Worst injuries you've received

Worst injuries you've received.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oG_TzYDYgBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got a cut between the webbing of my thumb and forefinger once

Broken femur - jumping a ten footer on skis.

When I was thirteen I got run over by a car. Snapped my tibia in half and the bone poked out of my skin. Than it got infected. Got some cool scars now. Also, I partially degloved my left ring finger at an old job. Don't work there anymore, but I'm the reason for a few safety regulations now lol.

was working on a tractor with my dad when he let go of a piece of metal he was holding and it came crushing down on my left thumb. it split open at the tip and there was a piece of flesh squeezed out of the tear. to this day i still get jolts if i touch where the split was.

Working on a tv antenna sliced my middle finger to the bone.

Damn, permanent nerve damage. Are the jolts really bad like a bad static shock? Or is it just a numbing pins and needles jolt?

Peice of glass cut my wrist just below my main artery... Didn't hurt at all

Friend gave me a wedgie so hard I had to go to the hospital to get one my nuts pulled back out. Had to ice my sack for like a week.

used to be like a static shock, now its just a really raw tingle. the sensation of bandaging touching exposed flesh like that is hard to explain though. it feels like getting tickled and electrocuted and it makes your mind reel for a couple seconds after

Awww, what an asshole. I hope you got him back

That kinda sucks my dude.

Took a skateboard to the back of the head when I was 12, piece of shit came up behind me and truck slapped me. 9 stitches, 4 under the skin. I've never thrown up so much in my life

I knew he didn't mean for it to happen. We fuck with each other a lot though.

Fell on a ramp on my knee while skating last July, I still can't feel my knee. Permanent nerve damage probably?

I was stabbed nine times

At least you have a good relationship with dad. My dad died and when he was alive, when I was younger, things were good i guess but he eventually became a royal asshole and we ended up not talking for years. I got word of his death and didn't shedca tear.

Give your dad a good hug next time you 2 are together. Cherish the moments of good between the two of you because some people just aren't that fortunate

Broke my shinbone while sledding, hurt like a motherfucker
Got kicked in the ribs in a moshpit and broke 2 of em
Broke a foot when I jumped flight of stairs on a skateboard
Mom cut my earlobe in half when giving me a haircut
Mom poured an entire filling of a water boiler over me by accident
Walked up to a grill who I thought was smiling at me, only to realize it was directed at the dude behind me.

You guys decide which is worst

Do you mind elaborating?

fuck that, what was the recovery time?

Who was playing at the show?

Felll off a 2 story roof and landed on a central air unit. Didnt feel good. 2 broke ribs, 1 cracked, broken arm, obvious bruises, etc. It woulda killed 10 lesser men :p

¨Stepped on burning hot nail during bonfire party.
Cooked my foot from the inside. Killed all the nerves.

Did you make a good loud thud upon impact? I bet everyone there froze in shock to wondering if you was kill

>be me
>9 year old lilfag
>out on the beach with my bro, his friend and friend's mom
>friend's lifegiver lays on a bed, roasting her disgusting skin in the sunshine
>we liltards being autistic af in the woods
>hitting eachother with sticks and shit
>one time, bro's friend picks up a stick from the ground and throws it towards me
>ohshit.jpg
>stick's pointy end hits a spot on my face right under my nose and makes a nice cut towards my chin
>wound deep as hell (doctor saw it afterwads. said:"5 more mm and that shit pierces through my face into my mouth")
>blood everywhere
>i don't notice it prolly because adrenaline
>bro and friend freak the fuck out
>they give me a mirror, i freak the fuck out
>i go to friend's mom to take me to the hospital
>orc lady looks at me with a dull face and asks:
>"user, do you need some tissues"
>i'd be fucking happy with some tissues yeahboi.gif
>i sit down on the shore, she continues her quest on getting skin cancer
>i got to hospital 3 huours later because of her ignorance
>wound will stay on my face forever (it's not that big now, tho)

>>Lesser than you
Not possible, faggot.

