Waifu thread

Waifu thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvXDaE-lm4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Claimed

Hi again, my suicidal cheeseheaded friend.

"I call him Chris Handsome"

How egoist can you be to be willing to kill yourself, don't you think of all the suffering you'll cause?

To whom.

To your family and all the people you have around that care about you.

To me. I like you. Even if you don't like me.

I like you too, but a little.

My family wants nothing to do with me, my father is out of the picture since I was 2, my mother committed suicide last year and I have no friends or people I am even close to.
I live in a place where nobody knows me that is also far away from said family.
I made sure to create a sufficiently enough gap. Nobody around me is aware of anything.

The only people that I could partially hurt are a few behind monitors scattered around the globe.
I think they can get over that.

sufficiently big enough gap*

Why don't you appreciate the solitude?

Well yeah, guess what? You made an awful job because we care about you, and it's not as easy as you made it seem like, death isn't something you can overcome in a matter of days, even if the person that dies is beyond a monitor. You're certainly not the first i witnessed kill themselves and i carry each of them still with me.

You want to solve fixable problems with a permanent solution, it's like choosing to end a war with an atomic bomb instead of admitting defeat, there's nothing else for you other than this life and you have the power to change it for the best.

yuki claimed

But I love you and I want to be your gf ;-;

Shut up with the dumb bullshit, this is serious.

This guy gets it im also working on my final suicide plan how do you wanna go out?

You need to learn to stop dwelling on the past.

I do tho

yo guys ever thought that maybe you cant change his decision and it would be better to try and make him have as good of a time as possible while you still can. maybe that way you can actually prove your point and show him you all care and will be sad if he kills himself.

^this also having friends on the internet amounts to nothing really at least for me

>its like choosing to end a war with an atomic bomb instead of admitting defeat
I'd rather do the atom bomb. I will never let my enemies best me.
Yo guys ever thought he's doing this for attention and should be ignored? Maybe that way he'll understand that he shouldnt kill himself because there's no point in doing so. There's no point in suicide if it doesn't affect someone.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня
Much easier said than done

Fucking this. Love and support never work. We need tought raw love.
Fuck off mate. You're depressed for no reason. At least sayori has a reason

I can do it at the drop of a hat, why can't she?

duke i'm cold hold me

Its almost as if brain chemistry unbalances exist
No, fuck off

Her reason being she has depression and was to scared to go see a doctor for YEARS? I HATED THAT BITCH

Its sad because her problems aren't even serious. I don't know why she blames herself for any of it.

Its not her fault her father left.
Its not her fault her mother passed away.
Its not her fault she's not good in relationships.

She just needs to realize that.

Because I am driving myself insane.

I'm fine with that.

I don't believe I do.

see Especially if your past defines you.

It affects me.

Doctors don't always work. I've tried in the past

The plan currently is suicide by one-sided car crash. I'm going to go into germany to smash myself into either a high solid wall or a pillar at top speed without a seatbelt but with something that holds my head or neck firmly to the seat.
For that I need a fast but old car. I'm currently working for the money to buy said car.

It's because I'm extremely self-destructive and selfish.
I cannot let go.
I will not let go.
It's like I have schizophrenia. Everything in me tells me I'm better off dead then to carry on.

Hmm.
Hmm?

Well just remember Louise is going to be sad if you go through with it.

It's okay to be selfish
You can fix being self destructive with therapy
You can let things go.

This folder is so versatile.

I'm sleepy...
Rem claimed

Idle curiosity, have you tried drugs? Prescription drugs that is.
This again, hmm?

Car crash sounds good but don't do it on our "Autobahn" it's a pain in the ass cuz 70% of us use that shit daily and there is always some part blocked cuz of a crash. Oh germanfag here BTW

Hi sleepy

Something something high aspirations.

hm..?

It's like you want me to hit you

Never did.
I am very good at hiding whats going on.

Hah, I'l try not to.
Hahahahahah.

....why?

