Tfw I'll be worshipped by women like a God in germany and sweden

>tfw I'll be worshipped by women like a God in germany and sweden

>tfw I'm trying and failing to just find a chubby 6/10 who's DTF when I go to the UK

even normies joke about how disgusting and creepy Indian and Paki guys are in the West

Indians are alpha

>all statistics point out Indians and Asians as having the lowest crime rate(by far), lowest unemployment rate strongest marriage stability etc.
>people openly are racist towards us
>muslims constantly underrepresented in crime and rape statistics
>saying ill about them will get you socially rejected , possibly even fired and face a visit from the police

this is why i have zero sympathy when white women get raped and or killed

fuck off poojeet go back to india or suriname you creepy brown rapist

atleast i have somewhere to go. where will you go when muslims become a significant politcal force?

ps.
hope your sister gets raped

At least I will never ever be an ugly creeoy brown rapist looking indian

No matter where you go, youll always be an ugly abomination of a person, spoiling the scenery with your ugliness

Good luck tanned gentelman, please dont forget to take your firends with you and bring your rich culture to those godless western pigs.

have you ever heard of marking your territory you effeminate convict? this is how alpha indian tigerz do it. indians shamelessly shit on everything because the world belongs to them

And we still manage to cuck you

You missed the "exotic" train, too many poo in the loos

A lot of women are attracted to people who sexually harass them, and most other countries have a worse culture for equality than ours, which means that any woman with a preference for being sexually harassed will prefer foreigners.

Excellent passive aggressiveness

That broad is swedish tho

arr rook the same?

>A lot of women are attracted to people who sexually harass them,
exactly why we should institute the same interracial marriage laws we had in the past few centuries

Abhorrent post and abhorrent comparison. We need to perma ban c*nada

>That broad is swedish though
Broad means women dumb dumb.