I looked up some reactions to the Logan trailer to see how it's being perceived...

I looked up some reactions to the Logan trailer to see how it's being perceived. And there's something that I noticed among a certain percentage of kids and black person reactions: several of them never seemed to have any facial reaction until the moments where Logan is committing violence. Or more particularly, they whooped at the end of the red band trailer.

I thought this was one of the most emotionally engaging trailers I've seen in a while, and it's interesting to see lack of empathy in actual situations from actual people. It must be a pretty miserable existence to not be able to associate with something on any emotional level beyond violence and action.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQiJOg6EOoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>DUDE FACE BLIND LMAO
Yet you post a fucking picture of mel gibson

Why is this board full of so many fucking idiots

>being this literally retarded

I remember why I don't post here.

Will this be the capekino we need?

Why are so many reactors niggers? Like 90% of them.

It is pretty clear that Hugh Jackman doesn't give a fuck anymore and is basically playing Jean Valjean all over again

what gets me every time in the trailer is cpt picards face ;_;

Its no surprise black people love violence, it's deeply rooted in their culture...

I want to hug Laura till she stabs me

It's a good thing, I'm pretty sure promoting nignogs spazzing out during trailers is a conspiracy to channel their yelling at the screen away from the actual cinemas, they make a bunch of trailer reactions then when they go to see Paranormal Activity 16 they are more docile.

>Red band trailer
what this movie is rated R??

>Trailer companies now actively pander to "react" channels

Truly we are living in a second Dark Age.

Yes.

Has Mutantkino finally arrived?

Holy shit so the age of r rated capekino promised by deadpool was real?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:)

>youtube television/trailer reaction channels
Who are these people and why do they have an audience?

I can even understand things like Twitch, there's some people with actual charisma or technical skill at games, or Kids/Elders React because of the generation gap, but this is boring people making boring observations for 2/3 minutes.

Let's hope Logan doesn't turn into a quip movie as they reshoot the whole thing and make Wolverine fug a random women by fingering her with his claws.

They will prob have Deadpool as a cameo in it to sell more tickets

This is why I love Sup Forums. No other forum would this thread or your post be allowed. I'm not shitposting either. You know it's true.

I know you're shit posting, but certain characters deserve R ratings, and Wolverine is long overdue for one.

I do worry that they'll make an r rated xmen film at some point and I don't think that will work.

user, it's a copy + paste from Reddit...

Prove it.

;_;

There has never been one good X-Men or Wolverine movie.

You know it to be true.

Origins.

Because they always chimp out and make more success because it's funny

Empathy requires a certain level of IQ.

It's going to be another civil war case where people hate this movie because it's not accurate to the comics at all.
And it's not going to be, they can't get the rights to use other important marvel characters like Hulk, Red skull, hawkeye and etc that actually are just as important to the old man logan story as Wolverine is.

>put a sad acoustic song over your trailer
>it's instantly perceived as being 10x more emotional and deep

gg hollywood. Here's my impression of this movie:

"Give us the girl Logan"
"No"
"RAAAAGH"
"RRRRAAARGH"

Generic bullshit

Why is Wolverine the dead cow Jewlywood keeps milking?

Shit's getting stale. And of course it'll be rated R. They want your Shekels.

>looking for genuine reactions in a sea of videos featuring contrived emotions

>They will prob have Deadpool as a cameo in it to sell more tickets
Deadpool confirmed

They don't have the brain capacity to be creative, so the only content they're capable of producing is stealing other people's videos and making shiiiiitniggahmangdawg sounds to it

>capeshit
>emotionally engaging
lmao what the fuck is wrong with you

Well, you're not wrong. The movies have some of the best cape moments, those between Xavier and Magneto, amazingly it's irrelevant if it's Stewart/McAvoy or McKellen/Fassvender, but the movies themselves are 100% garbage.

"Logan" honestly looks like a good movie, and 3:10 to Yuma was amazing, but the trailer and final product are far different beasts.

Introducing X-23 instead of recasting Wolverine was a brilliant decision.

>not appreciating the kinography about pissed old men murdering cyborg Chads to protect a loli
Reddit is this way, kiddo

>Use song and imagery to set the tone of your movie
>Lol all I saw were the violent parts it's just Die Hard VIII

Whether the movie ends up being like the trailer is a separate discussion reserved for when it releases, but just because you're a deaf dumbfuck who ignores emotional triggers because... Shit, I can't figure out why.

