>The other she introduced me to the other girl
>We will call her Sam
>It is a snowday and Katy has work
>Sam and I live like 5 minute walk away because of shortcuts
>Receive a text from Sam
> "Hey user want to come over and hangout"
> I start the trudge through the snow and am there in three minutes
> We go up to her room and start watching black mirror
> It's really creepy at times and since Sam doesn't have Katy to hold onto she just cuddles with me
>I have secretly wanted this after we all went ice skating together a few days ago and even more after we all watched the same show the night before.
>Halfway through the second episode we are watching her parents leave and we are so close now that you would think us Siamese twins
>At the end of the third episode Sam's laptop stops Netflix from auto playing the next episode
>Neither of us move and we just look at each other
>It is at that point we had our first kiss
>Now you guys are going to hate me but I did nothing except make out with Sam
>I can explain and no I'm not a fag
>When we were talking we both said one day that we didn't want to lose our virginity to someone unless we loved them.
>But after The kissing we just stayed there

I have a lot more Sam stories if you guys are interested I will totally tell you a years worth of stories and some of them are really wild.

If you liked this you will love my other stories.

As long as they're either sexy or sweet stories im here user

Aww

Bump

The story of douchebag
>there was a guy who was in love with Sam for a year and Sam never chased douche off
>When me and her officially start dating a few days after the original story I convince her to chased off douche
>douche is a chad wannabe he is 280 pounds of fat muscle built like an Ox and 6 foot
>I was only 160 of muscle but took boxing classes and was known for doing some Dragon ball shit where I always ended up behind the person in a fight
>the guy being psycho blamed me for his and Sam's falling out
>He was very right but what happened next was unexpected
> I was at track practice when douche the college freshman pulled up ready to fight me
>Like I said it looked like I was no match and going to get my ass beat
>Everyone is freaking out and I tell my friends not to get involved
>The guy throws one punch and I weave he wasn't ready when I did my shit and pulled his arm to push him forward
>I also had two inches on him so I arm barred him and got him in a chokehold and kicked out his feet from behind
>I kicked him once just to wind him but the fight was over and I didn't want to hurt him too bad just scare him
> I grabbed him by the hair and got right in his face and told him I would beat his ass again if he ever set foot in "my town" then I spat on him and left practice early
>Sam saw the whole thing and she made out with me like a god
>nobody fucks with me on the track team
>I felt like a badass and thought I was the shit but so did everyone else so it was fine

More? I got at least 20 more and my whole day is free.

More

Keep going user

then we shall have more

Bump

Ministory
>Soon after we go Iceskating again
>We have one of the sweetest moment where I learned how to skate properly and we were racing but I fell so Sam turned around and instead of helping me up she made it look like she fell that way the people we knew didn't laugh at me for it.
>That was probably when I realized I was falling in love

More these are cute

>A month passes and another snow day hits on a Friday
>I go and hangout with Sam and watch our now favorite show Black Mirror
>Through the powers of Voodoo Sam Convinces our parents to let me stay the whole weekend
>Her parents are awesome
>They smoked weed so you know they were chill
>We are staying there and just talking shit about her friends as a girl does
>One of her friends who was always super prude hooked up with five random guys at a party a few towns over
>Sam said
>"I just feel bad that she didn't wait for someone she loved"
>"yeah when I have sex with you it going to feel so much better because I love you"
>I sit there realizing what I just said
>Sam is blushing I sit there thinking I fucked it up until she moves my head forcing me to make eye contact
>"Don't you dare fucking lie to me" She was crying
>"I'm not" I said thinking I royally fucked up wanting to wait to tell her how I really felt
>"You're not" she said with the tears still coming but becoming more and more joyous
>She leans in and whispers "If only word as simple as 'I love you' could describe how I felt right now"
>That was the happiest day of my fucking life
>We didn't have sex even though we both loved each other
>The moment was too perfect and when I knew why she cried and told me not to lie to her I would be happy we didn't have sex and waiting for the return of douche

fuck give me more

Give me more

>The next day she told me why she had cried when I said I loved her
>Fucking Douche
>The guy who said he loved her but she didn't love back
>She went to a party before their falling out and she trusted him so she stayed with him
>The piece of shit used her when she was blacked out and blackmailed her into giving him a blowjob
>I was fucking furious it wasn't rape but it felt like it to me
>If he had dared to actually fucking rape her I think I would have killed him
>I kept my cool though and just tried to enjoy my day with Sam and with her it was hard not to enjoy the day
>We called Katy and fucked around on a frozen lake all day it was dangerous but super fun
>I told Katy what happened while Sam left to use the bathroom and we started plotting our revenge on the mother fucker

