Are there any Sup Forumstards with abs here?

Are there any Sup Forumstards with abs here?
Are they overrated or do women really mire them a lot? Do you go shirtless in public?

Morbid fatass here I can't rmember when was the last time I had my shirt off in public.

Bitches love em bro. Used to have then fell off, started drinking and eating like a starving Ethiopian, gained 65 pounds.

so they're not worth the maintenance?

women say they love them, but there isn't much difference in the attention I received when I was fit but didn't quite have abs and when I obviously had abs.

Only shirtless in places where its appropriate -- beach, pool, paddleboarding/boating etc. This time of year I never go shirtless in public.

I used to have them before I started stress eating. You don't get too much extra attention, but it is noticeable and you'll feel a hell of a lot better about yourself too.

>paddleboarding/boating
those are such chad activities, i bet you pull a lot of pussy user

A friend had a six pack and occasionally girls at parties would talk about it. He never showed them or ran shirtless at parties. Was more like a girl would ask if she could see his abs.

Think girl with big tits. From time to time people will talk about it/ mire it.

Honestly Sup Forumsro, Just staying fit and working out the muscles that make you last longer during sex without getting tired, and staying at a relatively decent body weight are good, but being funny af and keeping control of your life are way better things to do

No-- no one gives a fuck about the definition. Just don't be a fat fuck. Your tits should cross the finish line before your navel. I'm 225 and my pecs are bigger than my gut.

how tall are you

Abs drive girls wild man, more than any other feature.

you have abs then?

>Sup Forumstard
>pulling a lot of pussy
pick one

Being attractive doesn't help when there's spaghetti falling out of my pockets. I just live within walking distance of a big lake, and there's two more within a 10 minute drive. There's fuck all else to do in the summer.

This idiot didn't get pussy thrown at him all day because of his personality

I don't have abs but can confirm every girl I ever dated was obsessed with them. It's like a pass for instant pussy tbh.

When I was younger. Mid 30s now, married kids career etc. No time/reason to keep it going

+

Neither because of his abs, when you get slightly famous and $$$ pussies will be flying in your dick. Also happen to ugly people as well.

Chicken/egg

With body like that, you can have it as first or second pic on tinder, and you'd fill the inbox instantly.

Girls say lots of things in their bio about "eww, work out guys" but that still have 10x the traction of Normies that follow rule 1 and 2

Ive been working out for 4 months now and i am no where near this shape, maybe in summer i'll be semi of that pic.

His abs not even that good looking.

Hey
I'm not a girl or anything, but does stomach definition matter for girls ?

Not to me personally. I get more turned on by broad shoulders and strong arms than I do by abs

what I meant was, is it important if you are a girl, to have a defined stomach if you want to attract men

I guess it depends on how old you are. Having abs when you're a teenager doesn't mean much, but if you're into your 30s and have them you will be scoring left and right.
This guy is an engineer at the company I work, he is 36 and has a fit body you wouldn't believe how panties drop for him. It's infuriating.

Rule 1 and 2
Pluss engineer with a job
And fit?
He's got it all dude...
He didnt just GET IT, he worked for it.

No, they are not overrated, that's ridiculous. I'm a woman and I have toned abs. I'm pretty sure if I was fat, men wouldn't notice me. Think about how you like women to look and realize it's the same thing when it comes to how a woman wants a guy to look, when it comes to fitness.

Have had abs forever, currently working on Gaining weight actually, generally athletic build. Girls like them but it’s more like “oh you have abs let me tickle them or touch them” and that’s the end of it. When I was younger (teenager) girls were more into it because that’s how teenage bitches are. Overall they are culturally overrated OP. As long as you don’t have like, a Belly, I think you’re fine lmao

>Rule 1 and 2
what hows rule 1 and 2 related to this post?

To getting panties dropped silly

Losing weight will definitely improve your chances, but definitely don’t need to go for abs. Do some deadlifts and tern into a huge strong motherfucker

You don't need a defined stomach, just a flat one

Girl here. It's not the abs per se that turn me on. It's the fact that:
1- If a guy is fit, he has a lot of stamina when it comes to sex, as it is in good part, physical activity.
2- If a guy is fit, chances are he loves himself enough to body build, has good enough self esteem, and that's always a good trait for a partner to have.
3- If a guy is fit, it will signal to my brain "healthy offspring".
4- From looking from that picture, the first thing that comes to mind is "this guy could protect me".

Now you said "morbid fatass here". If I picture someone fat, not even morbidly obese, some things that come to mind are:
1- He probably has a mental illness that prevents him from taking care of himself and loving himself.
2- He's probably lazy. I don't want to be with someone who's lazy.
3- If he looks this way right now imagine 30 years from now.
4- I don't take care of my health to be with a person who doesn't give a shit about theirs.
5- His breath probably smells very bad. He's probably constipated all the time.

etc etc etc

These are not thoughts that would turn a person on.

I hope this sheds some light.

I'm in otter mode so last Spring Break i fucked +10 girls without spitting a single word, but in regular situations my autism shows up so i can only fuck fat white girls.
TInder also used to helps a lot.

>4- From looking from that picture, the first thing that comes to mind is "this guy could protect me".
hmm care to elaborate?

I don't know. It was just the thought that popped into my head when I stared at the picture and asked myself "what does this body tell me?".
He's strong. It just means when push comes to shove he will be able to defend me. If I hurt myself around him and can't walk, he'll be able to carry me. That sort of thing.

in theory say he gets his ass kicked by some roidhead twice his size, would that make him less attractive to you

Actually we all have abs, otherwise we wouldn't be able to stand.

