for like a minute or two
>Reminds me of the good raids
>Can't help but still laugh a little
>Not thinking
>say in my head "Man that sucks but get fucking wrecked, I mean thats hardcore, good work"
>"Good work"
>Why am i like this
>Turns out I didnt quite say that in my head
>M turns over "What do you mean?"
>Sounds a little disgusted
>Stared at by all 3 of them
>"I mean think about it, he did the swat just right. Yeah the guy shouldn't have died that really sucks. But the guy who called it in was kinda just doing what he was asked to do and did it just right."
>Basically saying he did nothing wrong
>G "But thats so fucked! Why would anyone willingly do that?"
>G swore
>M "Yeah its just disgusting man you've gotta be really messed up to think its ok"
>Kind of almost the center of attention now so try and just idly doing tasks while talking so it feels like ive got room
>Still feel like they're all lasered in on me

nice pic faggot, posting this unfunny meme makes you qualified for suicide

youre literaly autistic

I hope they feel scared enough to say something to hr or the cops.
You're a piece of shit op, but you already knew that.

op is mildly edgy and that is great, any more stories?

You're a fucking retarded faggot whose mental capacity never developed beyond that of a toddler.

For your own sake don't talk about stupid internet shit IRL again.

"Oh my god I'm a piece of newfag trash and I wanna fit in because in real edgy." Fuck off nigger.

>Can't let this go unanswered as they all just went silent waiting for me
>"Yeah it sucked, but the guy who called had no idea it was a wrong address. He could've made a lesser threat yeah but i mean he had no idea the random dude would die"
>M says "I mean i get that but dude you just don't do that to someone."
>I honestly still think it's funny. Fucked but funny
>G says "Woah man"
>C "It's gross end of story"
>C also happens to be M's girlfriend
>Has diplomatic immunity and M will change tp her will
>M definitely had slightly more sympathy for me though
>He's an internet dude too kinda
>Changes subject content slightly "Well i dont think theres technically a law against it but its still fucked"
>G says "the federal government needs to step in"
>C is unfazed by subject change "I don't even want to hear any justification user"
>M looks over a little more strongly now "Yeah there's stuff that's too far user."
>"Not again ok?"
>K

C Was definitely more cold the rest of the day and M told me I'd really gotta cool it if i wanted to stay. All of this because C was a bitch and couldn't handle some random dude she never met dying. I know the story is probably a little less intense than people want but fuck it. I just wanted to write this out.

yeah they now know you're a piece of shit. ive been on this site since i was 13 11 years ago and i still dont fucking laugh at people dying over stupid shit. you've lost your humanity and they're on to it now.

I hope the reaction this worthless thread is receiving has clued you in to how retarded you are.

This is the some of the gayest shit I have ever read in my life. You're some weird little autistic fuck. lol. And you're edgy. Die slow faggot.

The cops? What law did OP break?
HR? Is upsetting somebody unintentionally grounds for termination literally anywhere?

Autist.

(You)

Wow le edgy rchanner 9chan boi is out in warehouse.
I am so edgy i lose my self i. Reality and old day memes b4 le normie took over after le opchanology.
Look i refer to raidz i know old Sup Forums i am le old fag. Lulz
Hahaha i can connect

Kill urself op. Ur story is shit

t. newfags of the highest caliber
Why do you even come on here? You don't fit in.

Missed one

Slightly autistic but at least it's a real story, or could be. Part where you couldn't hold your laugh, i could almost feel it, it happens to me too and even when there is talk about some bad shit. Father of my female friend died from cancer and i was practicing my way to the funeral real hard not to laugh, and i made it. But most other cases i didn't. Feelsbadman

SWAT them maybe? Then at the end when you're all drinking coco under trauma blankets you'll all laugh and the credits will roll.

you probably don't even realize how fucked up and autistic you are.
seriously, kill yourself. you would do the world a favour.
and this is coming from a Sup Forumstard of 12 years.
people who can't keep their shitty internet memes to themselves irl are the lowest tier of humans.

>inb4 le edgy umad? response

Bhutan will rise

Yeah, what a fucking bitch for not laughing along with you. You sure are cool.

I agree with everyone else. OP should top himself for being a degenerate. Using words like Raid and Meme and Normie. Seriously OP, even if you're just trolling. Do it Faggot.

Do you not know how to socialize with normies? I mean, it would be a fun discussion with likeminded people but you gotta understand when to not be retarded loling about shit normies find disgusting and/or offensive.

Basically, you don't know how to act.

This is what happens when you can't function in society.

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

>swatting
>not calling it the party van
Newfag identified