Please help me Sup Forums, I've pushed the only guy I love away... (Yes...

Please help me Sup Forums, I've pushed the only guy I love away... (Yes, I am a femanon and no I won't show tits this is serious.. )

For a whole year this guy who's madly in love with me would always show me how much he loves me. He would always be there for me and hold me when I'm crying and comfort me but.. I didn't return the favor.

I would always just be his friend and hug him sometimes, I did try to go out and did have sex once but I was selfish.. I was into a lot more taller attractive guys (I know, I'm a piece of shit, yes) and I knew I could get them because I'm very attractive too (not to be egotistical). Don't get me wrong, he wasn't too bad looking and he had a great body but he was kinda short (about my height), I wanted a guy who's taller and bit bigger and really handsome.. I know I'm fucked up and I realise it now..

Anyway I've been with some douche for 3 months and I barely talked to the guy that really loved me, only when I was having relationship trouble. I thought I was in love but all the douche did was fool around with multiple girls while pretending to love me.This is when something in my brain snapped and I realised the only guy who truly loved me was there for me all along and I just used him and threw him away.. I want him back Sup Forums but I found out the other day he left town a week ago.

How do I get him back Sup Forums? It takes shit like this to realise our mistakes and I know he's the man for me. I need him in my life and I've been crying non-stop for days about it. He's blocked me on everything and mutual friends said that he still loves me but knows I'll never feel the same to him and being in love with me killed him on the inside..

IT'S NOT TRUE. Not anymore! I feel so fucking sick and now all I want is to be in his arms again.. His love was pure and genuine and I didn't realise that until he was gone and I've got so fucking much to makeup for.

Please... any advice on what I can do? I need him in my life...

You're a fucking girl. Just open your fucking legs around him for fucks sake. it's not that hard.

3/10 bait. It's obvious a man wrote this post.

Rankous bait.
Don't fall for it!

You fucked up you slag now own it and keep being the slag that you are

>no I won't show tits
ok you can fuck off then

I feel your pain.. okay just shoe on head then

Let me guess, he is seeing someone and you are being possessive. Leave the guy alone, you're clearly garbage. You'll only wind up crushing him when you're bored of his attention.

>wont show tits
>expects me to take this fucking brickwall of a text serious

fuck off
sage goes in all fields

If you want to do whats best for him, if you really love him, let him go you broke fucking human.

>shoe on head then
this

Bait bait bait.

No woman would write this

Judging from what you've done you're the type that does this shit every time. You mess with boys like the little slut you are. You don't deserve a good dude, best bet is to become a prostitute.

Boohoo, you don't deserve shit. If anything keep the douche boyfriend and let him find someone better than you.

ATTEMPT A STAGED
SUICIDE ATTEMPT IN HIS
PRESENCE TO SHOW
HOW MUCH U TRULY
LOVE HIM ONLY THEN YOU WONT
NEED THE DEATH YOU DESERVE FOR MURDERING THE LOVE OF HIS SOUL
AGAIN DONT ACTUALLY KYS

>This is serious
>Post on Sup Forums

Fuck off

Nice bait, that's not the way as cunts think. Obviously written by a man.

you deserved that, and he deserves better. You're just going to hurt him more.

No I won't. The realise I never accepted his attention was because I was focusing on other bullshit but I've had it with every guy I know he's the one who will treat me right and love me for everything and anything and I feel the same way I want to prove it to him.. how do I do it? I've already felt tormented and crying for days so I don't need any more negative shit I already feel bad enough.

I know I'll be the best for him though... He loved me for who I was and I knew that deep down but I was too busy playing around and I'm fuckingn sick of that. I want to move on in life and I see him as husband/family material.. I just wish I saw it earlier because then we would be together and he wouldn't have left. and I fucking KNOW I will never ever break his heart again. He never deserved it and I want to make it all up to him and give him the love he gave me but 100x more.

I've loved him this whole time without realising it.

Quite frankly, you don't deserve him femanon. You disregarded his feelings that entire time because of superficial bullshit and even subjected him to helping you out when you were being mistreated by another man.

If you love him, like you say you do, then do nothing. He deserves a chance to find someone who doesn't take him as a second or third pick.

>no tits
Sage

You sound like someone I know.
Are all women like this?

Well you fucked up so looks like nothing you can do now but wait for your own impending suicide, I don't feel bad for you. You chose to ignore him or whatever you did to wall him out no one forced you to do that to him

>ask mutual friend where he went. Tell him your plan to get with him.
>show up at his house like a stalker but wear something super sexy
>throw yourself at him and show him all those slut moves chad taught you.

How can a plan like this go wrong?

>no tits
>loves a manlet

Kys, OP. You're probably a guy anyway.

see The only reason why I chased that superficial bullshit was because I dumb and ignorant.. and it takes something truly fucked up to make you realise what's best for you and I realised it's been him this whole time. Why can't you guys just believe that? All I want is to be with him and his forgiveness and when he does take me back I will give him more love than any woman has given any man.