These dudes

youtu.be/oG_TzYDYgBM

Not that bad but have broken or dislocated at least every single one of my fingers twice except my left thumb (mostly from a lot of ball sports)

Was trying to fix a jammed garage door. The door unjammed and fell, pulling the chain it was attached to with it, and my finger got caught in the system as the door fell. Finger was smashed right there, saw the tip explode, and screamed help. My little brother pressed the garage door button, and the mechanism pulled my finger into it. Ripped it out at that moment, it pretty much mangled the whole thing, all I had left was bone. Put a turnniquete (or however it's spelled) on it, and sang Disney songs the entire drive to the hospital, to stay out of shock. Had to drive myself. It was not very fun. Finger made a full recovery, though I no longer have a fingerprint, strangely enough

>Cooked my foot from the inside

70 tonne steel press 3 months ago

I'd shake your hand

Nice going dumbass

It made more of a can crushing noise lol. Im a big guy (6'1, 260lbs) and that air unit didnt stand a chance. My buddy that was also on the roof, as well as the chick next door who was out planting flowers came running over. I did get back up once i caught my breath, i wanted to drive myself to the hospital but i was shaking so bad it wasnt happenin. After the shock/adrenalin wore off and the pain set in i was wishing it woulda killed me

it was his friend who gave him the wedgie dude

>be me
>dumb little short 12 y/o
>playing Wario Ware on GameCube
>See lava lamp on tall shelve
>"Hey I want to see the pretty lights"
>Lava lamp falls on me
>slits my wrist and have to go to ER
>Get 3 stitches in my wrist
>Never saw pretty light

So I am guessing the recovery process was a hell of a ride? Glad to hear that you made it out ok.

Sheeit, yea i selected the wrong post number. My bad.

Thank you kind user

A broken heart

lol this idiot falls off a roof and wants to act like he's a badass for doing it

kys fatty

A flap slap from your moms dirtyass pussy lips

When I was like 12, I ate asphalt trying to do a sick ass trick (literally just a bunny hop off a small ramp kek) on my bike. Front tire came off mid-jump because loose axle nut, landed face first going at least 15mph, didn't even let go of the handlebars it happened so quick.

Cut my entire face to shreds, especially my lips and nose. Think pic related, that motorcycle crash from Metalocalypse and you get a good mental image of the aftermath. Fucked my torso up pretty good too. Sometimes I still get a random pimple on my chest and when I pop it a piece of gravel comes out.

Stuck my cock in an electric egg beater and turned it on when I was a kid

Nothing that can't be fixed

Do u looklike jigsaw from The Punisher now?

What were you trying to accomplish?

Probs try to beat his seed

No but I did for a few months after. Healed up pretty good since then though.

slipped disc in lower back. life isn't the same anymore.

I had to do some physical therapy on my arm, it was busted in numerous places and had to have some pretty fancy surgery. Doc said that if my arm wouldnt of taken the brunt of the impact i pry woulda been at best paralyzed at worst dead. It took a few months of pain and being off work (i ran a forklift at the time), but everything came back 100%.

pic related?

Fake and gay

Good for you dude. Next time, wear a harness. Lol

Kek

I was 19 and fearless lol

>I was me
>I was but 3
>Waiting for my mother too pee.
>I leaned back on a door
>Fell down 2 floors
>And split my skull into 4

I don't remember anything.

Also
>Broke both clavicals
>Ejected from growth plate
>Broken spine

I can elaborate on any if needed.

Stay healthy fuckers.

Nail went through my skull and put some bone in my brain

....i imagine brain injury is common among user fags

Oh shit you were young. Not even drinking age. Yea, you are lucky the arm took the brunt

>truck slapped
Skateboards are no joke. Got jumped by three faggots walking home from the skatepark once and my board was the only thing I had on me. Had to take all 3 of 'em on at the same time. I got my ass kicked but I drew blood from every one of those fuckers with that pair of trucks.

I actually got off pretty good, had to go through some physical therapy to work on my coordination but that's about it. I do "have" ADHD but that's unrelated.

You got lucky dude lol. Brain injury aint nothin to fuck with. Gotta ask though, how the hell did you manage to put a nail in ur skull?

I received two very severe concussions only 4 or 5 years apart.
First time I was like 8 or 9, hanging upside down off the monkey bars and fell directly on the top of my head. This was before playgrounds had that soft matting shit.
I remember falling and then waking up in the hospital, but apparently I was conscious the entire time between. Mom said I was speaking straight gibberish when she picked me up from school which is why she took me to the hospital.

