Don't ever forget...

Don't ever forget, this administration has bills prepared to completely terminate the Department of Education and the EPA on Dec 31 of THIS YEAR.
This is fact, these bills exist and are one page each.

Look up H.R.899 and H.R.861

This is how they plant to pay for their tax cuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

deliberatedumbingdown.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Imjustabill.mp4

Get rid of the retard department and agency

I have mostly fond memories of school, and I'm watching my childen benefit from it today.
If they pass these bills there won't be a public education system.
You think the country is stupid today, wait until a brand new swatch of the population decides they don't want to educate their kids or send them to some private school.
Yeah, be the edgelord.

good end the ed

Why?

because they have been eroding the quallity of of our schools from the top down for almost 20 years

So we just eliminate them?
Without planning for it, or at least a public discussion?

public schools will still be around and probably better for the lack of fedaral meddeling

I don't think you understand, there is no system in place to fund or operate public schools without the department of education.
This is literally decapitating the DOE with no preparation.

completely agree
less state, more freedom

Each individual state has its own education department already so nothing would actually be lost

Do you think they did it because it's a bad system, or to pay for the tax cuts?

And why does the bill even exist if it hasn't even been mentioned to, or discussed with, the public?

Sure you fucking wack job I wish the department of indoctrination would go away, more governmental corruption. Why are the feds in local education anyway? ever wonder?

ideally planning would be done at the stateand local level as as the department of ed is concerned. the epa being abolished is worring though i would like to see it defanged

their intentions are irelivent

I agree!

oh boy

Cool.

Before the Dept. of Education, tuition was $400.

Back when the corporate tax rate was 52% and we didn't need a dept of education.

Nice dubs

thanks

awesome
you can keep your commie jew brainwashing institution, shlomo
deliberatedumbingdown.com

>Without planning for it, or at least a public discussion?
didnt work
wont work

>muhgibs
kys parasite

see

i dont give a shit
it's a good thing
public "education" is totalitarian dumbing down and enslavement
deliberatedumbingdown.com/
read the book you humongous pinko faggot
Powerful.
just kidding you tard

>schools will get literally no funding if the federal government doesn't pay for them!
My man
Your state collects taxes

yes, that's fine and well.
Shouldn't we get a plan in place to transition to that? The DOE was very complex and involved, a lot of teachers and department rely on federal funds, shouldn't they be at talking about it in a public forum, introducing a plan, or does the plain and simple silence of it not strike you?
Are we to believe they are doing it for the benefit of the nation?

the state should run on as less money as possible, without fucking totally up