General 10/10 celeb thread

general 10/10 celeb thread

Niggers gon' rape dem kill these cucked white bois

Chimovampo!!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

10 out of 10 would eat his shit straight office tiny little dick

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Are you sitting on the toilet right now trannynig

You why would anyone choose to be that random ethnic a balding beta mail when they could be a beautiful sexy slutty sexy female I don’t understand !!???

I was. I was making little girly sissy pots In front of all the man in the bathroom it’s so fun to play with my ass surrounded by man you have no idea

Is that the name of man in pic related Because I need him really fucking bad!!!!!!!!! Wink wink eggplant eggplant pregnant pregnant milk milk drool drool

Dubs logged
Throat clogged
Trips logged
Throat clogged

No Jesus is the one who gave you a tiny beta cock a bunch of celebrity wives and a craving for BBC !!!

Oops your tiny we we is actually accidentally way too small for anyone’s vagina to be satisfied !!!! I’m sure some very sweet girl can fix that for you !!!

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

2018 IS THE YEAR OF THE LOF

*LOG

WARM LOG OF SHIT WARM LOG OF SHIT

It looks to me like someone accidentally became a beta male faggot and fell in love with alpha male because he didn’t have a dad at home to teach him how to be a real man and because his little penis grew In and way too tiny. Or maybe you were just born with a woman so I don’t know but I feel bad for you but I will hope that you get better I will hope that your friends help you

Look there you are again even though you promised you would be straight whoring your ass out on the Internet and no one is even talking to you you’re just touring your ass out in front of everyone in case I want to lick it or fuck it or suck and tug on your tiny little beta male penis in front of your wives

So no one is gonna talk about foy?

whats up with foy?

Yes McKenzie is always my innocent little sneaky little cock sucking BBC come or or do you want to talk about the Morse code she decoded

> tfw Ariel winter will never crush you face with her ass
What’s the point in living?

>What’s the point in living?
Enjoying the company of nice looking women instead of fat stinky swines....

Qtb

A 10/10 thread and no Margot? You faggots gay or something?

Why is she eating ice cream?

just the way I like her - fat and puffy

Nice! The poster girl for Anorexia!

G's a normal weight.

Cara Delevigne can only dream of being this talented. Or good looking...

Whatever goy

ITT: Fucking faggots pretending to like women
I mean most of the above women are really good looking but objectively Margot is far more deserving of an universal 10/10, even though I think the 10s are really up to personal preference. But still, I don't think any straight healthy man would turn down sex with Margot Robbie if it had no consequences

samefag

We just have better taste