Second time I was playing basketball in 7th grade and I jumped up to take a shot and some faggot pushed me head first into the concrete wall, I didn't black out but I lost my vision for like a good 5 seconds.
Afterwards I started getting migraines so bad they'd make me puke so I went to see a neurologist and got a scan of my brain. Two cysts had formed on my brain, I guess the pressure of them was what was giving me the migraines. The doctors said they could operate on them to remove them but that it was dangerous. I got sent on my way without any surgery and was just told to be careful because the next concussion will likely kill me.

I mean, when used as a weapon a skateboard is basically just a hammer.

I was swinging a wooden mallet at some little kid and I accidently hit my knee with it. Cracked in several places.

I don't remember much it because I was really young, I only know it happened because my parents told me about it.
I was a wee baby/toddler and my parents were taking me to a house that was being built because they were planning on moving in and didn't want to leave me alone. Anyway, there were nails and shit on the floor so my mom picked me up so I wouldn't get hurt and she lifted right into a nail. Kinda funny but I feel bad for my mom.

My cousin was in a car accident that almost killed her. She was in the back seat of the car at the time when the dumbass driver drove into a pole, killing the other people in the car. She was flung out through the windshield and her leg wrapped around the pole two or three times. She had broken nearly every bone in her legs, had internal bleeding in the brain, and was in a coma for 6 months. They recommended we just put her in a special home or something because there was no hope, but eventually she woke up. This was about 20 years ago, and she now is married with children.

fuck off theres no way

Did she loose the leg?

Not really. They reconstructed basically the entire thing. I suppose it is pretty much an entirely different leg at this point, but they never amputated or anything.

The biggest side effects from the whole thing was the neurological disorders that hitting her head caused

At least she didn't lose the limb. Despite the head injury, it's good to read here that everything worked out and is happy with her own family

Yeah, in a way it out her back on the right path in life. At least, that's how she looks at it.

Sounds like a very positive thinker. Very good trait to have. wish her and her family well from user from Sup Forums for me. She is lucky to be alive

Not intense like yours but when I was young I was spinning really fast in a chair in my kitchen and slammed my elbow (the inner part between the two bones) into the corner of the counter. Ever since, if the inside of my elbow is touched, a burning hot and tingling sensation shoots up my through my elbow to my pinkie. Now that I'm writing this though it doesn't seem to be as intense as it used to be, so there's that.

Bike accidents

I didnt slit my wrists like a bitch
I burned myself off a pan like a retard

So is having sexed your mom

Slit my throat on a glass table when I was a kid.

Got bit in the upper arm by a 300 pound dog. The fat from inside the arm was coming out of where the dog sunk its teeth in. Pretty nasty.

>Worst injuries you've received.
Tore up my perineum while giving birth

>be me as a kid
>decides to pencil sharpen fingernail for shits and giggles
>???

>Be me, 12-something-ish
>On my godfather pool
>Decide to backflip into pool
>Done it several times so it was pretty normal to me
>Guess who had to rush to the E.R. and got 9 stitches on top of his head

XD

wrinkledtoes/10

Pics?

I did this

No, sorry. Was too busy enthusing over my spawn to take pictures.

>be me
>be 15
>ride bike down the street to tell my cousin dinner's ready
>decide to race back
>my foot slips and I hit a pothole
>hand gets caught between brake lever and handlebar somehow
>left hand is grinded against asphalt
>can see tendon and bone in left thumb
>ride bike back home
>tell parents I need to go to the hospital
>get 13 stitches

Mary Ellen Moffat - she broke my heart

Heartbreak.

Worse than anything.

Not me but saw this shit

in recent memory I fucked up my middle toe pretty badly in the city. I was shit faced doing pull ups on an awning outside of a building and when I let go my toes bent and all my weight went onto the one toe. The entire toe was one giant bruise and swollen almost as big as my big toe. I never got it checked out and it healed on its own but it still hurts once in a while.

another time when I was little I did a cannonball into a huge sand pit and it knocked the wind out of me. I dont know why I was retarded enough to think that was a good idea but it was really scary when it happened because I couldn't breathe on landing. I'm trying to think of more instances when I've gotten an injury serious enough worth mentioning but I guess ive lived a pretty sheltered life.

Not the worst thing ive taken but it's the only pic i have.