Gimme all you got on this bitch

Gimme all you got on this bitch...

Bump cuz her body fine as fuck

She's underage pedophile

you don't even know what this word means you dickbutt she is hot as fuck and she looks like late 20's

Kys faggot.

Wont age well

such noob...

> implying she is going to live long enough for us to notice

WHAT THE FUCK THATS MY SISTER I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING; WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PIC FROM

whoa, you're not even trying with that bait

That's the cash me ousside chick from Dr Phil bro she ain't ur sister

lmao im glad, no this wasnt bait

my sister looks 1:1 like that, same belly piercing aswell, just slightly bigger tits

pics or it didn't happen

He's typing in all caps, I think he's serious

Why?
She's ugly, and can't rap for shit.
Plus those tits are gonna end up sagging like fried eggs nailed to the wall.

one sec

how old is she now, btw?

ah never mind shes a nigger, my sis has red (as in artificial red) hair with white skin

had me thinking it was her

come on, don't keep us in suspense

Woh low quality bait

They say she's retarded, but those titties ain't retarded.

That would be hebephile not pedo. If you’re going to say things, at least know what you’re talking about. Also it’s very common for a real pedo to call out everyone else as being one to misdirect attention from themselves

bumping for more. she´s retarded, but hot as fuck.

ITT: pedos using another word to hide behind while still being pedos.

She's 14 you fucking mongoloids

Bump

In fours short years she will do a playboy shoot or something.

She is just building revenue in hopes of a gain later.

By 25 she will be a LA whore on the strip.

Post em' Sup Forums

14 with breasts like THAT? no fucking way...

If she's 14, I'm 14, know what I'm sayin'?

huzza... bumping for interest. cmon Sup Forums.

Someone posted the alleged newest nude of her in another active thread on here. Find it and take a look before it's gone. But FBI is watching, don't save it.

Why don't you link it puto

holy shit !!!

This is more fun.

this is only for you

Alright, alright, I'll play nice

This bitch 14 yo

if she is, she began developing really early, like 5 or 6. lol...

who u tryna fool bro

She's 14, she was 13 when she was on Dr. Phil

Not her

really suprised nothing has leaked

Let me say again, "ALLEGED." I don't believe it, either, but i figured someone might.

Love her feet

Any other feet pics from her? These are very nice.

OMG!!! keep´em coming!

I feel dirty saying it but I'd fuck her so hard

Nothing attractive or appealing about this ghetto-ass, ignorant whore to be honest. A 14 year old with a tattoo who became famous for instigating shit with a stranger at a show where her criminal behavior was being discussed? The fuck? The bitch has tits, all women do. But goddamn, up your fucking standards and quit giving this kid attention.

>Nothing attractive or appealing about this ghetto-ass, ignorant whore to be honest

If she wasn't "famous" and you seen her on the street being the hooker she most likely is, would you still think people are "pedos" for wanting to fuck her? Fuck no you wouldn't because you would want to also, you just wouldnt have the balls to talk to her. This whore in no way resembles a child, other than her supposed age name one feature that makes you think alert it's a kid back off. Now quit being a faggot.

BRRRRAAAAAPPPP

Her feet are dirty

Holy shit shes actually dumb smart. Tits are already big, how to make them look even bigger? Buy a push up bra thats two sizes too small

This. She's just floridian white trash. The only reason she was hot in the first place was she was a slutty 13 year old. Past the hebe thing, she's pretty pointless.

The only thing attractive about her is the thought that eventually she will give attitude to the wrong folks and end up raped and lifeless in a back alley

Also her tits

How many niggers do you think they've fucked?