Sup Forums, I got circumcised about 4 months ago for medical reason, and this happened

Sup Forums, I got circumcised about 4 months ago for medical reason, and this happened.
My surgeon told me the last time I saw him 3 months ago that it was normal and that it would take up to 6 months to heal.
Nothing has changed since then.

Did he fuck up or is this "normal" and I should wait more ?

Yes I know it looks bad.

with all the cutfags on this board nobody can tell if this is a normal reaction ?

Shameless bump

Go see a different urologist for 2nd opinion.

If it hurts/burns, see that you're just not dehydrated and get some aloe vera or some-shit lotion on that boi.
Might just "buff out."

If it feels like an extra growth, no idea lol

Surgically removing part of a sex organ for asthetic reasons is fucking stupid nigga. Foreskin ftw it needs a better name tho

It doesn't hurt and I already tried to apply some lotion on it to help it cicatrize but it wasn't very effective.
I'll wait another month and see another urologist.

Can't you read retard ?

What medical reason is there for this shit?

Cant you keep it clean under your foreskin or why did you need to this?

Looks like some inflammation and maybe a little keloid scarring. It should settle down on its own but if all else fails any inconvenient keloid scars can be surgically removed later. Don't worry user, it looks fine. Give it time to heal.

>What medical reason is there for this shit?
Phimosis usually.

Thanks, I'll wait a couple months then

now it's ribbed for her pleasure op...lol

No worries. Do see your doctor if you ARE worried though.

how much skin did you have? looks like there is still enough skin on there to cover three dicks.

No he got circumcised - he improved his penis

Kek

you dumb fuck

Your shit got botched, sorry pham

Google Foregen friendo, You won't be disapointed in what you find, They can fix that shit right up very soon!

Think I can see the problem..

Someone cut a bit of your dick off.

Could be worse user.
>pic related

As a totally unqualified person with no stake in the health of your penis... I'd cut it off.. get a cleaver and do it.. you're welcome.

F

nigga that shit look like its melting!!

Does it have to be a cleaver?

Ikr? Kek.

Im on the same boat user, got circumcised on october and my dick looks like yours, surgeon told me the same, that it could take some months, and tbh i can see there is some kind of "improvement" since he told me (november) up to now

Scars will take a long time to settle down. I can't tell what's going on with your dick because the skin is all bunched up behind the glans. Try pulling it tight on your shaft and stretching the scar tissue to make it more like regular skin. Your surgeon kinda sounds like he sucked. They don't care for aesthetics.

Try a cream like Mederma or silicone Scaraway sheets to get the scar tissue to settle down. Keeping them on your dick is a problem though.

If the scar is horrible you'll have to pony up $2,000 for a circumcision revision for a doctor that actually knows what he's doing.

its scar tissue and it doesnt really go away just gets smaller.
Put some lotion on it and some healing inducing lotions like bepanthen and shit and it will get better.

And i feel really sad for you. the foreskin is the best part of the dick.

The foreskin was the most annoying part of my dick personally. So here's my disagreement.

If you have a bad phimosis or something I get it.
Other than that theres no reason to take it off.

Stop being a pussy get a Kraft knife and trim it up

Those are for medical reasons. Some people enjoy the overall feel and look for personal reasons. Its just a body mod at its core aside from the taboo nature of it cause it's related to the penis.

I think it's a normal kind of swelling. You should probably apply a special oil for that thing though. Even though it's probably too late to start now

obvious troll is obvious

>He thinks circumcision is overall better
>So he must be a troll

No