>why don't you believe in me

Cause no tits with timestamp. No charity here.
Go carry your fatass on reddit, or pull up some guts, show tits and advices will follow. That easy

Bad bait is bad bait, clear in first sentence

go black girl, trust me in this one - it will make yo more attractive to him and he will beg you take him back

You don't love him, you live the idea of him, and that's more of an insult than never talking to him again, you'd just fuck him for a few months and cheat on him admit it

yeah, or you finally get with him and then you fuck it up again because it's not as exciting as you thought or some stupid reason like that

Ahahhahahha yes, you'll be a lot more attractive with a niglet in your womb and some random itches and std's, guaranteed.

Jump off a bridge, cunt.

The fuck are you people doing?

>I know I'll be the best for him though
Yeah... you're an arrogant cunt and the best thing you can do is get as far away from him as you can.

No, it doesn't take something fucked up to realise what's best for you. It takes you getting off your pedestal.

Because, if it were the other way around, he'd be labeled a pig and a misogynist, but because you're the twat in this scenario you seem to think it's fine.

I've been trained in your bait arts by Count Dooku.

Tell him hoe you feel and say sorry. Don't expect him to come back to you, don't expect to be with him, just let him know that you are conscious of how much of a piece of shit you are.

And let everything play out, whether that leaves you on your own or with him.

Why don't you tell him to be a fucking adult and unblock you to talk like a fucking adult, blocking people is pathetic

> no I won't show tits
/thread

/b is so lost, my friend.
Also OP is a neckbeard and is currently masturbating on the replies he collected, could not get a boner if his twisted fantasies are not shared and satisfied.

So us your dick you fucking trap

its risky with black child (as this does not trigger the parental instinct in ALL whites - only in majority), but if she fucks many miles of BBC the white manlet will be jelly / horny at the same thought of the proper black bull fucking her

Says femanon so its defntly nawt bait .. it is nawt!

Suffer u femcuck

This works only if you're a completely brainwashed american lardball.

Luckly, I don't fit any category in there.
You are filth and the sooner your godamned country collapses along with the mental illness spreading in there, the better.

Or you're a negro. In both cases, die soon.

OP is either half the age she claims to be, or is a fucking guy living in a fucking trailer.

Either way, thread is garbage.

No I know what I did was fucking wrong that's why I need a chance to makeup for it.. I can't prove my love if I don't get a chance too and everything you all saying is bs because I really do love him I've cried for days knowing what I did and I really need him in my life to show him what true love is and like I said I would never ever hurt him again in fact I would make him the happiest man in this world if we were together

I will, thankyou for decent advise.. but I can't imagine life without him. He was always there for me to hold me and take care of me and I just took advantage of that but now I want to prove to him and show him how much his love meant to me.

You gays are really desperate aren’t ya?

Fuck off retard

Kill yourself.

Got bad news for you, Eurocuck - I travel a lot and I see 3X of this in North Africa than I see here. How's that working our for you, faggot?

this

prob a troll, but.. That guy's too good for you. He's moved on. He didn't stalk you, he didn't spam you with texts/calls/fb messages on the daily since you only talked to him when you had relationship problems. He's moved on and you should too.

i understand... this is serious. it's just... i would be able to really give a woman more attention and comfort if she would show her tits.

Our whole point is you don't deserve a chance to make it up to him. If you think losing someone is hard, imagine how he felt when you invalidated his feelings because of your superficial demeanour.

R.I.P. english

just admit that you are worthless.
you did the worst thing a woman can do.
now pay for it.

This, read this you femfuck
Dont expect to get him back

future will be free of all racists and primitives
that's a BAD news for your ilk

Your love is a beta and you're to used to Chad dick now. So even if he does accept you, you'll get bored of him within 2-3 weeks before you come crawling to the Alpha dick and repeat the cycle.

This. Fuck off with your selfishness, and fuck off with your 'i can make it right' attitude.

do him a favor and never try to contact him again, you sound like cancer. entitled whore just like the rest.

tell us when youve contacted him

Your future is gulping down a monkey cock, and I know you like it too much to be disappointed by that.
But as soon as you don't move off the hellhole you live in along with the rest of the amerilard shitstains which fap on traps and negroes, everything is going to be ok.
Just stay there and build your cock-devouring utopia.

no tits no help

he probably left you because you're a prude and have bad tits

>I am a femanon
>I'm very attractive too
Pics or it did't happen

>How do I get him back Sup Forums?
Give him your pussy

>How do I get him back Sup Forums?

A woman always knows the answer to that question. Case closed.

This

If you want to get him back you gotta do him sexual favors

this. you probably know some of his fetishes, so go full "i love you, i'm yours, you can do ANYTHING yo want to me"

y.you too - just don't reproduce and all will be good. World dont need your genes - balding, thin, weak, manlet, allergic to little bit of sun, fucking wampire genes...

I SERIOUSly am going to need to see your tits.

You don't deserve that guy. The only thing you can do is leaen from your mistakes and move on with your life.

