So I'm about to bomb out of uni what do I do?

So I'm about to bomb out of uni what do I do?

Why?

Literally bomb out uni

Just let it overpower me tbh, cared more about private stuff than about keeping up and today is a chemistry exam and i have literally 0 clue whats going on so theres no chance of me ever making that

Probably shouldn't use bomb and uni in the same sentence lad, the disco bus is probably on it's way to your house as we speak.

Not be a dumbass. Buckle down and waste 3 years of your life passing your classes to secure a stable future. Rise above your problems and your self doubt and make yourself proud.

I'm assuming you took loans right? You're a dope, get it together. You're giving up

Just bomb the uni

no loans thankfully, im from europe. I only spent most of what I had saved up, but don't owe anyone.

Just get a job man, don't worry about it too much, do what it feels right

In that case you're fucking golden, consider it a whacky life experience and go get a job

go home and get a job, just like the rest of us.

This seems like a decent idea. Maybe I'll try to get a job that isn't utter souldraining shit this time.

Good luck with that

Don't get a job yet, you're likely to get a job in some dead end shithole where the sweet embrace of death would bring you great comfort, go get a trade instead, electricians make a mint.

I think what I learned now is that I don't care that much about money as long as it pays the bills, and it is at least not killing me on the inside. I have a couple of trades in mind I might check out. Unfortunately those only start in august mostly, so I'll have to do random shit until then I guess.

>a chemistry exam
Are you in your first or second year?
Dude it's a course. Not your whole gpa. If you're having troubles with motivation, take a year or two off. Work on yourself. I'm talking go to the gym, run a bit, eat healthy, sleep properly, shit like that. Check out any mental health issues and get them fixed up.
If your fresh outta high school and in uni there is a 101% chance you don't know how to study effectively so you should work on that too.
If you don't think you're able to do uni *now* then do that stuff. If you don't think you can do uni *ever* then consider a trade. There's nothing wrong with the trades and they can pay well. Just make sure to constantly work your mind and don't overwork your body in them.

Don't do anything desperate or stupid though my dude.

thanks bro. chemistry is just the first domino to fall over if you know what i mean. I know Im too far behind for most of the stuff. failing means ill have to do the courses again the year after, i know for a fact i will never graduate in what im doing now. I feel like a trade might suit me better

Most uni bombings fail get a gun and shoot up the chads and staceys. Make Elliot proud

Come be my live in bf I'll be your sugar daddy and you won't have to worry about money

GET A LIFE

r u a cute girl? ill consider

do you have a part time job running on the side? might concider doing a little jobbing in a bar/pub or something. that can be really refreshing aswell

file related

Suicide is painless, it brings on many changes...

will end up doing something like that for sure if while i wait for an actual job yeah

anything that keeps depression at bay is good

>secure a stable future
>2018
lol

>sugar daddy
No wonder university isn't working out for you.

Fap sleep and check em

Blame it on refugees

Take it more seriously next time.

Good, and just remember you don't care that much about money and shit now but that eventually changes and you'll thank yourself later on in life for getting that trade or starting your own business or whatever you decide to do.