Why do people with apple gadgets always specify it like this?

Why do people with apple gadgets always specify it like this?

My iPhone rang.
My iPad is a babysitter

people with any other kind of gadget just say phone, tablet, laptop, whatever.

because they're brand slaves. One day this will be seen as the mental illness it is.

because it could be a known fault with that particular brand dumbass

Virtue signaling

Why do you care so much about what people like to use? So autistic

right getting calls is a known fault with your particular iphone

when people invest so much self esteem, slef worth in a brand name it's detrimental to society. A society where self esteem, worth are determined by achievement, integrity and compassion is a society that has a future.
faggot.

They paid the 300% markup on their devices precisely so they could talk about their iShit.

>One day this will be seen as the mental illness it is.
Not for as long as the (((people))) who profit from it, own tv, print media and hollyjoowood.

They cope insecurity with buying expensive brands. It's like with those ed hardy people. Shirt looks shit but with ed hardy they feel like chad.

So that the rest of us can avoid them. It's all good.

It's because of their bullshit status. By branding themselves, it makes them feel better about their overpriced purchase. Same goes for beats by dre, air jordan, etc.

When iPhones came out they were so different from cell phones at the time this became a thing, also they’re douches

Because don't shit be there, of course.

Not liking one brand also makes you a brand slave. Everyone falls for the coke/pepsi challenge at one time or another.

I only buy nikes/jordans but only because of quality/looks.

because they pay so much extra for that little apple on the back they are gonna make damn sure you know they have it.

never, coke and pepsi are completely different, unless either changes the recipe i never fall for it.

not believing in a god isn't a religion

its completely different.
im not that user, but hes right.
not liking a something based only on its brand is being a slave to it.

Imagine if there was a law that retarded people had to wear a short that says "retarded" on it everywhere they went, so you knew what you were dealing with before you even started talking to them. This is kinda like that, except they're doing it voluntarily.

ur just angry that u have a shitty android, lol

chill the fuck out dude

hey, dont be so salty bro, in about three years you'll have the same phone as him, only you will have paid alot more for the apple on the back

Or it's making an informed opinion based on past business practices

>what is atheism
>pic related
>it's you user

Good addition the the discussion. You are a brilliant man.

apple fags btfo

>WHAT FUCKING FOOTBALL TEAM DO YOU PLAY FOR
>i dont play football
>THEN YOU'RE ON THE NOT-PLAYING TEAM, HOLY FUCK IM SO SMART

>nikes/jordans
the choice of gay negros errywhere.

And you wear your pants around your knees too, amirite?

Advetising/marketing towards brand recognition and loyalty
Commercials and advertisements are literally mental pollution user

It'll still run better than the one with your faggy robot on the back. I bet you like sucking dick and playing roblox.

android is an os, they don't make phones

Ya it is a brand thing, I hate iPhone software it's boring. I feel people that have the iPhone are just trying to be something or just like the look of the outside phone and are scared to admit some andriods r better, I use to have the iPhone 4 back in the day and see people using the new ones and I used it and the iPhone X and it's the same thing again just removed the button and added that annoying top piece so when u watch videos u don't have a full screen? That's cheap for how much that phone cost, my favorite phone had been the galaxy S7 I don't really the pull up button thing and the edge thing is pointless. I would use a Mac book laptop for the go, for recording but what it's a better laptop?

No but i experienced that Adidas, Puma etc all broke in less than 4 months while nikes never gone broke. Idk why maybe they use better glue or whatever. What you are doing is judging by brand. I Just Look what has best quality/price and then buy it. For me its Nike shoes, Chinese Brand Smartphone and middle price clothes.

I just think he's asking other iPhone owners, what if an Android or Galaxy guy answers?