It's a meme, I guess? To use sad songs to trigger sadness?

Christ you're a special breed of idiot.

You are the redditor...you will find there...probably

>blacks
>actual people
Nice try user.

Nah I'm just playing, I love the choice of song and absolutely hate the pounding aggressive rock-metal they use in a lot of trailers. The movie does look like a generic piece of shit, though.

Like when they used that Pinocchio song in the trailer for Age of Ultron. Made it look like an incredible story about personal autonomy and what makes an organism an organism. It sent chills up my spine. Then the fuckin' movie came out.

Do you think the wolverine touched his old cock?

>but BvS was an incredible trailer so we'll have to wait and see

No, every BvS trailer was garbage and you just got caught up in hype and have no discerning eye.

Is she with you?

KEK

Somebody's gotta bathe him

Using Hurt is easy mode for emotional. I just wished they used actual emotional clips to convey that than the music alone.

Even though everyone and their mother pointed out Laura and Logan bury Charles.

Like a fear of water?

>thinking its actually Xavier
Its Iceman

I can dig it.

Reminded me a little of The Last of Us

I thought they were going the "Lotta heroes are dead" route

As long as its like the tone of the trailer and not something like Suicide Squad or Age of Ultron where its super misleading quipfests.
I just wanna see something super personal to end his story

kek

I'm kind of hoping that the start will be like watchmen, showingt how some mutants died and how the world around it grew

my one question is: is the guy at the end meant to be supes?

Because they're aware they overreact to shit and play on it.

Niggers are fun to watch. They're like zoo animals.

>Wolverine movies are shit
>X Men movies are shit
>Capeshit is generally shit
>90% of this trailers effectiveness is the song choice

Thats said, it's an undeniably well cut trailer and it's strongest selling point is the emotional beats of the two old men at the end of their lives guarding a the young girl.

It's very effective marketing.

I went and looked at some reaction videos and OP is right.

...but I wonder if that's simply down to the choice of music not resonating with them, rather than some deeper cultural difference regarding sanctity of life and violence, etc.

Maybe they just find country music gay.

under rated

youtube.com/watch?v=bQiJOg6EOoI

I think they're just spastics

>14 minutes for a 1 minute trailer

Here's the thing - audiences don't have wipe-clean minds. These movies have been in production for most of the century. Over those years, isn't it likely that their emotional range is going to have been beggared by years of garbage? Finally, Logan is an attempt to bring things down to an emotional level, and it can't work, because its success depends on an audience who simply don't possess that level of sophistication. Stan Lee and his associates seem to think you can indefinitely degrade the culture and it will always bounce back. In fact, culture is like any other aspect of the environment - the more you deplete it, the longer it takes to recover.

tl;dr: Twenty years of Marvel movies have bred a race of mongoloids.

Why does almost every thread end up about black people? Anons freaking out about nigs stealing their fictional women. Get some help you cucks.

this is fucking ironic

I also fucking noticed almost every reaction video has some cunt saying

Johnny Cash and the over exaggerated head nodding

I think it will.

most people are not shut-in losers like you who have to get emotionally invested in movies, they are already emotionally invested in their own lives and watch movies for escapism so they don't have to get too attached to them

>that group of shots where the X-23, Logan and Xavier are all at a table probably having dinner and smiling
>tfw you know this will be a small breather from the otherwise bleak setting where the characters are given room to actually breath.

pls merciful jesus i hope the studio doesn't fucking dude bro this movie up and allows it to take its time with character moments like this

REACTORS IN GENERAL
A sad state of affairs where we have lay-people attempting to make a living off of their overacted, overly emotional reactions to things, with hopes of being that one clip that went viral, accordingly.

As if, during a reaction, someone shouted "DASS JUSS TARANTULA" and then it went viral. Then the "DASS JUSS TARANTUALA" person gets a million new followers, Tosh.0 and the like...and then it gets incorporated into our lexicon, accordingly.

