I'm 19 and started talking to a 16 year old...

I'm 19 and started talking to a 16 year old, we talked for a couple weeks and it started to get flirty and I was thinking about asking her to chill after work sometime, and she drops the " your too old, user". I feel like a piece of shit pedo and it isn't even outside the legal limits where we live. Fuck. I just feel like shit right now. Like fuck, it's just 3 years? Pic clearly unrelated

The unnoficial guide for acceptable age gaps is half your age (rounded to nearest whole number) plus seven.

I don't know how to feel. Just needed to post this because either literally have no one to turn to

Get buff, and try again lol

Yeah, thats what I went by, but like fuck, just the way she said your too old, it fucken hurt man

she's retarded

>Get buff
also this

shit sux, but she's either too close-minded to be good or was looking for a pretext to turn you down

unless you legit looks like an old man by some twist of fate

You're not. I'm 22, dating a 17 year old. It's fine.

My dad met and married my mother when she was 18 - he was 27. It makes no fucking difference. The only factor to consider with age differences is maturity. And clearly she's an immature piece of shit. Move on, bro.

You are truly pathetic.

Concerning yourself with the opinions of a 16 y/o.
You're a grown fucking adult ffs
Pathetic cunt

> (OP) (You)
>shit sux, but she's either too close-minded to be good or was looking for a pretext to turn you down
>
>unless you legit looks like an old man by some twist of fate

Nah, I've got a beard, but not some weird long old guy beard, I'd say I look my age

I'm glad it's working for you guys

Also, agreed. But this is honestly the first time I've felt close to anyone in a long ass time

Did you sperg out when she said it? Or blow it off.

Try again. 18 year olds these days are fucking sugar daddies over 50. The age 'problem' is a load of horseshit in the west.

No, didn't sperg out lol. Just said I'm glad she told me before I said anything more, and she started being all like "wow, way to make things all awkward"

>19 grown adult
Fuck off

But i'm o k with the other 3 sentences though

It's a shit test, but you're too fucking stupid to pass it.

Women. Work on it, if it fails then move on and don't take it too hard. The age thing really isn't an issue. Just refer to your local aoc laws, etc. etc.

GL and godspeed.

Thanks man

I'm dating a 41 year old and i'm 24, age is just a number man.

That car is clearly older than 16 years old, she's lying to you user.

I dated a 16 year old when I was 19 and age was never an issue. She's just letting you down gently. Take the hint.

Your right, I think she's had some work done to her to make her look younger... I've been played

yo yo yo its ya boi

just letting you know that with every purchase off of 80eighty.com enters you for the chance to win a prestine PANDEM R32 GTR !!!!!!!!!

all you have to do is purchase anything off the website AND YOUR AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED and this pristine example could be yours! only 3 days left so act now!!!

also please dont ban me, im joking about your pic

You could just give me one, I think that would help me get over it

The car unrelated or not and her age combined make you a faggot. Move on.

hell yeah. race car drivers don't need girlfriends.

to bad jdm legends dont pull as many chicks as automatic overweight euros these days

oohh?

I'mma make my malibu a race car, good advice

>I feel like a piece of shit pedo
because you are user
otherwize you wouldnt feel like that

19/2+7=16.5
learn2 maths homo

Wrong. The formula is 16/7 +2

the formula is 2+ =itsallgood

This. In 23 and she is 18. I could've been having her when I was 19 and she was 14 but we waited

Fucking moralfag.

coulda had her when she was 12 and you were 17

Half your age plus six months here. Feels good man.

You're a fucking faggot and I hope you die

How did you meet her in the first place? Mutual friends? Work?

She's a cashier at the place I work.

Picking the block with the signs and bridges and cars gets a lot harder the drunker I get