/éire/ - /eire/

Prinz edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0PjECSyJ7w
youtube.com/watch?v=WOo8fFBeRu0
youtube.com/watch?v=F3mePPFFj9g
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=ireland gay&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looking forward to the three day weekend wagies?

How can anyone be happy as a NEET?

Its miserable

Not especially. I have to work for all of them.

/rabbit/

I don't even know what day of the week it is anymore.

Why's it miserable?

No purpose and the feeling of wasted days.

You can get that working too.

>freedom to do whatever you want all day every day
>miserable

It's like eternal summer holidays in school. If you don't know what to do with yourself with free time and need an employer to give your life structure and meaning then you're a broken person.

Wagecucking isn't exactly living with purpose either.

wagecucking is surrendering your purpose to a firms monetary interests instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0PjECSyJ7w

Internet's being a bit cuntish at the moment.

This is how the first electoral college – the Fine Gael membership – voted.

Simon Coveney: 7,051

Leo Varadkar: 3,772

If this is true then thank fuck, I'd rather people not say the leader of ireland is a indian who gets a dick up his hole.

That doesn't include the TDs though. So varadkar will still win.

Fucking dubliner being taoiseach

Why are you so concerned with what other people say? You should be more concerned about how he'll actually run the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=WOo8fFBeRu0

I'm from Ballycarry challenge any yous cunts to fight me

I've seen what he's done, I also don't agree with it.

Sky's lovely and pink today, lads.

Realistically how long can we even expect him to bí ina Thaoiseach

What are you high on this time and where can I buy some?

youtube.com/watch?v=F3mePPFFj9g

The average /éire/ neet.

getting bullied here is more important
you've been posting gwent a lot lately
probably what I put the most hours into in Witcher 3

For councillors

would ye stick your little michael in that

could this end up being closer than was thought? or will the TDs just vote leo so massively no one else will matter in the slightest

I've been playing the Gwent beta a lot lately,has been subconsiously influencing me

>No purpose and the feeling of wasted days
If your only purpose in life is to work, that's not a great outlook.

Police just went in the neighbours house

Leo wins unless at least 6 TDs publicly lied. If they did then it could.

Oh shit what's happening?

Leo wins. 51 - 22

It's a tally but I doubt they made that many counting mistakes on 73 votes.

If your only purpose in life is to sit around at home like a waster it's also not a great outlook. NEETdom isn't very upwardly mobile, at least with a job you could finance a life you want to live.

our reputation is ruined

even the brits haven't elected a gay or a paki yet afaik

A NEET is under no obligation to sit at home all day, they can do whatever they wish.
Money can't buy you time, handing over 5 of your 7 days a week to have a bit more luxury in the other 2 doesn't seem like a good deal to me.

They have disappeared inside,it's a woman living there alone and I'm hpoing a litle bit that she's dead,but she probably called the police for some autistic reason again

It's over. fuck everything

>at least with a job you could finance a life you want to live.
Except living that life becomes severely limited because during every waking hour you are either at work or have work somewhere in the back of your mind. My weekend just began and I'm already thinking about how much I'm dreading next week no matter how much I try to distract myself.

On Sup Forums yes. In the wider world we're going to make a lot of positive headlines out of this. Having an openly gay leader is a massive news story, you can count the number of times its happened in modern history on one hand.

How long until the rest of Sup Forums finds out?

>they can do whatever they wish.
They can do whatever they can afford, which is fuck all unless you're a right luxemburger. Moreover the only types of people that are neet are complete losers. It's not a coincidence.
>Money can't buy you time, handing over 5 of your 7 days a week to have a bit more luxury in the other 2 doesn't seem like a good deal to me.
Like I said, you can save money and finance a better life. If you don't that's your fault.

I'm glad to have another multiethnic Taoiseach

>right
rich

It might already be too late.

If you're an anti-social introvert what exactly are you going to do with a lot of money?

I really don't care what the media thinks of us or some young punks thinking we're great for being "progressive". Nothing good will come from this.

>freedom to do whatever you want all day every day
except anything that costs money. I suppose if you're happy to play wow on a private server all day you'll be content enough being a NEET

At least he lost the members vote, let that sting mr 'members should have more say'

It begins

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=ireland gay&src=typd

>They can do whatever they can afford, which is fuck all unless you're a right luxemburger
>all hobbies are expensive

>Moreover the only types of people that are neet are complete losers
Simply because they don't have a job? Or for other reasons?