There is no possible way this was written by a woman. No possible way. OP, I'm sorry to hear that you were recently hurt by someone, but pretending to be them will only further your suffering. It sounds like this woman wants to be your friend, but you wanted more from her than that. That's tough. But don't forget, a romantic relationship is a two-way street. both parties have to want it to be in order for it to be real and good and true.

This woman does not owe you a relationship, or sex, or honestly anything simply because she opened up to you emotionally. I read recently that one of the ways men and women differ in terms of emotional expression is that women will express vulnerability to their friends, whereas men will (generally) only express vulnerability to their mate. When a woman expresses vulnerability to a man, she's not necessarily trying to start a relationship with him, but men often misinterpret it as such because they themselves would not share such emotions with their friends.

Moving forward, I would advise you to simply pay attention to the signals that you're being given, and really analyze whether what you're thinking is what's actually happening, or if you might be reading more into a situation than you need.

Negro spotted, case closed.
Bonus cringe for being a gay cocksucking negro, enjoy being the fleece of the earth.

Native aborigenals are better than you.

Jesus’s Christ. You’re pitiful. You friend zone a faggot and when he fucks off because he’s done with your shit, you suddenly want him back.

>coming to Sup Forums for advice

You’re also an idiot is better for your menial shit. Fuck off there instead.

>no tits
>no shoe
>not even a time stamp

Either you’re a guy, or a land whale. Follow the rules or fuck off idiot

gtfo my board tits or gtfo no attention whoring here off to you go

white boi detected, opinion discarded
there is a special place - just for you
>pic related

>be black
>say whites are racist
>killing whites, blacks, and others because of the color of the skin
>logic not found

Ok Tyrone, can you go back on the tree now? Time to grab some bananas and stuff, whatever you do for a living.

Kill yourself.

As soon as hes back in your life u will dump him again.

Slut

OP, you better prove this shit is real with screenshots or something. We aren't letting you off without titties and proof.

>trying to appropriate blacks into acceptance in society (even though they already are)

>FREE OF PRIMITIVES

Why are you trying to get rid of black people so badly?

>intellect
>niggers

listen and i mean this one hund percent please take these words to heart and write them on your soul because ive never said anything more truthful and powerful: i do not give any shits about all that garbage and please shut the fuck right up thank you

The error lies in the fact you believe anybody cares about you in the first place.
Your life matters 0 as 0 is what matters.
What's sad os you trying to hijack this thread to fight your sjw fight Nobody cares about.

Now, as somwbody stated before, can't you fuck off? We were already trying to make this bitch wannabee respect the rules, no need for a negro which by definition is not even capable to in here.

>no need for a negro which by definition is not even capable to in here
You fucking illiterate retard.

once racist always a racist - it's a disease
meanwhile the world moves forward, evolves, becomes united.
I bet you are trump supporter tho haha

Why are people still giving advice to this painfully obvious b8 post. I can't fucking believe this.

fucking bitch

You noted you were being superficial, appreciate the things you love about him, find a casual way to get back in his life and talk, rhythm repeats so let the silence let you think and be who you want to be if you are serious itll show

Exactly. Good point.
We keep the niggers, jews, spics, muslims, etc out and the world (the free world) moves forward, evolves, becomes united, etc.
Now we have tons of them migrating in from whatever fucked up region has war, poverty, or even a single inkling of discrimination.
And the democrats are bringing them over in troves, because well they know they're gonna vote democrat! Democrats love free shit and what do refugees want? Free shit!
They love to see our culture fight itself as they sneak in and benefit off the land that was created through hard work and labor.
No no, its hard enough to not fuck up my own country!!!! Let's not sit here and fix our problems, let's all migrate to a new place and fuck all their shit up!!! Yeah! No responsibilities for us!!!
Let me just sneak into the best country on earth and suck it bone dry for everything I can. Yes! This is a good idea! Oh, huh, Trump?
Fuck him! Yeah! Fuck Trump! Wooooooo!!! He's a racist, he does this, he does that, etc.
It's a fucking joke that anyone defends these mongoloids.
So yes, because of you, and the Democratic policy in general there will always be racist people solely because there will always be stupid people in the Democratic party.
So stupid in fact they think that assimilating, culturally appropriating, and providing for absolute savages whos SOLE purpose of their religion is to destroy, kill, and bring ruin to ours would be a great idea.
They would even let them be their neighbors and shit.
They really think these people want to live like us KEK
If it wasn't for "racists" like us, the whole country would be speaking German right now and you wouldn't have a fine clue what the fucks going on, or what being transgender even is.
So yeah, recognizing the enemy is our first step in realizing what the fuck is going on.
And you're god damn right I exercise my right to bear arms. I bet it gets you very angry knowing I have the rights to defend myself.

This.

Wtf all you newfags doing kys

>this is you
only fatter and even more of a manlet
with more body hair too

Give shoe on head.
Otherwise gather your fat folds and jog on Bob.