How do I get my girlfriend to stop fucking our two roommates?

How do I get my girlfriend to stop fucking our two roommates?
>pic related

She said she would stop the last time I caught her, but I know for a fact that she fucked both of them last night. I listened outside of each of their doors after she sneaked out of our bedroom.

After she had sex with me last night, I pretended to fall asleep. She waited about 20 minutes and then she slowly slipped out of our bed and tip toed out of our bedroom. She fucked each of my two roommates separately for an additional 2 hours each. I sat on the floor in the hallway listening to her and I almost got caught when she switched bedrooms. She finally crawled back into my bed shortly after 6:00am this morning and fell asleep with her arm across my chest.

I love her so much. I don't want to break up with her. How do I satisfy a girl who needs this much sex?

Beat the fuck out of all of them

Kill the other two and beat her into submission

"I almost got caught"

>>kill 'em all

Holy fuck dude. If this is real you're in a hopeless situation.

Either you develop a fuck fetish or you start learning how to properly sex her. Whether that be you fuck her for hours on end or you learn all her weakpoints and make her to exhausted to fuck your roommates.

Until then, you're just a super beta faggot who thinks he's the one getting caught when you snoop on her cheating.

Ditch that bitch Sup Forumsro
She's a massive slut and she won't stop

Cuck fetish **

Kill roommates. Punch her repeatedly

Just have a reasonable chit chat about it over coffee . She will probably see your view point especially with an added eclair or doughnut

first you stop posting stale pasta on Sup Forums

then kys

/thread

Too pathetic this can't be anything but b8
But for real, gotta get that dick game to put all other dick games to shame, or she'll always be wondering what those other dicks are like

Move into a bigger house and get more roommates.

You dumb cunt if she's fucking other dudes you fuck them up and dump the bitch. Its not rocket science.

Just have a friendly chit chat over coffee. She may not know you truly object. Throw in a free doughnut or two and she will stop is my guess

Some good pasta bro. Got anymore?

>I sat on the floor in the hallway listening to her and i almost got caught when she switched bedrooms
Beta as fuck

Brilliant.jpg

Post her nudes, for one.

>I love her so much. I don't want to break up with her.
eat the cum out of her holes
that's plainly your destiny

Obviously youre a beta cuck faggot and she has realized that the two alphas living with yall are better suited as breeding partners. My suggest is KYS.

You are gonna have to find out a better way to satisfy her needs. Obviously you aren't getting the job done!

Bring it up in conversation with her tomorrow that one of your housemates mentioned to you he has a serious STI and isnt sure what to do about it. Watch for her reaction

Last Friday, my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend was paroled.

The night before, my girlfriend asked me if it would be alright for him to crash at our place. I objected of course, but then she got really upset and started crying because I wasn't being supportive. They have a child together and she wanted her son to be able to spend some time with his father. I felt really conflicted because I have been filling in as the boys father for the past 3 years. I've taken him shopping for school clothes, I take him to school every morning and I've spent hundreds of hours helping him with his homework.

She went to go pick him up @ 7am. I called her around 12pm to ask her if she wanted to have lunch with me and it quickly became apparent that she was in the act of having sex while talking to me on the phone. I called her out for it and she didn't deny it. It sounded like she just dropped the phone on the floor. I listened to her get railed for as long as I could take it, but I eventually broke down in tears and hung up the phone.

Before I got off of work Friday afternoon, my girlfriend sent me this snapchat.
>pic related

Of course, I'm furious about it. I've never been this angry. I went home to confront the man in my house and as soon as I saw him he grabbed me by the throat and pushed me into the corner of my foyer. He made it very clear that he was physically stronger than me, but he didn't strike me. He told me to go get him a beer. I looked at my girlfriend and she wouldn't make eye contact with me. After I got his beer and gave it to him, I spent all weekend listening to them fuck in my bedroom. They never stopped. Three whole days of fucking non stop and she was extremely loud.

I think he's dealing drugs out of my house, now. If I call the cops, I could be charged with maintaining a dwelling for the distribution of narcotics and my house could be seized and auctioned. I inherited it from my late mother and it's paid for.
How do I get this guy out of my house?

/this

1/10 low effort shit

This is made up, this story has been posted in exactly the same way before
SAGE

Basically this. If she's fucking that much, I'd suggest either breaking up or getting used to it.

You alone won't be able to keep up.

Omg if this is serious...wtf is this world coming to.

Grow some god damn balls and throw his ass outta your house. Kick her out to. Then fuck her best friend and send her a snap of it. You betas disgust me

>If this is real

sage goes in all fields

I'd probably walk in punch both them win or lose and tell her she can garn get farked. Bunch of poofter cunt fucks.gday the rest of you moth breathers

Nice copypasta. If this was real you'd already have called the police.

This is Sup Forums today.

I need to stop coming here.

Jahhhahhahahaahhhahh