>the wider world
who gives a bollocks lad we used to be reliably better off than the brits here and could make fun of them but no longer

yeah
the "ireland has always been a nation of immigrants" meme will be in full swing in a couple of years

ah well i dont care very much anyway
even foreigners spamming this general probably wont happen

A small amount of money is not no money. Video games aren't expensive. Anime, music, tv shows, movies and books can be pirated.
What hobbies does anyone in this general have that a NEET would not be able to afford? The people who don't work have no monetary incentive to do so and the people that do feel miserable because they have no satisfaction in piling up money they don't need.

He's apparently anti-abortion so I guess we lost the battle but not the war right?

>PM

getting the ball rolling so to speak haha

Yes, truly our economy is in dire peril now that we have a gay leader.

I don't give a shit what foreign normalfags think of us. They are the same people putting pressure on us to legalise abortion.

pootato'd

>FG will act like the tories now
Damn it, I didn't want my party demonising a section of society

>everyone will suck the thatcherites dick because hes gay
I wanted COVENEY ;_;

At least Varadkar's homosexuality is only incidental. It's better than David Norris' presidential run where his platform was The Gay. Still, not looking forward to hearing how we're so progressive with our half-immigrant gay Taoiseach and how the onus is on us to be even more progressive. Refugees wlecome.

>going on Sup Forums

>we

I think it was far more the unnecessary death of Savita Halappanavar

Officially welcoming you lot to the gay club

who cares about the economy lol

>being this obsessed with the material instead of the various other implications this has for us on Sup Forums
rat

What sort of life do you lead where being mocked on Sup Forums is a greater priority than the state of your country?

>I didn't want my party demonising a section of society
Gotta demonise somebody.

>I think it was far more the unnecessary death of Savita Halappanavar
That drew international attention to us on the issue of abortion though.

Now that Ireland is officially dead where will you be emigrating to?

Starting to think the North should be the one annexing us.

The kind where I spend 15+ hours a day on Sup Forums.

not a normalfag nor a liberal and leo wants to take away gibs also

you can have my greencard if you like
west brit

You won't be winning anything, he's staunchly anti-NEET. He believes in treating NEETs with the stick and not the carrot. He'll cut all your benefits and haul you over hot coals to make you work.

>It's better than David Norris' presidential run where his platform was The Gay

>What sort of life do you lead where being mocked on Sup Forums is a greater priority than the state of your country?
If you feel it necessary to ask that question, you clearly don't have your priorities in order.

Ireland has been dead for centuries, we've been memeing since.

what the fuck are you on about? How is varadker going to improve life in this country in any way that conveny wouldnt?

>That drew international attention to us on the issue of abortion though.
Women are far concerned about landing in a similar situation where they medically can be saved but legally cannot. What the international media think is irrelevant. We've always had discomfort towards our abortion laws but like many things in Ireland we were happy to turn a blind eye to it rather than open a can of worms.

I'm not a NEET can you stop projecting already

>politician complaining about people not doing real work

>Gotta demonise somebody.
Why though?

We can preserve some conservative ideals without painting the vulnerable as parasites.

That could be the silver lining alright.

>How is varadker going to improve life in this country in any way that conveny wouldnt?
Yes, this is the question we should be asking. The homosexuality is only an issue for memeing purposes.

President is just a ceremonial position though. It's fine to be "the guy that did X", you don't need any other competencies beside that.

>What the international media think is irrelevant
>What the international media think is irrelevant
That's a bit naive, especially in the age of the internet.

>We've always had discomfort towards our abortion laws but like many things in Ireland we were happy to turn a blind eye to it rather than open a can of worms.
Speak for yourself.

God have mercy on Limerick, that accent is fucking atrocious.

I'm going to knock out whoever keeps making these threads.

mise
might as well get the hazing over with

It won't matter since it'll go to a referendum on the recommendation of the citizens assembly. FG and FF are both happy to absolve themselves of any decision making responsibility on that matter.

>be ireland
>be gay

>Speak for yourself.
My position is supported by the citizens assembly. You are in the minority to be in complete opposition of any law change around abortion.

The True Gaedheal does not leave his nation in its darkest hour. We will rise again once more. Ar dheis ar aghaidh

Maybe the Luxembourgish PM and the Leader will marry and we'll live in a new version of the Austro-Hungarian Empire