Sub Sup Forums...

Sub Sup Forums. I posted a thread here a few weeks ago that was pretty popular so I figured I’d start one last thread before I head out tomorrow to detox and then a 4 month rehab program.
Heroin addict here, ready to ask any questions you might have.
>inb4 “how does it feel to be a pathetic waste” and “you’ll be back” stuff
I’ve heard it all before, you’re wasting your time. But shitpost freely, ‘tis my favorite board and that is half of what it’s about!
Ask away.

Did you start on pills? Haven't tried H myself yet as don't plan on it

Yes I did, and I didn’t plan on it either. I don’t need to tell you that it is a slippery slope, even if it does take awhile. Started on 30s and OC 80s. But I am not here to tell you how to live your life.

Have you ever shared needles with others because you didn’t have your own? How often do you come across users who share needles or have diseases from doing such?

>Started on 30s and OC 80s
Not sure what OC 80s are, but perc 30s?? My friends started doing that shit(among others) a few years ago. That's when I stopped hanging out with them.

Do a lot of those pill heads get into heroin?

Actually yes. Only one time. A friend of mine is a big junkie but he started shooting after I did, and he’s a neat freak and would never use someone else’s needle, and I’ve used a day old rig of his once or twice. There’s never a gaurantee and it’s always a risk, thankfully my blood work came back clean recently. I have come across a LOT of people with Hep C and even piggy backed off of their rig before I know. Luckily it was a fresh rig. When she told me and I asked why she didn’t tell me in the first place, she said “well I figured you already had it. Almost everyone I know who shoots has it.”
That’s how common it is.

How do u deal with the constipation?

Yeah I can imagine I have considered it but H seems more dangerous than pills in my area with all the fentanyl and such. How long does it take you to get through WD? Haven't gone through it yet and I take about 4 10s a day or 1-2 30s a day. Also what made you switch to H?

Oh look, another lightweight who can't handle his drugs

It's weak fuckwits like you who give drugs a bad name and make it a hassle for the rest of us.

What program what state?

>went to narcanon myself still waiting for the mothership kek

Yeah. OC 80s are 80 mg OxyContin. 30s are the same thing, but instant release 30 mg. And yeah, once you get into these super strong pills you tend to go down the rabbit hole very quickly. I’ve been to rehab twice so far and from what all of the junkies I’ve met have told me, it’s how they all started. Keep your friend in your thoughts and prayers, but you’re right to keep your distance.

See my original post.
I’ll entertain you though. How many grams do you slam a day?

>Keep your friend in your thoughts and prayers, but you’re right to keep your distance.
Yes, of course. It's not that I dislike them or anything, I just don't want to get myself caught up in that shit. I do remember my friend mentioning 80s now, and generally any strong pill you could get. That was 2 years ago, I have no idea how they're doing. I heard one was doing heroin, I'm sure the others were as well. My entire childhood friends.

I’m going to Sunrise in Ft Lauderdale for detox and probably some fucking shitty shelter/treatment center in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I grew up there and want to go back. Good luck man!

Does heroin go better with Coke or Pepsi?

Hey man, you are doing the exact right thing. You need to stay away. Misery loves company, and if you hang around those guys long enough it’s only a matter of time. They have a saying in sobriety circles... “if you hang out at the barber shop long enough, eventually you’re gonna get your hair cut.”

That’s terrible dude. I’d be so scared of the disease. Make sure you get yourself tested regularly even if you stop using. Sometimes these things take awhile to show up. Another question.

>medfag
I use saline locks a lot during work. They’re basically a catheter made of plastic that is pushed into your vein with a needle. You put clear med tape on top of it. The top is a rubber stopper that you can constantly inject into without resticking. Why don’t you ever use something like this? Would it get clogged or have you tried it?

Oh yeah, I’d love to get ahold of that. Unfortunately you can’t pick those up at a pharmacy like you can pick up a 30 pack of insulin syringes. Otherwise I think we’d all be using those.
And yes. I gave it a 6 month window, tested every month.

