>hilarious

>post yfw real nigga hours

Is this a hashtag, "black twitter"?

>nigger humour

for those with low IQ :^)

WTF?!?!

It was a niglet!

you demon

I wrote an article where I said that today everything can be viewed through the prism of racism and labeled as racist. I thought I was being a bit hyperbolic using the word "everything" instead of "most things." Apparently I chose the right word. Good fucking Christ, these niggers are insufferable, and it's getting worse as they organize around the smartest ones and rile themselves up.

t. non-racist

When they realised they responded with

>whitey still to blame desu senpai, just cos it turned out to be a black kid dont mean dem jokes bout white parents aint still tru, baka fuckin racists

They will literally try and turn ANYTHING into a 'we so oppressed, whites stole everything from us, black lives matter' shit show

I can't believe these words are still filtered desu senpai baka

It simply highlights that the idea they are nothing more than child like people in adult bodies is far from being unreasonable.

they will ignore facts and evidence to push their monkey narrative

Wait..

An insufferable, barely intelligent threat organizing as they're systematically weeded out for retarded levels of aggression...

Hold the fuck on a minute m8s.

Someone get the fucking Aussies.

Capitalizing "White," I can dig it.

They're always victims. Just because they deem a situation as racist to black people, doesn't mean that the opposite situation wouldn't also be racist to black people. It's catch 22.

Know a guy that had an emu farm. Got half his fucking face torn off by one of those fuckers. They put it back on-ish, but still.

I know. I know. I try really hard not to judge people based on the color of their skin because I think it's a sign of unintelligence, and I have had plenty of experiences with blacks on a personal level that were pleasant, but on the whole, their fucking culture sucks. Try explaining the idea of separating a race's majority culture from their skin color to a liberal. I think it's too late to fix, though. Eventually there will be race riots again.

That blatant sodomizing of the truth.

>Eventually there will be race riots again
Based Roof Koreans Standing by

>screencaps tweets from Sup Forums troll accounts
>reverse trolls Sup Forums
this place is actually one huge positive feedback loop

> RIP my dawg

They know what they be

The same thing that happened to the white gorillas in Congo?

Oh shit, y'all, Congo was about white holocaust this whole time.

#dontforgetthesixgorrilian

holy shit what?

THANK YOU BASED ROOF KOREANS

ROOF KOREANS BEST KOREANS

Nah he means posts by black people.

it's 90% made by white teenagers

WTF?

I am confused, do they really not see that the kid is a nigger?

most r trolls

This place is just full of lies and trolls.

>15 y/o girl
>older man

HOLY FUCK, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THIS TODAY!

>it's a sign of unintelligence
Yeah you sound like a real Alfred Einstein