Are the people from your cunt afraid of showing their patriotism??

Are the people from your cunt proud of being from where they are??

Here in El Salvador I'd say the people are generally ok with it, but sometimes they hate the stereotypes that come with being a Salvadoran

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5zg_af9b8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depends on their IQ

normally they're """""""""""patriotic"""""""""""""" and therefor butthurt

Well i like to think there's this low class patriotism which is found in the working class and simple minded idiots, and then there's academical rather tasteful patriotism in which most of our national identity is based on.

In example national romanticism, most of the art that is/was created is national romantic in this neck of the woods.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5zg_af9b8c

>being proud of being honduran

What a bunch of idiots.

Orange is always fashionable here.

I mean there must be something about being Honduran that could make people feel at least a little bit patriotic r-right??

>Well i like to think there's this low class patriotism which is found in the working class and simple minded idiots, and then there's academical rather tasteful patriotism in which most of our national identity is based on.

So you're saying that Finnish people are indeed very patriotic??

Can't you settle this dispute peacefully? How about a nice game of football?

yea, french """people""" are probably the least patriotic people in this fucking world.

>germanic and slavic style traditional clothing

>mfw their countries never went to war because of a football match

How beta

Less than germans?

Umhhh I don't know, maybe patricotic is not the correct name for it but the majority of French people are very arrogant about their culture and stuff

nah

You're an idiot if you unironically think that

>Are the people from your cunt proud of being from where they are??
yes i think

>are the people from your cunt afraid of showing their patriotism??
quite the opposite really, it's actually kinda silly

WOOOOH EI SALVADOR!

Best part of this shitty show desu senpai

>but the majority of French people are very arrogant about their culture and stuff
getting a bit tired of this meme tbqh
it just makes me cringe at how wrong it is and how many people actually believe this