It can't be rationalised, this is what people fail to understand
I understand you my friend. Most of these people don't seem to understand how mental illness works

>implying most people here don't have their own demons

I understand completely, I just like trolling

Oh hush. I get enough of weedlamo from my family.
Why are you sending lewd things at me?
Yeah, same here. I'm not entirely sure if people i know irl realize i'm depressed, bar the one person who's similar to me in that respect.
They worked for my ex though so i figured i'd ask. Might be worth a try before roleplaying a crash test dummy.

Rule of thumb is for me if you are already on Sup Forums a lot of your time your already way past the point of no return might as well end it now.

Pray tell,what kind of demons could you have that compare to life and mind altering illness that will likely never go away?

No to belittle what demons you may have

just tryin to get your attentions

ritsu claimed

morning everyone

this thread seems depressed today

Interesting thread for all your considerations

Depression is a blessing

Interesting is subjective

Life and mind altering disorders that cannot be fully treated and a country that brings 0 support to them.

For all the depression and shit in this thread I gotta admit the waifus are on point though

For what reason?

tbh i like feeling sad sometimes. but other times its more than a curse

good morning

Don't tell you you wouldn't want to fight me, because who's the one going on about their MMA stuff~?

?

Depression is more than a sadness it's a feeling similar to overwhelming homesickness that people can't seem to shake off. People with depression just need to man up and go to therapy.

I'm not into MMA ._.
I'm only into kickboxing and I will beat you up!

>inb4 no you're wrong, its not that simple

Well actually is kinda is.

From my own experience I can tell you that atleast for me it is not that simple.

Morning

therapy sometimes doesn't work because the parents want to stay inside the room with the therapist and it gets pretty heated OR the parents just flat out refuse to take there child to therapy.

people sometimes don't want to shake off depression for some odd reason . like they love being sad or something

Do you feel as if you might have something else wrong with you?

Did that. Therapy didn't help.

youtube.com/watch?v=VvXDaE-lm4Y

Bet
You see how those Chinese mauled the Americans?

I'll take your word for it.
I can't talk since I've never felt sad or uneasy in my life.
>some people want depression
That sounds like my brother lol

It may be permanent damage to the brain or a disorder.
I don't know.
I don't want to know either.
I'm not staying around long enough to find out if there actually is something else.

Did you stick to it? Who are you?

No, but Rea was and she was crying

Louise is going to be so sad when you do it. Are you sure you want that? Do you want her to feel the same way you feel now?

imagine you can trade feeling bad, uneasy, anxious, scared, hurt any anything else for just feeling nothing
isn't that a good trade?

She'll get over it.
I can't imagine her being that emotionally attached to someone they barely know while they have people and friends irl near them.
I warned her when we started to talk a few weeks back, but she didn't heed it.

I'm at that point.
It's calming and terrifying at the same point.

I actually I would love to trade feeling nothing for feeling bad, anxious, scared, hurt, guilt, hate, love, happiness, anything!

At the beginning sure but after a year or 2 you realize feeling nothing is even worse.

Then you know that they're pretty good...

I won't allow her to get over it hehe

well for me it was quiet easy to get out the depression poll of sadness. it was job related if you want to know

>feeling bad, uneasy, anxious, scared,

doctors can try to help you get rid of feeling bad and uneasy. but being scared is just a normal human emotion. if we could get rid of that we could send fear-less soldiers into battle but atm we can not

you want what you don't have, that's the human condition

i know
going back isn't much fun though

That's on you.
If you feel like trying to make someones life miserable I'm not stopping you.
I don't understand what you would get out of it though.

It was so funny because she kept talking so much shit on Sup Forums and other online forums for a month only to be disappointed

I think that's why my brother has depression as well, he can't seem to find work...
I hope it goes away once he finds something.

I do want it, but I don't blame or beat myself for not having it. This is how I was born it runs in my family. Acceptance is key

Enjoyment

you do realize all of the western world drugged their soldiers for WW2?
who charges into a machinegun clear minded?
you can definitely suppress human emotion

This sounds like paranoia to me

I would

ask him if he wants to work at fast food? it doesn't pay much but at least it is a job so that might cheer him up

that's prob true. but now its prob illegal for them to do that . if we could 100% suppress human emotion we would just have people running around being cheerful like nothing is wrong in the world. car broke down? you would be happy. got fired from your job? thats the best day of your life. etc

Ulchan claimed.