Do poo in loos start feeling constipated when they see a clean, pristine, unshitted street?

Do poo in loos start feeling constipated when they see a clean, pristine, unshitted street?

I was walking home from work and some Indian guy near me was farting loudly every step he made and it really made me think.

probably the opposite of constipation is happening, they are feeling a burning desire to drop some butt pudding when they see a clean street

That's what constipation means though. It's the feeling of wanting to poop badly.

FUCKING CUMSKINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! POO IN LOO THIS! POO IN LOO THAT! I'M GONNA TRACK YOUR IP ADDRESS AND SHIT IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS IF I SEE ANOTHER FUCKING SHIT JOKE FUCK YOU! You fucking niggers, India can wipe your miserable asses off the planet with our fucking armies, we will TEAR YOU APART! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>constipation
con·sti·pa·tion
ˌkänstəˈpāSH(ə)n/
noun
a condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels, usually associated with hardened feces.

>India wiping anyones asses
funny joke there pajeet

Yeah, but usually it signifies that you've got poop in there.

You can't feel constipated without feeling like you want to poop first. Therefore it's almost like a prerequisite and hence, implied.

IT ALL BEGAN WITH YOU NIGGERS WHO THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TO MAKE FUN OF US! WELL FUCK YOU! BY 2050 WE'LL HAVE LIKE 3 BILLION PEOPLE AND INVADE EUROPA! FUCKING CUMSKINS FUCK OFF GET OUT OF MY BOOOOOOARD!

Sounds like you'll be needing more streets.

Don't worry cumskin, when I'm fucking your girl you'll know what defeat is.

I think you misspelled defecate.

You can't be constipated if you've never had a solid bowel movement in their life

I think you misspelled "I will suck your cock Pajeet".

Wrong reply.

My girlfriend isn't into scat

Stick to a pronoun, you tranny leaf.

Your shit seems to leak out onto the keyboard leafniggerchink.

No the opposite of constipation. They have an undeniable urge to spew shit everywhere

That's what constipation implies btw.

Hmm really makes you think huh .... im a #Poomissile now.

It means you feel the need to shit but can't. India proves they feel the need and have no trouble doing it

History grad reporting in.

Found this little gem in my last research;

>'...the 1876 'Defecation Alley' Riots of Janpur, were swiftly put down by General Sir Hugh De Percy.
The natives of Janpur, desired to defecate freely upon the avenues, whilst Her Majesty's Colonial office declined to entertain this ancient practice.
A leader of the 'Street shitting men of note' as they styled themselves, warned the Governer General that 'the Great white man of England, will never stop the flow of shits onto the streets, for it is a just and noble freedom for all men.'...

I knew Ameritards were dumb, but this takes the cake.

Exactly. Pajeets can't poo in the streets of America but I bet they really really want to when they see a nice, fresh asphalt.

Your cake is easy to steal because you have no army.

If it wasn't socially unacceptable, I'd poo in the street. Hell, even on the beach. Fuck yea, what's more liberating than having a shit in the wild? Mark your territory with a nice stinky dungo to let your enemies be wary of your presence and what you had to eat.

What do we do anyways? Shit in toilets? That was invented for the rich and royal so they could poo in a more "civilized way" not really understanding the health benefits of squatshitting which is far more superior for your bowels, not to mention. Squatshit toilets are the future. A future where society is better-informed about the risks of shitting on the traditional but dated, porcelain throne. We have an elaborate sewage system but where does it all go anyway? That's right, into the ocean. So what's the point when we can fertilize our front gardens with home-grown brownie cakes that we produced by eating the very food that was helped grown by the fertilized dungsoil. It's 100% efficient ecosystem of shit -> beauty and power. Hell, I even grow my bud using my own shitmulch as fertalizer hehe

BE informed people!!