Sup bros any of you do smack?
DRUG THREAD BOIS

Nah not anymore, but I'll slam ketamine whenever I find some

what is smack?

asking for a friend

Tell your friend it's heroin

Why not my friend?
And what's shooting k like I've never even found ket around me

I almost let myself become a junky when I was like 20/21, I lived in a junk/tweek house, glad I moved out though, all those old friends are either dead or depressingly fucked up. That was only like 6 years ago too. I guess I'd slam some smack or an oxy if I stumbled into some but it makes me sick again, like vomit and day after junk hangover.
Shooting ket though my friend is the best ever; huge rush, totally debilitating, psychedelic hallucinations, pleasant silly confusion. And not much of a hangover

Just quit last week. W/ds are pretty much gone but god damn I miss the life already.

FUCK yeah. I love Morphine. The Night was my shit. And of course Like Swimming.

Yeah? That album, cure for pain is the only one I've really enjoyed, but I only gave Like Swimmy a couple listens

Same it sucked me back in so fast after rehab

Like Swimming is one of those rare 10/10 albums. You should give it and The Night a good listen. Just great heroin music.

I feel pretty confident about staying clean. I mean I don't know if this counts as a relapse but I just requested a refill for a month old script of coedine syrup. Haha

Bump because I like drug threads
C'mon get in here you faded junkies

Ive been snorting and popping Adderall for about 18 hours now. 130mg total

Im on coke, but i feel like shit. I havent slept with a bitch since 2014. Idk what happened to me. I cant pull puss like i used to and now i look like shit. Some days i feel hopeless. And >inb4 kill yourself. But the girl i love just told me shes fucked 20 dudes in 2 years and she dates a dude up until this last summer. Idk i hate love, i wish it would leave. I want to kill it but i dont want to die. I just want to feel good for once

Need some opiates my nig. That'll kill negative emotions until you get sober from them.

Gave up smack 27 years go. It took me to the gutter mate. Detox centres no help. Cold turkey. Now have 2 houses, 7 laptops, wife kids and yes I'm an oldfag obviously. Took up bodybuilding at age 39 and still do it. Really built for an old guy and it's much better than smack. was on the shit for 15 years, stripped me of everything.

Most definitely. Harder drugs tend to get people to the lowest possible point, glad you got past that. My buddy is a meth head, been to rehab once, prison twice. Nigga still smoking meth has been since the day he got out.

I used to do heroin but i quit. I dont like painkillers, it just reminds me of heroin

I've never got to do heroin because all I can get is shit cut with fentanyl. Painkillers are all I've done but I've done a lot of them.

Bump

How are pill prices these days? Last I've seen was when vics were 50 cents/mg but now I hear that fake presses brought prices up to $1/mg for vics. Fuck that

Dont do heroin. I tried committing suicide with heroin and i was dead for 8 minutes before being revived at the hospital. Everyone loves the kids who die on heroin, no one loves the ones who dont

Usually ridiculous. Unless I find a college kid that nigs from his parents script and doesn't know what he has. I got 30mg of oxy with Tylenol for 5 which was fucking amazing but I was getting oxycodone 20s with no Tylenol for 10$. Someone tried to charge 90$ for 1 opana 4mg. I don't fuck with anything weaker than oxy really so I'm not sure about hydros.

I didn't plan on it unless I made it myself which is a pain in the ass.

Stop saying boi