But dude. You can get them legally online and at a medical supply store. Some first aid kids come with them. They’re so easy to use and get a hold of. I’ve read online and heard from my medical colleagues that addicts will often times slip out of the hospital undetected and keep their line in for future use. I’m not encouraging you but it seems like it’s a more viable option if you can keep flushing it with normal saline, which is also cheap and readily available.

Is heroin cheaper than 2 packs of cigarettes and a 12 pack of beer a day?

I guess that’s true. It’s just so cheap and easy to get my rigs at the Walgreens by my house. And also that’s what I know how to use. I’m just a junkie, I’m not great with needles. That’s why we all have track marks and scar tissue.

heroin is like $10 per bag. 1 bag intravenous will kill someone who has no tolerence

Depends on your habit. For that amount here in SWFl, you could get a couple points for that. Usually it takes about a half gram shot for me to feel good so it wouldn’t quite cover my costs, since I do about a gram or 1 and 1/2 a day.

Are you going to quit?

how are you paying for rehab?

10 a bag? You MUST be from the east coast. It’s 20 here across the board. I’ve seen people charge 30. It’s fucking FIRE powder though.

Do you do it everyday?

that was in chicago

Yeah, see my OP.
Folks are helping with detox (god bless them) and my insurance is covering the program.

Don't die in an elevator.

What does it feel like?
>inb4 better than sex

Every single day of my life sir. For 6 years almost. With a few 1-2 month breaks of sobriety. It’s disgusting and insidious. If I take a day off I’ll be crawling out of my skin and puking and shitting all night.

>Misery loves company,
True af. My buddy now who is a big heroin addict started on pills. He'd always try getting me to take a pill with him. Fuck these types of people.

Hey OP, just a reminder that you can stop. You don't have to live like this.

10 years clean with NA

You say you’re not good with needles but you’re consistently hitting your arm and shooting up. Anyone of you guys could do it. How often do you miss, user? When I was in training they made us practice on each other at least 5-6 times a day. We looked like heroin addicts too but practice made perfect.

Would you ever NOT do heroin if you had the choice to go back in time? Maybe get help sooner or not try the pill your friends maybe pressured you into? I’m curious what makes the person turn to “I guess I’ll just shoot myself up everyday”.

>I’ll be crawling out of my skin and puking and shitting all night.
That suffering is temporary. Surely you're stronger than this?

>my insurance is covering the program.

you still have a job with insurance while being a junkie? what kind of job?

You should shoot up double whatever your tolerance is ASAP

Good luck to you.

What do you feel when you're doing that?

Haha! Well it is better than sex. If it wasn’t why would I do it? I imagine you want to know about the rush. Imagine this warmth spreading quickly up your arm and into your shoulders and neck, and those muscles get real tight like they do when you take a hard shot of liquor after not drinking for awhile. Then they loosen completely like you’re slipping into a hot tub after being in the snow. You get this head rush like you just stood up out of said hot tub too fast, minus the headachey part. And the rush... you know that feeling on that first hill of a roller coaster? It’s like that, but imagine instead of feeling like you’re being pulled out of your seat, you’re being pulled through the floor. Everything is okay after that. Your best friend could have been killed 10 minutes ago and you’d think “that sucks.. but hey, that’s the way of the world. God life is great.”

NOT OP, just a recovered junkie
>I’m curious what makes the person turn to “I guess I’ll just shoot myself up everyday”.

there is a great graphic out there that gets posted sometimes that talks about the rationalizations of how people end up on H.

It's deeper than that. You've chemically trained yourself and your brain not to feel pleasure other than heroin. Until you've been in the middle of it, you can't really understand it. It feels so hopeless, and lost, and empty without it... but you also feel empty hopeless and lost with it. It's hard to watch yourself make the same bad choices day after day after day.

addicts lose the jobs after everything else... you gotta have money coming in. I mean y ou end up with this $150+ a day habit.

Don't B8 rel8

>NOT OP

shut up, faggot. i didn't ask you anything

I tried to get a cigarette and beer habit but I couldn't do it. I dont smoke and rarely drink.I tried vicodin once and it had no effect. I tried codene a few times and barely felt it. And I only Smoke pot as an occasional sleep aid.Is there something wrong with me?

Ive always wondered if corpses like that ever just pop when they go to pick them up.

Yeah of course I wouldn’t be a heroin addict if I could go back. Had some okay times but most of them were at such a great cost...
Dude, hitting a vein doesn’t make you good with a needle. Any idiot can learn how to hit a vein. And we shoot up shit that’s covered with bacteria... yuck. Yeah I’ve missed... had an abscess that needed to be drained because of it. Here’s a pic of that btw. Junkies aren’t professionals, we have no right to be sticking ourselves with needles. It’s sick.

Hands down the best answer I’ve gotten from anyone that’s ever done h. Thank you user

uh oh, we got got ourselves a tough guy!

Yes... but I can’t do it alone. It’s why I’m getting help man.

You’re welcome user! I hope it kind of explains why we do it... the question that I can’t really answer is why we ever start.. I guess my only answer is that I was sad and weak. I wanted to feel anything good.

we got an annoying guy who keeps replying to me just to be a cunt

My bad. Definitely underestimated the experience, I've never been there, can't say anything. I wish you the best, user.

It made it much more clear as to why anyone does it. But the usual answers I got were always “oh it’s the best. Nothing compares. Better than sex” I mean it’s crossed my mind to try it. But I was always worried I’d like it too much. So I stick to liquor and traveling the states. And I also couldn’t do that to my daughter.

Uh oh we got a fucking newfag piece of shit that thinks Sup Forums is just going on to random threads and shitting on people. Fuck off back to 9gag you pathetic fucktard.

Thanks man. Your first post was positive too bro. No worries. It’s hard, and I hope it works this time. The difference is I’m going into a super tight lock down program for 4 months. I need to relearn everything I though I knew about being an adult. I need to start over. And the detox I’m going to first is super kush lol.

People can live a full life on H. It should be legal and cheap.

definitely coke!
chris farley, john belushi and layne staley dont lie

annoying and angry too

>inb4 he gets so angry over this thread he buys some dope and ruins his life even further

Well, the answer to why I did it is because I’ve always been unhappy for as long as I can remember. I discovered pills and they felt great, so when someone showed me heroin which is the same thing but way more intense, i jumped at it. Usually the people that decide to stick needles in their arms aren’t happy people.

kek the rustled jimmies on this one

OP here. I actually did get high and go out and buy a bottle of Pepsi today.

I guess I could see why that would factor into doing it. That’s why I’ve even considered it. Just the rush to feel something so intense again. Is the high the same every time? Or are you constantly trying to hit that point again? Like when you go over 100mph the first time it’s such a rush. But now I go 160 and it’s child’s play

Man... this is OP. I hadn’t seen your post. Wow. You’ve been there with dope huh? You described EXACTLY how it feels. Even when I feel good, I feel bad. I don’t hate myself anymor cuz I’m high, but I worry about my next fix and how I’m gonna get cash for it. It sucks so bad.... thank you. You actually get it.

Hehe,just fuckers like that boil my piss

what kind of job do you have? you probably missed my question earlier

That’s a good question. People say “it’s never like the first time” and that’s bull. If I take a big enough hit I feel just as good or better than the first time. But the problem is tolerance. As you do it more and more, your tolerance grows and you have to spend outrageous amounts of money to get wher you need to be. You go from buying a couple bags on weekends to shooting a gram a day just to feel “normal” real fast.

yeah been there for sure. definitely medicating my own depression. first time I tried opiates ( pills ) my whole system lit the fuck up. i'm wired for it, for sure.

quitting was easily the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. took years. failure after failure. its worth it though. I know it won't feel like it, because it takes a while - but its worth it.

good luck

Sorry for missing your question. I guess I’m kind of a loser, I’ve been in the restaurant industry for 10 years and never got a degree or anything. But it’s pretty good money down here and I get a lot of free time. I want to go back to school and quit drugs so bad though man...

