Anyone else think the whole "redpill" meme is cringey?

Anyone else think the whole "redpill" meme is cringey?

Nothing worse than seeing 20-something year old white men complaining about how they can't get laid because of some kind of women-led conspiracy theory against them.

JUST

No, the truth will set you free.

Sup Forums is satire you fucking autist. Nobody here actually believes any of this shit.

> women leading anything
They are just favored because big corporations benefit more from them, since they can spend any amount of many instantly.

That's it. I'm a #JebHead

>Nothing worse than seeing 20-something year old white men complaining about how they can't get laid because of some kind of women-led conspiracy theory against them.
what does that have to do with the redpill you fucking retard?

This is my favorite meme.

I agree

I am now #Jebpilled

Brothers, you're the only community I call home. Even my father (the only person I truly care about) is a blue-piller, and is angered by the words which are uttered from my mouth. My fellow brothers, we're onto something and are the first in history to question ourselves, women and society. In fact, I'll tell you about something that just happened:
I'm writing an essay on Men's Rights for school, and my father bullshits and says, "Men should not get the girl pregnant, he should know the right person, blah blah!". (I was talking about the criminal alimony/child-support/divorce laws) After about 30 minutes of arguing, bullshitting and white-knighting, my father says, "You must sleep with your enemy to know you're enemy." (The Godfather) I respond with, "No, know thyself or be ruled by those that do".
Regardless, I'm on a big rant as I'm pretty fucking pissed. I just hate keeping the blue-pill in my mouth around people, and I especially hate "mingling with the system". I'm either a radical because of my young age (I'm a teenager), or just so aware of all the bullshit that I can't handle living in a "fairy-tale". What do you guys think about blue-pillers, especially when they're people so close to you?

Satire can no longer exist. SJWs, feminazis, BLM, all functioning beyond satire.

>POST-SATIRE AGE HAS BEGUN

Nice meme

They're just doing it because they think that if they act like they are aloof and don't care about women, that will get them a gf.

They are searching for the truth.

> Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it. Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

Haha, I really like reading things on Sup Forums because they are justz hilarious seeing how frustrated the like 5 serious neonazis blurping about cucks and how the west is doomed. Lowest hanging fruit for baiting, really.

This is the best meme on Sup Forums

>ITS ALL SATIRE ;)

It's not some woman-made conspiracy, it's just an acknowledgement toward the lot in life of the average person being kind of shit in some ways. In this case, the lot in life of the average/below average dude.

>conspiracy theory

>theory

>conspiracy theory
The CIA’s campaign to popularize the term ‘conspiracy theory’ and make conspiracy belief a target of ridicule and hostility must be credited, unfortunately, with being one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.

Never trust a jew

>conspiracy
>theory

>t h e o r y

>c o n s p i r a c y >t h e o r y

My father is redpilled, my brother is redpilled, and my girlfriend is redpilled. It is sort of nice to be honest. I don't have to filter myself at all around them. I love it.

nice try soviet

>conspiracy
>t h e o r y

>T H E O R Y

the same reason women rant about men, because our hetero phobic society has taught us it better spread fear of each other to reduce unwanted children.

PURE COINCIDENCE

I think the meaning of "Redpilling" should be disassociated with people's sex lives.

People should be careful who they have sex with, because they can permanently ruin their lives if the woman gets pregnant or they catch an STD. The real "Redpill" in regards to sex is staying abstinent until marriage. You will actually maintain your own freedom by not anchoring yourself down with a bad decision when engaging in sex.