Rekt/gore thread

Rekt/gore thread

Bump

bumped

Why is it so clean and chucky? That's not gore, that's just fucking chili.

>full bdu and tac gear
>wearing runners

Airsofters

Bump

paramilitaries.

Has anyone ever seen the Armin meiwes tape or does noone have access to that?

What happened? I couldn't see shit

accompanying post

dumb bitch didn't see the signpost coming up.
god gave her a sign hwuwhwuhuuhuhu heheheheh

Nerve gas

What happened?

filename you stooge

man what a mess, after cutting both foot and hands i would have let him(her?) live to teach a lesson. Why bother with torture if you are just killing him 5 seconds later fucking amateurs

probably wanted a brutal end to make him regret whatever he did to piss off these guys, which i know keeping alive is just as bad but this dude knows he will die and theres no hope

The fuck is even happening? Where the fucks this even from...what the fucking fuck.

Haha these guys are so hardcore. Running round in flipflops shooting unarmed people. Woo

Irl call of duty

Mobile doesn't show filename

Don't actually know. Filename is just a nervegas shitpost. I assume that he had a heart attack or seizure, popped a vessel or something of that nature

summer begin
whore end
Miami have it's revenge again

Thx, it shows gif filename but webm don't for some reason

how can he regret it if they fucking killed him. I mean if you want to teach him a lesson leave him crippled. He will have shit life or suicide, so people around him learn not to mess with cartels. A plain murder is worthless

everyone sees this video and knows not to mess with the cartels. this dudes friends and family will all see this. the original would have had audio too

pull it

Dat file name

Not really, cartels never let anyone live because of fear of vengeance. Better to kill him off after making him suffer to make sure the situation is done with

Did that guy wearing green just give that guy a nice firm slap on the ass?

what a fucking dumbass lmao
also
>File name

because its hilarious

Guess having your head on right does a lot for a person

as said, family and friends will see the video so there will be people who want vengance anyway. I just don't know, still think it's better to leave a living proof of their ways than a corpse which everyone will forget in a week (i'm not talking about family or close friends). Imagine the situation, you are walking in the street and see a crippled handless man in a wheelchair. Everytime you see him you remember not to mess with X cartel. If you see a video in local news you won't give a fuck days later. Anyway thanks for your responses guys.
I'll leave you with my roleplay zombie guild, masters in gathering resources

the fuck? pretty sure he just fell...source on your filename?

Buddy was pretty good at choppin, probably works as a butcher and has low tolerance for violence

Yes, pretty sure the filename is fake. Unlike all the nerve gas attacks.

that's the point. taking the piss out of how some (people) always blame le dolan drumpf or racist whitey for their own retarded mistakes

Probably nerve gas

>being this retarded

Fake and gay isis propaganda

>Hash Tropoja, who filmed the incident, told the Daily Mail Australia he did not doubt whether the kangaroo should be put down as it already had a broken hip, but says the officer should have waited for the child to pass first as the bullet could have ricocheted.

Story?

i feel like the file name is lying

Poor pupper :(

oh shit i saw this years ago, some dude got cunted in the tackle and fucked his neck/head, kept running and doing weird shit and died shortly after

This is pure gold. He just throwed a cig there

to soon.

Oh "nerve gas" jokes are so funny lol rawr xd

Noooooo :'(

>Being retarded
Please don't

>low tolerance
>low

honestly probably the best way you could go. over in an instant.

was this a dare?

Mesmerising

lol shit throw.

>Being this baited

Always impressed by the production quality.

Nerve gas