/b i need your help to find this swimsuit. Im trying to buy it for my gf. She is not as hot obviously...

/b i need your help to find this swimsuit. Im trying to buy it for my gf. She is not as hot obviously, kinda looks like a smaller natural asian version of her without plastic surgery......really think it would look good on her too.

Also any suggestions on sexy bikini's or lingerie she could wear out in public to the beach/club/music festivals welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinkwicked.com/products/luna-pole-wear-lure-me-garter-shorts-in-black
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping with pic of gf with a swimsuit she wears now

bump

> (OP)
>not as hot

Kys you lying faggot. You don't have a gf

ofc shes not as hot as amber hayes.

maybe with 30,000 $ worth of surgury she would be

bumpwing with her asian ass

moarr full body

help me find the swimsuit pls

help me jerk off

Your girlfriend has no ass. It's like a wall compared to others out there.

OP if that really is your girlfriends ass then PLEASE do not put it in that swimsuit. It will not look the same. It will look Terrible.

OP I'd love to help, I love finding hot slutty swimsuits for my gf too! KIK me: awest235

>Update
we are waiting for more habibi

>implying you cannot try stuff on and send it back or just not buy it if you don't like it.

Amber Hayes is wearing it. trying to find a manufacturer. Gibs more of GF

>filename
nice try

Or email me: [email protected]

bump

Found some nice ones OP, kik me

>amber hayes
>hot
oh man you are fucking retarded
this thot has a total manface
looks more like like that net neutrality guy

ok man i just want the swimsuit

Post a timestamp showing the girl you keep posting is your girlfriend or admit to being a lying faggot on the internet.

Bump for interest

prettylittlething.

dont see it..:(

I know.
Just trollin'

I'm pretty sure seeing as it's a world famous model it was specially made. Or even from an exclusive brand which anons like us could not afford,

actually shes just an instagrammer...not a signed model or anything...also most of her other stuff is around 10 - 50$ this is one of the few w/o a tag

not exactly the same shit but...
>pinkwicked.com/products/luna-pole-wear-lure-me-garter-shorts-in-black

pretty nice...

asian?

nice tripps

bamp