ITT: post saves of your favorite prem snap you have been added to

>ITT: post saves of your favorite prem snap you have been added to

>pic related
Girl heather I have been on hers for a week and it is my favorite one yet but her nose looks weird but still really cute face

Bump with pics of her
Also frim her snap

More heather

More heather again

rate my gf

She post every day so far

Old news

Lost at the reflection

If you want to add her it was like 10 for like to her pp me link Heathers8922 with you sc name in the note

Oh sorry it was Heather8922 not Heathers8922. Should be no s after heather I just checked

Its like paypal.me/Heather8922

She also opens snaps youbsend and complimemts and Will snapsext you if dhes on when you send it

Anyone like her?

Any more recommendations from others? Im rryi ng to find more prems

Chantelly090

o fuk, you better have moar

How to get her premium?

Gotta send her like $30 USD and you're good to go

>Chantelly090
dump moarrr

Jeezus! 30!? Heather is hotter and was only 10... where do I sendhers? Put my sc in the comment or something?

Yeah, but she gets interactive with her subs. Send her like 30, her regular is Chantel024 and put your user name in the note

But note for what you didnt list a thing venmo or paypal or what. Heather dies too if you send her a snao and she is on like when she gets on she will private snao her fave ir the most recent received snaps.

Oh shit, sorry. You add her other snap, and on the last pic of her story it'll tell you to swipe up and it'll take you where you need to go I think

Ah okay thanks bro
Anyone else have any

Bump. Mooooar