Steam games worth buying before the sale ends? I got $80 and no clue what to do with it

Steam games worth buying before the sale ends? I got $80 and no clue what to do with it

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/abelmester/
steamcommunity.com/id/FupaMaster/
steamcommunity.com/id/helpmydadbeatsme/
steamcommunity.com/id/froustmorne/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087525640
store.steampowered.com/app/751720/Nightshade_Additional_Scenarios/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279301127
steamcommunity.com/id/miniatureoverture
steamcommunity.com/id/devchaube/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198801060231
steamcommunity.com/id/sroubinno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>filename
>LOGo

Witcher 3 and DLC
One of the few games with ACTUAL DLC instead of $5 for 20 minutes missions.

Wasn't sure if I wanted it. Last time I tried I disliked the controls but since it's $20 for the game and all the dlc why the fuck not

Grim Dawn + DLC
Shadow Tactics
Gothic collection
Divinity 2
Elex

I bought Witcher 3 recently. Just killed the Griffin. When does the game get fun?

>Gothic
>Elex

Good man. The Risen games are top notch as well (even if 2 gets a lot of shit)

r6s is good. don't buy the starter edition though

About where you're at

What are your current complaints? Too slow for you? Dont like combat? Dialogue? I found it took me 10 hours or so to get used to it. I found it kind of tiring playing and slowly that element exhaustion turned into enjoyment and immersion.

He just completed the tutorial. When has a tutorial ever been fun?

Yeah, but many elements wont exactly change between the tutorial and the game. Depending on his exact complaints, it may not get better for him. It's why I asked him to clarify.

You're right. As funa s the combat is, it's not an action game. the game is comparable to a Telltale game. It is extremely well written, but it does feel like half of the game is dialogue.

I bought it hoping it would be a new Skyrim for me. The combat is kinda clunky, the protag and dialogue is pretty lame. I can't satisfy my bloodlust by slaughtering peasants. I can barely interact with them.

It kind of reminds me of the new Final Fantasy, gameplay-wise. I didn't play a whole lot of that either.

>the combat is clunky
>dialogue is lame
>skyrim improves on all of this
Actually fuckign KYS.

If one of your complaints is the story telling and pace, that really won't change very much. You'll be doing lots more monster killing later on, but bandit and wolf killing pretty much lasts forever. I'd recommend trying to soldier through for another 10 more hours because as I said earlier, I originally hated it and grew to love it. That being said, it will never be a new Skyrim for you. It's functionally different at its core.

They are billions, fucking played it for 14 hours plus 2 days ago

Skyrim is a sandbox game. If you want an rpg, get Witcher 3, if you want a game that sucks, get Skyrim.

People like different things about games. Get over it. Also, he never said Skyrim improved on all of that. He just said he wanted Witcher to be more like Skyrim. Also, combat feels clunky till you get used to it and if you dont like dialogue heavy games, it does seem pretty annoying.

This is coming from someone who's played and loved the games for years: Get over yourself.

Skyrim's combat isn't perfect by any means. It is more freehand though, where as Witcher is very "lock-on" oriented.
The dialogue also is awkward in Skyrim, even the main storyline is very lackluster. Although, it doesn't have a protag persona (one of my main critiques of Fallout 4, their introduction of the main character having a voice vs just being ambiguous) which makes it more immersive. The Witcher protag just kindof reminds me of some guy who, if he were in contemporary society, would think Kris Angel was cool and wear a lot of Affliction clothing.

HE IS SAYING TEH DIALOGUE IN SKYRIM IS BETTER THAN IN WITCHER
HE IS OBJECTIVELY WRONG

Dragon's Dogma and the Gothic series are both great games if you liked Skyrim or Witcher.

hold a giffway

Don't give the pennsylvanian masturbators any more free steam games because they cant reach the top of the fridge where mommy keeps her credit card

Get NieR: Automata.
Nice OST, hot playable chick, Swordfight Combat, ultra nice story with multiple endings and exploding skirts. May watch a trailer before buying.
has a lot of hot Cosplay chicks

>I bought it hoping it would be a new Skyrim for me
>the protag and dialogue is pretty lame
He never says the dialogue of Skyrim is better you fucking autist. Instead he said it was lame, which is entirely subjective.

nekopara complete edition. trust me you wont regret this, just dont forget to install 18+ patch

my man

Nah, unless you're 12, as your spelling suggests, you have the means and ability to make and spend money

>not pirating h-games

If youve got a clean link to a download then why the hell not

>not supporting devs and future development of domestic catgirls

pssh boi do you even

Have it

New guy here. I actually have some money in my steam wallet. If you want a gave, post a link to your steam account, the game you want, and why I should buy it to you.

