It tastes like Nyquil

TASTES LIKE SHIT

because it tastes bad

I love it, why so negative?

It ruined my no sweet diet.

tastes like niggers

Because I'm not a 50 Yr old pedofile

Torille?

It's too sweet. I can eat it but I don't love it. I love Salmiakki and would eat it over black licorice any day. Good thing Salmiakki is way popular here in Scandinavia and readily available

i dont like any licorice

my recaptcha was calle calle

kek

Licorice is shit tier when it comes to the candy spectrum.

tastes fantastic.

Hated it when I was a kid because red ropes (which aren't licorice) tasted better. I didn't appreciate the anise seed flavor until I tried absinthe, and now I like black licorice.

The End ©2018 Cool Tales

Because they are not finnish.

It's very good but it is a diuretic and puts strain on the kidneys and adrenal system and in high enough doses it can cause dehydration to the unsuspecting consumer which isn't hard for someone who has no self control like a child or a fatty.

Never eat that before but i assume it tastes bad. Am i right guys? Because it alreadey smells bad

>Licorice is shit tier when it comes to the candy spectrum.

could not agree with this more. it's god awful shit. anybody that likes this shit should be treated with the utmost of suspicion.

i don't like kiddie licorice but these are god tier

Because it's made from nigger earwax

how do you know what niggers taste like?

I love black licorice, is it is salty or flavored with Ammonium chloride.
That sweet shit can go suck a dick.

Why dont you like black niggers?

ilove those scotty dogs or whatever they are called, my local candy shop has them and they are fucking cum slammingly yummy

black licorice is only licorice. tastes awesome. unless it's haribo licorice wheels which taste like salted dook.

The salty fish and piratos from haribo are boss though.