>Dublin actually has shit to do and an interesting aesthetic

for the first time, I am ashamed to speak English

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XckDlD0OM8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Shit_that_never_happened.bat

:)

>Dublin actually has shit to do and an interesting aesthetic
Oh jesus christ don't say that OP, you're asking for every single culchie on this board to throw a shitfit

>Shit_that_never_happened.bat
as if anything I said was unreasonable. Still remember the silly names of some of the Tube stations, if that's proof enough for you Nigel

You fucked up by saying Dublin, most paddies hate it and consider it west britain.

>the only part of Ireland worth anything is like Britain

>culchie
had to google that

why would someone visit the rural areas of a country while they travel?

Because thats where the heart is, stop going to tourist traps.

Am west brit, can confirm.

Galway is mad craic

>Why would you visit the countryside
Your type disgusts me.

ThisIf you really want to experience the culture of a people, go to the countryside

Bonus points if you make friends with someone who can bring you to their house for their gran cooking dinner, 10/10.

Still seriously doubt you aren't just a plastic/eireboo who wanted to post,
but no one here recommends visiting London unless you're looking for work

I've never been personally but I will in the next year or so, I mostly just want to do the museums

great, come visit me in Appalachia sometime

we can get opiates from the clinic and appreciate the overwhelming poverty

Come visit me in port solent and we can go sailing, rural does not mean poverty here.

Come to Cedar Falls Iowa and we can go boating on the river.

Not my fault you don't know how to appreciate your local nature.

>>Dublin actually has shit to do and an interesting aesthetic

damn we actually made some good shet then

London generates so much butthurt here it's unreal

Sounds like you need to get /out/ more

I doubt you went to london or england
actually I'm 100% sure none of this happened.
you're probably a stupid muh heritage cunt

and if you can't find interesting things in london you're a dullard.

literally my home board but that doesn't mean I'm gonna drag a bunch of camping gear on a plane to completely different country

You seriously think visiting the countryside means sleeping in a field? I am being rused again arent I?

You're right m8. Better be prepared with all you have if you're leaving the safety of a major world city. Outside is a dangerous place filled with bugs, animals, and CRAAAAAZY locals!

right, I forgot thats yuros' equivalent of /out/ is a forest 30 mins from town

>any city with the equivalent of the entire population of the Netherlands living in it
>a nice place
pick one

Edinburgh is the best tourist city in the whole of the British Isles

It could have been London but it just feels too... "global". Like it has given up its distinct English essence.

i dunno lad, have you every seen Deliverance?

i ain't gittin buttraped

York is pretty good too
London is overpriced as fuck

I think the problem is that as a yank you don't understand how obnoxious you are and quite why people dislike you.

Went on a cruise to Newcastle once. British cities are impossible to traverse if the streets are caked in snow wtf

Snow is so rare it fucks up the locals too, it is never around for longer than 2 days in a city though.

Well back then it only flattened so it became even more slippery and every British street is a fucking slope apparently, drove me insane.

My impression from the UK was from Devon where I spent most of my time.
UK feels permanently cold because of the damp air.
UK is full of pubs and everybody drinks all the time, which makes sense because of all the cool ales they have.
The vegetables almost all taste like plastic and brown muzzies pretend they don't speak English if you ask for directions.
It's more religious than eastern europe, but it's fairly normal, cool churches. Brits smile a lot.
Fish and chips is solid and eating it with vinegar is the only correct way to eat it. I heard the coffee is crap.

Depends where you go and if you don't drink then the locals won't open up you nonce. Also Dublin is a meme

WE

London is like that though. We also make you look like total social autists in comparison.

where did you visit?
my home town is full of fat american cunts with cameras clapping their tourguides
"good jaaaaab, good jaaaab everybuddy"

Mine too, you /out/cord?

>We also make you look like total social autists in comparison.
that's because we are. why do you think we drink so much

I'd go to Dublin to take that literary tour around the city. I want to see for myself where James Joyce made his wife fart on his face

Literally kill yourself. Dublin and the things that live there (Dubs) are the lowest form of life in the cosmos.

All Dubs are violent, junkie shitheads who should fuck off back to England

>flag

>London is such a boring city
now this is just not true. london is a lot of things; it's a shithole, it's dirty, it's crime-ridden, it's extortionately expensive and it's full of shitskin wankers but it is by no means boring.

Only a dub would be that critical of dubs

>taig

Or should I say Jamal? To be fair, Nigerians are a step up from Dubs

>riley sticka shite copypasta.jpg

>All Dubs are violent, junkie shitheads

Are you saying that Dubs are English???

Read the last sentence you stupid papist

Dumb paddyposter

Are they?
youtube.com/watch?v=XckDlD0OM8s

Enjoy Dean Street in Newcastle if it's snowy, yeah.

Yes you are.

>a fucking hand

maybe it's because I had no idea what to do. went to see the the big bong tower and a few pubs. after that, i went to Piccadilly circus or Oxford Circus (the one with all the theaters?) which was neat. felt like times square with old timey pubs, which is a better aesthetic than it sounds. but I couldn't find anything else to do

All those museums and tours and you could not find a guide book?

i didn't want memes, i wanted the real london

oh wow a real traveller "i'm too hip to do what others do" in the flesh

And you ended up with neither, well done.

>>believe England is a respectable nation with respectable people

AHAHAH I'm laughing like a madman behind my screen

cunt wtf
cities are literally globalist heartless hives, especially the fucking capitals. You think Tokyo is representative of Japan? It's the same with Dublin, London and everywhere.