Disclaimer:
If you just post your username, I wont bother looking you up.
If you have a shit load of good uplayed games, I won't give you shit.
I'm biased as fuck so if you have one of my top 5 games and it's got like 5 hours on it, you're out of luck.

P.S. If you can guess what show I'm watching right now, I'll buy you a game no matter how bad a game reseller you are.

Gta 5, Xcom2, Tomb raider, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Rainbow 6 seige, Doom, Wolfenstien new order, Bayonetta

Don't get right now not on sale

black mirror? or bright

Hey could you please buy me undertale? I love the story and i always wanted to play it and it's just 5 euros now
steamcommunity.com/id/abelmester/

steamcommunity.com/id/FupaMaster/
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Gold Edition because I would like to continue the series, or atleast have a shot at completing the last AC with Ezio.

this
literally this
i bougth the starter edition
dont be retarded and cheap like me

Factorio. It will never be on sale, but it is worth it.

Buy me your favourite game that I don't own and I promise I will play it.
steamcommunity.com/id/helpmydadbeatsme/

steamcommunity.com/id/froustmorne/
Would love dishonored 2. I've played the shit out of pirated dishonored 1 and i just want to continue the journey. I heard the sequel is p good.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087525640

user could I ask for Nioh Complete edition please... I'm a huge fan of the Witcher series and played it to death and I've heard that this game has similar gameplay

I promised you wouldn't regret gifting me since I'll play it to death

No GTA5, no Xcom2, no bayonetta(it hasn't aged well)

rip in peace. i bought the standard edition after 60h in starter. the grind is insane

Dark souls 3.. Also just torrent witcher3.. But why not torrent ds3? Because you WILL need help!

Hope you don't mind me asking for something. If it's okay, I would love to have a single DLC for Nightshade. I'm currently playing it now and love the story very much. The DLC adds more content to it. Thanks so much and happy new year user

store.steampowered.com/app/751720/Nightshade_Additional_Scenarios/

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279301127

dont torrent witcher 3 pls
if you do torrent it, buy the game if you enjoyed it

Obviously anthing Valve if you haven't bought it yet, Dishonored is only $2.50 again. Then there's a shit ton of indie games but they depend on your individual tastes

I would disagree about Bayonetta but can definetly see the argument against it. I doubt it will go much lower in price and I still think it is one of the best action games of all time

Only valve game worth getting is Portal 2. All the otehr ones are shit, including left 4 dead 2 and Portal 1.

Any VR games you guys would reccomend? Just got a Vive

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

Aren't you locked out from buying the regular version too? Or did they fix that?

Elex sucked
Started the game play through first hour quickly realize every enemy is stronger than me I can't win any fights even wild creatures roaming are stronger than me. Stamina system means I don't have the stamina to fight multiple enemies so I'm forced to buy 100s of arrows with my Money and snipe everything when ever I have to fight anything got bored of the combat system really fast and stopped playing probably won't finish the game ever.
>Inb4 You just want game to hold your hand throughout the game. Fuck off shitty stamina systems aren't fun.

I got it for free, and no i did not pirate it. I didn't enjoy it at all tbh, way too on rails still for a beat em up.

I just have to pay full price now, I can't "upgrade".

removes r6 from library through support, rebuy r6 standard edition. thats what i did

"Due to regional price differences, the gift you are trying to send cannot be sent to the recipient's region."

Took me like 10 minutes to setup and buy you a G2A code.
Dont worry other fellers, I'm looking at your posts now. The last one just took a while.

Hey user, it's good to finally see someone do a giveaway discriminately. I'm asking for Tyranny, because I love RPGs where you get a fun and satisfying feeling when you finish the game. Also I don't play shit games and currently playing games in my backlog. They wont stay unplayed and unfinished

I'm guessing you're watching The Sopranos? steamcommunity.com/id/miniatureoverture

This is fully intended this way.
When you start the game you are a fucking weakling and any enemy is supposed to be hard.
This has always been this way with Piranha Bytes games and will never change. If u bought Elex and thought it will be a hand holding game like Skyrim set in the future you are to blame for false expectations.

Kindly asking for Holdfast. Vive la France!
But anything else from the wishlist is cool too.
steamcommunity.com/id/AvengerOfCairn/wishlist

Bump?

im the guy that ask for dishonored 2, its $13 on g2a instead of $20 on steam

Someone mentioned DD and I actually liked that game. Look up Dragons Dogma and tell me if that interests you. If it doesnt, say something and I'll look for something else.

vrchat. thats about it really.
or maybe duck season or space pirate trainer.

Play more Witcher 3, noob

Uplayed HELLDIVERS. u weeb trash.

I might play. What I'm worried about, is that I have too many RPGs going and will never get to this one. I mostly pour hours on hours into multiplayer games, so it takes me a while to run through a singleplayer game.

529 hours on Warband? Nigga, you gettin whatever you want.

