Anons say how much they'd pay for her and for what services

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Aspiring hooker

I'd pay her a tenner to stay the fuck away from me

20 for anal and doggy

My best fap pack pasted.co/c04a23db

$50, $20 for anal the other $30 to those sexy lips to suck me clean and to completion

Id pay 80$ and maybe a sandwich

$40 to ruin her face with cum

£100 because a blowjob from her then cumming on her face and chest is worth that

Well?

$50 for a blowjob, $70 if she lets me cum on her face

?

puts an advert out for 'massage' but quickly starts rubbing your balls saying that hand is 20 and oral is 30. sooooo many people have gone for the oral

I'd pay 50 bucks to fuck right's face and tits

30 bucks for a blowjob from right

I'd give her a 20 to lay face down, ass up for an hour and let me use her

£150 for a blowjob where I finish over her body. I'd give her £500 to fuck her in every hole and and extra £100 to cum inside, damn she's a hot slut. Got more??

£50 to fuck that ass and cum all over her face, I reckon she'd do it for cheaper though.

Two Blowjobs for £40 easily. But I'd finger her at the same time.

£60 to fuck her tight pussy and get her to suck my cock on her knees. Finishing all over that slutty body.

What about this chick b?

For twins

£500 to fuck them both in the ass

how much for her?

fuck her tits and face for £50

I'd pay 60 for a quickie

literally any amount of money for those two to suck me off naked at the same time

wanna see more

How much would you price these, either individually or together, and what would you use them for?

how much for this good little slut

id pay 200 dollars each, for them to eat a big lunch, then gag/throw it up all over my dick and lap each others puke off me.

Anymore?

Someone please?

id price right at 300$
she'd make a perfect fuckdoll, id say id drug her and rape her but i wouldnt waste any drugs on her.
any of her ass?

Nice man here you go

damn shes fine, whats her relation to you? if shes your girl id make you watch/join in

How much is she worth?

$100 an hour for GFE

What do I name my folder? I've saved tons of pics of her over the last two years, but I feel like 'Unknown girl 4' isn't a good name for her.

Jerking to her right now

How much and for what?

Check out this thread!! :)

go on