Sup Forums I am fucking terrified

Sup Forums I am fucking terrified.
I am a 31 years old male and I shouldn't be. I should have an explanation for this.

>Be me. I usually put some music downstairs before I am leaving the house with my kid. Every single time I do the same thing . It's something I keep doing since forever. Put some music, pick up car keys, food for the kid, etc. Then leave. I never go upstairs after he music is on. The music means it's time to leave and I do whatever I have to do upstairs before hand.
>Forgot my kid's medication. It's a new one. He has a chest infection.
> Felt kind of weird. Never had to go upstairs when the music was on.
>Whatever. Whatcouldbewrong.jpg
>Went upstairs. The beatles are loudly playing downstairs.
>Enter in my son's room. Shadow moves. Fucking something is there looking through my kid's toys. It's like a caterpillar but with more hair and standing like me. It has one big opening in the upper part of its head.
> Thing noticed me. I don't know how to explain it but it was shocked. It was quiet. Still. Looking in my direction.
>Thing starts screaming something really loud and pitchy. It was a noise. It sounded like nooooo. But really pitchy. Like a noise.
>The noise was hurting my ears. Felt like passing out. Something broke in my inner ear. I can't move. I felt like drunk.
>Woke up on the floor after something like 5 minutes.
>Went running downstairs. No music was on.
>Found my son watching TV. He didn't see or hear anything weird.
>Leave the house. We are staying in a motel ATM.

My wife is at work. I don't know how to explain this to her.
I am scared. I don't know what to do.
I am terrified.

Am I crazy? What did I see?

how much was your acid

Burst through the door
Everybody walk the dinksaur

If you're not a LARPing faggot then you need to contact someone for help, but most likely you are mentally ill in the sense of experiencing positive psychosis symptoms. Seek a psychologist

Turn 360° degrees teleport say sorry kiddo and finger car in friend's mom's butt

We see demons as what ever it takes to comprehend them.

You have had an encounter with one.
Do not be concerned they are forbidden to be here and lurk out of site when viewed they are often destroyed after the encounter. As should be obvious, bright light deters them. So keep the lights on for a few days, and stop playing the music when you prepare to leave. All you are doing is allowing them to continue to molest your kids stuff.

You just had a dream faggot

>tfw you were never diddled by a demon

nice larp

>you need to contact someone for help
like the MiB?
you realize op saw a non human, non biological, aggressive entity rummaging through his child's toy chest?

What can I do?
I am scared. I don't want to lose my family.
Either way I'm fucked. If I'm crazy I'll lose them. If it was true I'll lose them.

When did my life went wrong?

External reality is received by your sensory organs

Signals are sent to your brain

The unconscious processes information adding details and correcting abstractions

Beliefs bias the experience to suit sense and understanding

Then you consciously experience it.

Any medical help will want recurrent issues afflicting your life.

It was probably just a one off crack of the mind.

so plz dont go to x because there are gonna say yo u all kind of fucking shit. Look, i know that it looked real, but it wasnt. there is not fucking spirits or anything magical because that bullshit DOES NOT EXIST. Put a camare and u will see nothing weird happening, trust me. whatever was the things that u see, it has explanation. That or u have a fucking spirit trying to kill ur kids, who knows

>tfw Everyone has been diddled by a demon.

>there is not fucking spirits or anything magical because that bullshit DOES NOT EXIST.
>That or u have a fucking spirit trying to kill ur kids, who knows

Get your house blessed with holy water but a local priest , or sage and chant The Blood of Jesus all around your house. Should do the trick

Diagnosed schizophrenic here.
Just try to stay calm. If something similar happens again and youre the only one to experience it then contact a psychologist immediately. Psychosis can be much easier to manage if you jump on it asap.

If someone else experiences something like this around you... Fucking hell, seek religious aid from a church or something, get your house cleansed/exorcised

>Spirits are not fucking real
>That or a spirit is haunting your kids

Fuck off

Are you kidding me?

I called my wife to try to explain this shit without looking like a madman. Before I could explain myself she told me she got a call 5 minutes ago. It was just a pitchy noise. Like the fucking thing I saw.

It somebody is trying to prank me ill fucking kill then. But I saw it.

Fuckkkkkkkkkfkfkfj

All these bullshit answers. Listen here op.
Most likely all you had was a circulatory collapse. I had that myself once and then never again. Basically your brain can't be properly fed oxygen anymore. It takes like 30-60 seconds before you go unconscious and in that time your brain is starved of oxygen. This leads to some weird effects, imo especially auditory distortions and inability to comprehend speech, but also other hallucinations. The noooo you heard was probably a part of the beatles song that you said was playing loud. The thing you saw was likely also an effect of this, as you already went up kinda uneasy and your brain simply hallucinated what you unconsciously expected. Don't overthink it.

Get your house exorcised by a local religious leader. If your not larping, then you're boned buddo

Nice LARP faggot since when can entities dial a phone and read your wife's number from your mind. The only solution I recommend is the best. Kys and let your family live a normal life.. oh wait there never was one because OP is a neckbeard fat fuck larping

>saw

What the hell? Maybe you're a faggot?

>write a creepypasta

seriously, write down your experiences, maybe add in a few details, change the location and name, develop a few characters

>you have got the basis of a young adult horror here

As a tech guy, I can't help but ask you to try and reproduce the bug.
Intentionally leave something upstairs again. A running camera I'd suggest. Go upstairs. Let the same thing happen. Do not swing at it, react the same way you did the last time. If it happens at all. Check the recording after you wake up (if shit goes down ofc) and see what happened to get what's going on. If it doesn't happen again, bug is closed because you couldn't reproduce it, if shit happens again, check the recording, if absolutely nothing paranormal happens on the vid, then it's safe to try this again with someone else this time (and a camera as always), if something happens in the vid, show the video to someone else and ask what they see. If they see it too, visit an occultist or never forget shit again when the music plays.

Throw sea salt everywhere

wow that is some fucked up shit op, my suggestion to you is to lie and say you saw a ghost. that sounds slightly more believable. than try to record it with the same leading up to events. if you catch it you're not crazy. if you dont than you're probably crazy.

tech guy?? kek

>pic related
kekekek
but seriously, op should try this, as it is the most logical approach to the issue

Ask kid if he has any imaginary friend

daemons for sure, they only hang around because you give them permission to on some level.