Not her, she doesn't have like 4 inch nails in this pic

this

HOW CAN WHITE GUYS EVEN COMPETE???

where is more??????

>zootube doesnt exist

why you getting us to provide for you your fetish user

Bumping

Buuump

1.)It was late at night, everyone in the house was asleep. Except for me. My room was too hot, and i just couldn't sleep. I figured i'd go outside to cool off a bit, maybe visit the stables while I'm at it. I got to the stable and got in a pin with one of the horses. I was sweating from the long walk to the stables and wanted to feel the night air on my skin. So slowly i removed my shirt and pants. I placed them in a cabinet to keep them clean. Then i layed down next to the horse in my panties and bra, feeling his warm body against my skin.

2.) I just laid there for a while, being spooned by a large stallion. But after about ten minutes i started to feel something poking at my ass, something big and hard. It was then i realized that the horse had woken up. I tried to slowly move away, but as i did, the big stallion stood up, leaving me beneath him, face to face with his big throbbing cock. Before I could even react it was pressing against my lips, and as i gasped in shock, his big veiny horse cock entered my mouth. I tried to move away, but as i moved my head backwards, he drove his cock forward, pinning my head against the stable floor. With no way out I helplessly laid there, with a horse cock lodged in my throat. I could feel it making its way further down my esophagus, stretching out my throat along the way. Just as I was about to faint from a lack of oxygen, I could feel his big horse cock tense up and release a wave of cum straight down my throat. Unable to do anything else, i was forced to swallow wave after wave of horse cum. The stallion plopped his dick out of my throat and backed away.

3.) I started to pick myself up off the floor thinking he was done with me. I couldnt be more wrong. As i grabbed the stable wall trying to catch my breath i felt his massive cock land on my bare back. I felt a sence of dread flood over me. I tried to get away but i was trapped under the huge stallion. I felt his cock poking at my ass. Slapping up against me time and time again as he trust at me. Then i felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked back in terror as the head of the horses cock started to force itself against my blue lace panties and into my pussy. I couldnt believe this is how i was going to loose my virginity. I tried to pull away but my struggling only helped him push deeper. I felt the lace of my panties tearing even worse was the realization that my pussy might to do the same. I started to cry and scream for help but no one could hear me. Then i screamed in pain as he started to move back and forth. Pushing deeper with every thrust. My panties torn apart and pussy bleeding slightly i closed my eyes and wished for this to end. But it didnt. He just kept forcing his cock deeper and deeper. Then the worst thing i could think of happened. The horse forced his dick deep into my womb releasing a massive load of thick horse cum. My stomach started to swell and i felt like i was about to pass out. I felt his cock pop out of my pussy and a flood of cum followed. Pouring out of me and spilling all over the ground. I layed there i a puddle of cum shacking. After a while i pushed myself up on my hands and knees. I felt dirty as I removed my torn panties.

4.) Then things got much worse. I felt his giant member push up againt my ass. I felt that this was a cruel joke. I bit my lip and stared to cry profusely. I felt my asshole stretching and my insides start to get crushed. Yet the semen on his cock made his moving back and forth easier. A few minutes had passed and the pain had stoped. To my disguste i felt my body tingling. I couldnt belive this was starting to turn me on. A horse raping my every hole. I felt like such a slut. I pulled off my bra and stared to play with my nipples. Then before i even knew what was happening i caught myself rubbing my sore pussy. I was dripping wet and starting to moan like a whore. Then i felt a twiching in my stomach. The horses cock tensed up and a feeling of fear and lust washed over me. My insides felt hot as they were flooded with more horse cum. Then i heard a loud pop as he pulled out and backed away.

Th8s is for you you fucking fingernail expert, it's not like the nails she has on all the time won't get stuck in her vagnine

5.) It took me a while to get up after he finished with me. I stumbled to my feet and felt cum pour out of my ass. I stood there in shock a few minutes to catch my breath. I walked out of the stable still naked with horse cum still pouring from my holes. I didnt even realise my torn panties and cloths were still in the stables I headed back to the house, without even looking back at the horse that used me as his bitch. Only thinking about how i might spend tonight at the stables as well. This time ill come naked and with a hunger for more horse cum. Might as well take care of all of the other horses while im at it.

bad pjhotoshoop, look at the pixels on her hand scrubs. Man, watch more CGI movies and train your eyes. Then you can detect fake.

Instagram profile link?

Lol, desperate plebs.

Please tell me why in all her pics she has 2 inch retard nigger nails and every pic/Instagram trash/YouTube stream is the same, yet this one pic with her tits out, no nigger nails.

Dumb.

Please grow up and learn to accept nudes as they are
Refer to the post above you fingernail obsessed faggot

I only found this on the Sup Forums sry

Not her.

Yea we know faggot this shit is old as fuck

Yeah but the OP didn't know. I have to teach the spotting technique.

@skyferreira

Stallions
mega (period) nz/#F!N5AnCKJJ!yOLxkL1klkvaUQosTkT_Xw

Mares
mega (period) nz/#F!JxoBRSoa!L3x4WhDX8bb7GYC5Rw_JUw

Pass it on boys

Bump

You get one

Any female w/male dog

Nah, I don't collect that stuff. Check 8ch honestly. They've got a treasure trove of beast, dunno why you look on freaking Sup Forums

Oh god, that jaw structure is identical to someone i know and i dont think I'll ever look at her the same again.

Surprised mods let thread live this long

Longer?

most women who have dogs, fuck them

That's 100% not true

lol how long do you have to be alone for your brain to trick you into thinking this is true

not true at all

femanons in denial.

virgin who doesnt know shit about women

Let the white knights crucify you know

so many angry grills

source?

I definitely am a male and certainly not in denial. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure more woman have tried things with their dogs than will ever admit to it, but saying "all" is VASTLY incorrect.

yeah theyre usually faster at killing animal stuff than cp

what is this green goo at the end ?

he said most

urine

Full vid anyone?

he said most dude..

Why do I have a hard on

Is that a guy?

She came hard I think

Any more of this?

Is this legal?

depends what country you're in

its legal in germany

so killing animals and eating their bodys is ok but letting them fuck you isnot ?

Mix of urine and other vaginal juices. Maregasm basically.

Yeah, I mean, its perfectly legal to kill people and eat them but i get arrested as soon as i get my dick near them

Why are mares so fucking hot