I know a guy who was homeless at 40 when he got clean. by 50 he had put himself through school, and now makes good money doing IT shit. pretty cool. he also plays a mean guitar and does martial arts.

i quit a heroin habit using nothing but kratom. No one but my (now) fiancee even knew I was addicted...I think...

Man for some people all it takes is a taste of that opiate goodness and they’re down for life. It’s that good. I have heard that they use Suboxone now for treatment resistant depression. I think that’s brilliant.

If you quit heroin using kratom, that’s pretty stunning... how bad was your habit?

It’s never too late, or so they tell me! :)
I just want out.

oh, cool. im surprised you'd have insurance with that. good luck on turning everything around

I was prescribed vicodin, which lead to snortin...the point is don't ever go there. Even if given a prescription use it sparingly and stop immediately when you are done. I went through 8 years of pointless nothing it was nothing, for nothing, you become nothing, a zero a negative a blight on humanity.

it sounds shitty, but I lived in a halfway house for 6+ months and it really helped me out. I had to really immerse myself in recovery crap - even the stuff that seemed like bullshit.

>OC 80s
I loved those, the old formula, but I'm better now...

>needles
Oooh no not me no needles fuck that...

NO OP guy is out - good luck everyone. life is better without drugs.

>4 10s a day or 1-2 30s
Oxy's? Roxi's?

This is by far the most informative responses I’ve gotten on this subject. So it’s just the normal feel you’re chasing then. I don’t know if you’ve ever messed with lean but It was about the same with that. What was it that made you decide to quit?

Sardines, 6 lemon cookies, 20 oz bottle of diet coke

Pepsi, but that's just me.

>a gram or 1 and 1/2 a day.
is it weak? I have seen studies of heroin assisted treatment and addicts seen to plateau at about a half gram when given high grade dope.

I’ve never done enough of anything to stay hooked for too long. Besides lean which I got off of a while back. And now I’ve just started doing the liquid diet of anything over 50 percent.

Oh yeah I remember leanin’ lol. To answer your question, I never really WANTED to quit. I have been in and out of rehab and relapsed constantly. I am finally at the end of my ropes now where I am literally going to lose all contact with my family who don’t trust me anymore, or die. And I HATE myself every day. I wake up feeling like a piece of shit and storm around my apartment, taking breaks to shit and puke of course, waiting for my dealer to call me. I’m crawling out of my skin, and I’m spending every penny I have on dope. I need to quit or I will die. I don’t want to die.

I don't think you are allowed to have those on the street. It seems like a huge medical liability walking around with an open catheter?

i smoked h for 3 months im about 8 days into withdrawls how much longer till i stop feeling like shit?

>FIRE powder though
fentynal?

No man it’s fire. We get it all from the east coast. You just get a huge tolerance. I’ve been using constantly almost for 6 years... so less than 2 grams isn’t a bad habit actually. I’ve even had times where I’ve gotten shit that’s just stuffed with fentanyl cut and I go back for more because it only takes a quarter of it to get high. People do a lot more than a gram a day.

checked
I am 20 months clean right now. 10 years that's fucking huge.

Lol plenty of fent but also just absolutely hardcore dope from NY or Jersey. So good. Some of it isn’t power though, some of it is rock.

yes

>Until you've been in the middle of it, you can't really understand it. It feels so hopeless, and lost, and empty without it... but you also feel empty hopeless and lost with it.
very apt description. I fucking hated it, your life turns into one unending drug run and I live in a city where it's practically an open air market.

Your well adjusted?

I have heard this but I have never seen it.

OP here.
You’re not an addict. It’s not what’s wrong with you, it’s whats right with you. Don’t question it. Consider yourself lucky and keep doing what you do.

Probably about 1/2 to 1 gram a day by the end.