I could never get into warband. Maybe I'll give bannerloard a try when it comes out... If it comes out

Sorry about the delay, talking to a dude. Got a suggestion on a game you were looking at?

you're the man

Lol, only a few more years now. It'll come out bundled with Star Citizen.

Literaly anything survival sandbox or fps I will play. Universe Sandbox always looked fun, Steep looked good because I liked palying SSX on PS2, Redout looked like a really good revival of Wipeout, Mad Max would be interesting. If you have any reccomendations for survival sandbox or fps genres though. Also if you want Minion Masters I have a spare copy sitting in my inventory.

Who you're gonna pick next?

Any of the racing games like Need for Speed, GRID, are great. I bought the Valve complete pack for $16? There’s also Planet Coaster and Cities: Skyline.

steamcommunity.com/id/devchaube/

The game I would like is “The Crew”. It is $11.99CAD (about $10 usd). I have had steam for a few years but I only started playing games this holiday season... I’m really into racing and strategy games. Never had a PC capable enough in the past to really play so now that I do I’m playing more often. You should buy me the game becauseee it’s the closest game to Drift City, one of my favourite all time car games that ended in 2016 due to lack of support from the developers. I just want a game to race other crews with again ;( it was so much fun in DC from 2007-2016.

You do not want The Crew. It is a sub par NFS rip. if you want the best racing game ever for the same price, get Dirt Rally.

Happy new year my dudes, really awesome of user to start the year giftin

Not sure if you do non-steam games but would StarCraft II: Campaign Collection be ok? played alot of the original starcraft and seeing as it's on sale I'm hoping you'll consider

[email protected]

Is Dirt more realistic than Crew? I’ve been saving up for the Dirt games too but I wanted to try Crew as well. Happy with either or really, Dirt looks fun as well, like NFS The Run kinda, one of my favourite NFS games.

>survival sandbox
Universe Sandbox doesn't have enough content imo and Steep WAS great till the last patch.Too lazy to check what you had played but have you tried: Rust or Dont Starve. Some of my favorite games are the Dark Souls games, Dragon Age games, Metro games. Any of those jump out at you? If not, tell me. I'd rather find you the right game than get you one you wont like.

Dirt 4 is bad. Dirt Rally is amazing and realistic. The Crew feels like a NFS revival, but Ubishilled.

Rust I have 600+ hours in. Never played Don't Starve but I know a lot of people like it. Never played any Dark Souls, Dragon Age Origins is teh only Dragon Age game I played and it was good for an rpg.

I see, alright scratch The Crew then, Dirt Rally it is

Tell me if Dont Starve looks like something you might like. It was a lot of fun imo, although there is definitely a learning curve.

I play Rust, if i can handle taht game I can handle any learnign curve. It looks interesting, I think I would enjoy it.

Buy all the Deus Ex games

Nothing personal man, you just don't have enough of a Steam presence. These threads are 25% people, 25% autists, 50% re sellers and game collectors. The reason I check profiles it to see if they likely would clock some good hours on a game if I buy it.

You're right, what was I saying. Incoming.

Jedi Knight Dark Forces II
$5.99

yo anyone feeling generous wanna comp me a dragon ball fighterz? =P

I bought:

Res evil 4 5 6
Hollow knight
Super meat boy
Counter strike
Ori
Binding of isaac
Gta vice
Garys mod
Goat simulator
Momodora

There actually are not that many resellers nowadays since you can't re-gift the games. You can only find resellers in the key giveaway threads but if you add them on Steam and see that they don't activate the game you can just call them out in the thread and post the keys. The beggars will do the witch hunting afterwads.

Welp, I tried, I’m gonna buy the game right now and play it tomorrow

You're right, I forgot that games aren't inventory items now. I guess the only concern now is people not really playing it, which in the grand scheme, is still better than what it used to be. I still got plenty of inventory games from the old days of giving away game. Buy a bunch of sets during the holiday sales, give them out over the year. Can't do that no more.

The change was good....and bad.

gmod plssssss
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198801060231

its not for me

Hey man, nice to see some kind people like you. Any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games would be awesome. I try to play trough all the games i own, i just don't have much time these days. Lot's of games i own on steam, i already played trough outside of steam, and just bought them afterwards to support the dev. Well, gift me anything or not, have a nice 2018. steamcommunity.com/id/sroubinno

That's probably the case and as odd as it may sound it may be best to give out games when there are no Steam sales in the form of keys. Because you now often see people who have gotten several good games during the sale and keep on begging, often never even touching the gifted games because their main concern is to grab all they can and then after the sale focus on playing them.

Shit I forgot to put my username... /Jacowboy
Looking for Dragon Ball FighterZ 'cause it's stupid expensive in my region =(

the steam version is buggy and shit, go to /vg/ stalker's thread, they got the full games on mega for download