Feet thread

Feet thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to the best boyband in the world, thanks for ?

Those look perfect jesus christ

>wide
>small arch
>giant fucking big toe
>dry
Nigger you don't even like feet do you?

rate my mom's feet

>Σ•¿μ&#(8)

H̶̰̪͍̘a̭͙͡h̢͙̻a̤̞̬͎̻͇ ̢̰s̫͚̭̮̹͘i͖̼͇̞̜͈̥l̼̺̦̪͕̖l͚͙ͅy̡̠͖̟ ̜̫͇̰͚m̮͎̟̠͚̥̝ǫ̘͙̬r̥̺t̜̣̭̺̝̥̕al̟,̯̦̭ ̸̖͖y̰̦o̪̝̳̙͙u͉͚͉̰͚͙͘ ̘̦̟̗̗a̸̰̭͙͉r̭e ͓̖̥̳̳́s̛̥u̴͙̺̙̱͇͇c̗̭͘h̜͎̱̱ ̩̫͔̬̪̫a͙͉̼̜̺ ̱̩̟f̨͓̙o͓̭̤̟̠ͅo̱͔̟l̹̰͓͉̣.̢̘̹̰̥

anyone got sauce on her?

i love your moms feet so kissable. what size?

I second this for science.

37 eu or 6.5 us

I third this for the glory of the communist party.

her feet are so hot, do your feet look a lkittle like hers...so perfect...show yours

love to lick that off

*SNIFF SNIFF*

nah dude, mine are big and flat, 46 eu or 12 us

can i see them though please?

please? please?

cmon....

any love for karolinka?

toe sucking is my absolute favorite

My best pack pasted.co/c04a23db

have some oc of my ex

Is there sauce on this? More pics/video/anything? Made me cum gallons...

Sure do

nice

Is there any big pack of her? I found only a few pics on devianart, that's all

not that i know of

My sister

Very nice! Got Soles?

Holy fuck!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Keep em coming, how old is your sister?

Fag get out

Old enough

omg
would kill to see her asshole and more cumshots, pls??

gf? if so kik?

some user was looking for more of these earlier

Yeah, it was me, do you have more?

love these meaty soles

Only these 3

Lol I know her, I had her kik account and she sent me a lot of pics and videos in the past

>Karolinka

Ugly af and absolutely horrible, deformed feet. Probably the worst foot model in the world. I'm surprised that guys buy stuff from her...wtf.

what size are they?

Shes the fucking worst

GUYS please help me find a webm yesterday I saw in a feet thread. It was some brunette giving a footjob and laughing, she was so cute. Please someone share it. Wasn't long, max 15 secs i think.

Ordinary cute feet and the sexiest razor-blade smile of all

Agreed, bro. I cant stand that bitch.

She doesnt have "ordinary" feet, wtf is wrong with you. Do you see the natural position of her toes? Her shit is all messed up.

Come to this twitch whore's stream
www twitch tv/darkbritual

anyone got more like this?

also want to see it. sauce

This is just creepy

What's wrong?

my god, please STOP this shit

Her toes are amazing. Howd you get these?