Not really. If in theory this happened and he was trying to defend me, I would be taken by the act of chivalry no matter the outcome.

This grill left off one very big thing for many women, their man is a reflection of themselves to their friends and family. Whether true or not that they will be judged a girl is aware that the man who's arm she's on is at least partially a reflection of herself and what she values

>working out the muscles that make you last longer during sex

Fag

Neck yourself

Well, I left it out because I don't think it's that important to me. I dated men my family absolutely hated. Usually not because of how they looked, but how much money they made, their level of education and even sometimes their lack of religious beliefs. Still brought them to family gatherings and didn't give two flying fucks. What my family thinks was never important to me.

My abs aren't as defined as those in the OP but from my experience women just mire being fit and active in general more than having this or that muscle.
I go shirtless in summer if it's too hot and I'm jogging or working outdoors. There's really no need to be a douche like the kind of faggots who take their shirts off at a house party or nightclub for no fucking reason.

don't listen to what anyone says in this thread. girls LOVE abs, and fit male bodies. It's just true.

Trips confirms

He can punch down a retard being retarded when out clubing.
Or robing the house, whatever dude, you knew this

What else would you expect from autism in damage control?

SEX SELLS

Basically your question is "Are attractive things attractive, or not attractive? Just wondering if the entire concept of aesthetic appeal is overrated or not."

Work out. It's the best thing you can ever do for your life. The difference between having a flat stomach and a perfectly chiseled six pack probably isn't too much in your sex appeal, but the difference between being fat and being fit is MASSIVE.

Some girls see really crazy OP style abs as a sign of vanity or being full of yourself, especially the arty / hipster types... BUT, they will prefer someone who is athletic over someone fat every single time. I'd say, don't obsess over "perfect abs," just know any effort you make to have a more aesthetically pleasing body will be a worthy effort.

Women complained about my pelvis hurting them during sex. No sex for years. Got a layer of fat over muscle, went to bar, girl drug me home and road my cock for 3 hours.

Fags realy like abs.

I work out to make you ugly for life. Gladiators were even banged by royal daughters and were highly sought after for sex. Most depictions show no abs but kinda chuby dudes. They ate beef and barely.

So i guess it depends on partner.

>otter mode
What?

I have great genetics to become a bodybuilder. I build up the kind of fat needed for muscles quickly and I'm naturally muscular and strong.

I'm in decent shape, and often wonder what I would look like if I'd work out a lot with the potential that I have, which I occasionally do but never stick to.

Basically the body gets them in the door but the autism will always turn them away
Also once you /fit/ they all want your dick and not your love

you look great man

>Also once you /fit/ they all want your dick and not your love
how is that a problem? what r u, a faggot?

Thanks
Bruh I’m out here just tryna find the one man
It doesn’t help that my autism practically prevents me from holding a conversation/replying

You honestly get even less attention. People expect you to already be taken, or out of their league

If you try and use that for picking up you're gonna be a laugh alright.

Yes, I am shape. My job is physical and I'm servicing women in bikinis, it's a Florida Gulf beach.

>i am shape
what shape r u?

Actually it was because of his personality he became who he was.

Well I ain't no square.

I like triangles.

that vest gave me cancer

>pictured is girls touching all over his personality

I like a little tenderness. Not like jiggly, and definitely not hard. Athletic women that take it too far are a major turn off.

It gets him mad pussy yo

him lifting his shirt is his personality.

Don´t believe me, go to /fit/ and see how many washboard ab fitizens posting on CBT threads cry about "that feel when no gf".

I find that I having an S is a good confidence boost for me. Knowing I'm in better shape than 99 % of the people out there. but girls that I've dated or hooked up with have not said that the reason they hit on me was because of my abs

He is a new friend.

You're a moron

Guys don't need women to have defined abs or huge tits or athletic thighs or any of that other stuff. That's a meme created by fit women to discourage normal womenz. Guys just prioritize a cute face and captivating eyes that we can stare into for hours on end and we want a girl who doesn't have a shit personality.

OMG IS THIS ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD?

getting abs for the summer is a fun thing to do, especially if you're into training and do bulk cut cycles. keeping your body fat that low year round, unless you're on gear isn't really realistic if you're trying to make significant strength gains imo

where do you live m8?

just be skinny and have good hygiene. that is all that matters for women

>triggered

abs dont mean shit for pulling girls compared to chest and arms. just be not a fucking weakling and youll have a much easier time

I'm fucking jacked but I don't have super cut abs and bitches love it. Maintaining a low enough body fat to actually have abs is a bitch and most of the time fucks with normal life. Seriously, though, don't do ab workouts, they ruin your transverse abdominus and will lead to back problems/beer gut.

this tbh, strong chest and arms even look good in a shirt

any fit anons here have kik? hit me up my user is tomaszn2
need fitness advice, promise i wont be too gay

i already have back problems and ab/back workouts keeps the pain minimal

it makes you more confident. which is what girls want to see, not your abs

Pic made me wet so..

if not this summer then next, just dont stop...

I live on a lake with two lakes about a 10 minute drive away. Could lake like activies help me get fit? I've spent the last year or so just eating and drinking. It's my first time I've gotten a gut in my life and I hate it.

Where do you live?

Can you fuck me please? thanks