My gf sent me a text message today

My gf sent me a text message today.
She said that she wants to end our relationship.
I asked ''why?'' She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.5 inches long.
What should I do?

Leave her shallow ass in the dirt and find someone more worth your time

Move on

This thread again?

lmao what closet homosexual made that image

I doubt it was a faggot probably just some dude who wanted to bait free replies from underage faggots

Be glad, she was mentally handicapped.

I also used to think that but the text below says its girth also check my trips

She's no less mentally handicapped. 7-8 inches starts to hurt girls if you like to go balls deep.

Check'd

Lol dude that's not a micro penis. - micro penis is literally 2-3 inches or smaller. The average Dickson size is 6 inches. I feel she cares about your dick size then she ain't worth it.

>2017
>retarded virgins who don't know how to fuck still falling for the 'size matters' meme

PSYOP thread. Seen this same shit-pasta and pic posted all day for 6 days in a row now. They're trying to create the narrative that "blacks" are more desirable because of the big penis myth. Next pic debunks it.

the ideal penis size for a women would be if she had none

that didn't happen because basically no women think that way.

> 2018
> post about 2017 coz I’m retarded

I live in Australia, it's still 2017 here

most vaginal cavaties are around 18 cm

6.5 inches? hahha! wtf?
Are you underage?
My dick was 6.5 inches when I was 13 years old.

A doctor told me that dick under 8 inches is called ''micropenis'' and dick under 6 inches is ''nanopenis''

Leave her ass dude, at this point all shes thinking about is a bigger dick, not your feelings. Fuck her dude, if thats enough reason to leave then she doesnt deserve you.

The only reply to "ur dik tiny" is "no, you're just fat."

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid