Do you like the Foo Fighters?

Do you like the Foo Fighters?

I like their first album

i remember hearing their first single on the radio and thinking they were cool as shit, like by far the coolest rock getting played on mainstream rock radio that year. the next few years there was sort of a choice to either be a cool as shit band or sell out and get as big as possible and they chose the latter imo

Pretty solid desu. Kinda declined in quality but usually still have at least some good songs

If they were a sandwich they'd be ham and 2 slices of white bread.

more likE POO FIGHTERS!!! HAHAHA

except they dont fite it tehy embrace it lol rite my dued?? Xd

The first nu male band

This

I used to be really into Dave fro in high school. Now I never listen to them unless its the first album. They are just sold out music for people who think they are too cool for sold out music but really aren't. Wasted light was kinda cool as well as color and the shape but everything after WL is as bad as any other forgettable rock band.

Their first two albums are solid
Some of the B sides are awesome too, even later era ones, like Spill
Then went completely downhill, with som etracks here and there, like Low, No Way Back, and White Limo

I've never been able to get into the Foo Fighters because of that false honesty and the 'true rockstar' attitude of Dave Grohl.

Can you elaborate on the false honesty, genuinely interested.

I like them, my dad introduced me to them and I saw them live a few years ago. For me they're what a bread and butter rock band sounds like. Kinda like the default stock image. But I dig them a lot. Their last few projects have been a bit lackluster.

Really liked the first 3 albums when I was 15. I absolutely can't stand that the first single off of each of their albums gets played to death because them and RHCP are the only radio approved rock bands.
I'll never forgive Dave for taking members of Sunny Day Real Estate.

I got another confession to make

No they fucking suck

Like if you want pat smear to give you a germs burn

This OP. Very generic. Not exciting.

Didn't sunny day practically break up though?

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Corinthians 13:11

t. anime watcher

Nope. Thanks for playing, though.

>'true rockstar' attitude of Dave Grohl.

No matter what way you slice it Dave Grohl is a true rockstar. Are you measuring by popularity? Because he was in Nirvana and Foo Fighters so he's got that covered. Or are you the sort of person who cares more about stuff like "integrity" and "authenticity" because if so the guy put out records on Dischord so he's got that covered too.

It's the fact that he was on Discord and played in Scream and Nirvana that makes Foo Fighters that much more awful. Sellout, generic, soulless shit that gets overplayed on Cock Rock 105.9 .

Dave Grohl was a good drummer.

No, but i do listen to it when i'm with my normie friends with no taste. It's just very bland music, nothing great about it. if you were to ask normies about song they like from them they will say best of you, learning to fly and walk and that's fucking it.

literally and unironically KYS!!!

more liek DAVE GROIN!! XD

they´re awesome, the last album was kinda meh though

What's a "Foo" and how do you fight one?