If we're going this route; then let it burn: I want to see reactors reacting to reactors reactors versions of earlier reactors versions to earlier videos of reactors versions to the initial reactors versions of the initial reaction video of the ACTUAL clip videos. AND THEN REACT TO THEM ON MY CHANNELLL YOOOOOOO HIT ME UP INSTA TWIT n TUBBEEE

The HUUUARDY BOYZZ react to the reaction of the KRINKLE CREW reaction of the LO$$T GAMERZ PS4 CREW to the reaction of the BILLY ILLY BUKU PEEPS reaction of the REACTION OF the girl who posted her first reaction which was reacted to!!! Ayy, check my Vines ya'll

if you have to do this sort of gritty comic book stuff then why still having your character dressed like buffoons

I am going to be entirely fair.
Less and less jobs are existing for untrained laborers. This reduction in available jobs will not cause everyone to work harder to become trained laborers. Economics supports this with the idea that there is an opportunity cost between working and having leisure time. Increasing the necessary time spent training for work thereby increases the opportunity cost, meaning less of the population is willing to enter the trained labor force.
We are not the ancient greeks however, and no longer are able to live in true leisure.
This means the elements of the population who choose not to pursue training to be competitive for jobs will find alternative means to make money, because money is now required for leisure, and has been for hundreds of years.
One of the easier ways to retain the maximum amount of leisure while still having sustainable access to the basic necessities of life, is through entertainment. Various street performers -- jugglers, fire-eaters, sword-swallowers, etc., are the modern version of this. In the past it could be a way to live, albeit on the cheapest food and drink available.

In the digital age, entertainment means new things. Video game streamers, youtube content creators, camgirls, and so on are all new ways to generate wealth while maintaining the maximum amount of leisure.

This is not passing judgement. This is merely making an assessment of humanity in a non-moral sense.

There's and old saying, "If it's stupid, but works, it's not stupid."
This is very much true when talking about ways to generate wealth.

t. Jew

>x-force
>dressed like buffoons

shit taste confirmed

They'd get laughed out of any bar they went into.
Short of some gimp fetish club anyway.

My dad looks a lot like Logan, and was even "invincible" like him, having survived losing an eye, being immolated, and various other severe injuries throughout his life, until of course he was murdered 7 years ago. Every time I've seen Huge Jackedman portray Logan since, it's like I get to spend a few hours with my dad again. Seeing Logan in the state he is in in this trailer, and knowing it's the last time I'll ever see him on screen is actually super depressing. I broke down in the shower after having seen this trailer.

This movie is gonna be very bittersweet for me.

The fuck? Tameem is that you?

N-no.

Really though. There's a reason Marvel redesigned Captain America's spandex. Audiences don't go for that anymore. They want belts and tacticool chest rigs.
Is it shit taste? Maybe. One thing I can't fault Naruto, of all things, on is having those padded jackets with many pockets be standard issue for the ninjas. It does make sense.

aw user sorry about your dad :(

>Yet you post a fucking picture of mel gibson

This is how you separate the chimps from the higher primates. Reacting only to primary emotions shows a lack of nuance in their understanding of humanity and is an indicator of how far down the social and evolutionary chain they are.

I saw the trailer then the music video for Hurt, then I cried like a bitch. I don't know why.

lelling it up here

because they are very emotional and loud. easy to read their reaction. white are boring. Asians can also be fun to watch but it seems they're more shy.

People want soldiers. Superheroes have to look like tactical warriors and every action hero has to have a military background even if it isnt relevant at all.

It's sabretooth. Logan has just killed him that's why he's all bloody.

>Yet you post a fucking picture of mel gibson

You may well be the only Jew I'd ever buy a drink for. Consider yourself extraordinarily-lucky in that regard.

t. redneck asshole

Because dumb cunts like you give them views >hahahah this nigger is chimping out like the primate he is

That's the Oggmonster, not Deadpool

so is this the next canon installment of x men and the final hugh film ?

What were the federales doing there?

I'm predicting that Fox are going to sell the rights to xmen and F4 after this movie.

After F4 bombed like all hell and this last entry basically ends the storyline there's not much else they can do

You be alright man, soldier on like wolverine

jfc user I read the whole thing
and then I read and forgot I was in a thread about fucking wolverine

It also looks well acted. Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart are good actors. If this little girl is a good actor too then this movie could be the kino we deserve.

>being racist

This makes me feel good about myself. OP isn't a faggot.

lmao

normal people don't orgasm to the new red dead trailer

they just absorb it vacantly then move on with their life

Kids/teens are literally incapable of being able to understand emotions through facial characteristics (they have done studies on it)

Black adults are probably just idiots

>It must be a pretty miserable existence to not be able to associate with something on any emotional level beyond violence and action.
well said. no matter how much whites get shit on by the media everyday, I'm glad I'm not a nigger.