consider me hyped

Same

post all of it, this will make Sup Forums history

Pls OP

bump

Pls we need more

>That piece of shit he had no fucking idea what was coming
>I wasn't going alone I had a bunch of Hispanic friends and Katy had her Hispanic family who considered Sam a member of their family
>Me one white guy and like ten Hispanic guys and Katy made our way to the douches house where his roommate had been waiting knowing what he had done
>Fuck if that guy knew
>His three roommates where ready for us and the three of them where taking douche to field to smoke
>really that was just where we followed them to with a gps app that one of the roomies brought so we could follow from a mile back
>The fuckwit piece of shit walked right into the field that was fenced off with one exit
>It was fucking perfect
>the guys friends kicked him out of the car and pulled away to the gate when we arrived to make sure he didn't run
>The sort of shit in movies where the guys is beat within an inch of death and then too afraid to do shit because he is afraid of what would happen if we told someone what he did
>fucking glorious
>In my own mind now I had earned the right to have sex with Sam since I beat the guy up
>plus she was confused why we hadn't yet because we both loved each other
>Our love was Hollywood strong to the point where our relationship would be a grade A movie
>She still doesn't know for sure it was me because I won't admit to it
>I will say the feeling I got from breaking his nose was fucking amazing almost orgasmic in nature
>I am so fucking happy writing this I just wish I could do it again

Oh this better not turn into a feels thread

>inb4 she felt bad for him and dumped you for his dirty ass

Bump

Tell us more op

bump

Moar

>inb4 op is a fag

>For a fucking week Sam's parents left to Canada and I was allowed to stay over
>At this point she had gotten a car and we went everywhere together
>that was the virginity week where we lost our virginity to each other and had sex almost every night
>But the best part of the week was when we just loved each other not the sex
>although I am definitely not complaining about it
>It was the second day and I had come home from track after she picked me up and went to take a shower as I did the night before
>She came in with a towel wrapped around her
>Now I have described myself but not the beauty named Sam
>I was an ass man and dam did she have an ass but even as an ass man it's hard to ignore those breast
>she has double Ds at a minimum and I tower over her by a foot and a half
>she wasn't skinny but definitely far from
>and her face she had the cutest face and whenever we would talk would always make me die laughing at the goofy faces she made
>she was an elegant woman and I will refer to her as a woman from now on because this was no girl
>I was hard instantly so I didn't have the fear every guy has of a woman seeing their flaccid penis
>I she pushed the glass aside and said she had been on the pill since I told her I loved her
>we were in the moment and I loved her so much
>also we were both tested so we knew we were safe
>Sup Forums I cannot describe how magical it was if you love someone then imagine that but I can tell you about the sex
>The sex was AMAZING she just turned around and braced herself against the wall I just did my job
>she fucking loved it so much it was crazy
>I forced myself to hold out until she had an orgasm don't ask me how Sup Forums and then I barley managed to pull out
>we both showered and I made pasta it was still compares nothing to the love we felt just being with each other
>we both agreed that if we ever cheated we were human pieces of garbage and reaffirmed the fact that we loved each other with some black mirror

>track

please tell me it ends with a ring...

>be next story
>Sam cheats.
Calling it

as much as i would hate that you are probably right

>has sex
>makes pasta afterwards

I see you are a man of culture as well

op this is going too well for you

This is the most faggoty thread I think I've ever read...

This is the longest I’ve ever waited for a dinosaur

This is why 2D better. Waifu yoko wouldn't cheat.

Bump, I need more. Better not turn into tragic feels thread, OP

Kek

>summer rolls around and we go to my beach house
>Sam Katy Me and like two guy friends
>literally have the whole thing for ourselves for two weeks
>Sam and I arrive in her car and everyone else took Katy's
>we get there and spend a day cleaning and prepping the house for the weeks we have here then have a Moes sit down dinner like we are a big family
>we all go to sleep and crash in epic fashion
>so tired there wasn't even sex that night
>it was the most fun in the shortest amount of time the amount we spent on food, gas for the cars and the boat, the boardwalk, and just having fun was absurd... and fireworks
>some where at a combined total of 2,500 dollars
>RIP bank account
>We had so much fun until the douche found one of us on snapmap the stalking bastard and figured out I was there
>Fml he was bringing friends and was only twenty minutes away
>I was going to die he still had a vendetta against me
>and this is where the feels come in

>Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
The End

Oh fuck, I thought Sam was gonna cheat, now I'm scared she dead

ah shit nigguh

hate to say it, but i don't know why OP would post these unless something tragic happened

>He Arrives On The Even

>My blood Boils

>Me and Sam are just watching him step out of his car with a bunch of friends

>It happened so fast and all I remember was a gunshot...

>Scene

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>She dies and I never see her again

:/

As opposed to
>she dies and I see her again
?

i smell dinosaur

Yes because... I've decided to end it today

Whelp even more FUUUUUUUCK

Stream it

Chill chill I'm just kidding I'm not OP im waiting for him to finish lol

Jesus man you scared me

> (You)
>Stream it
I'm not op lol it was a joke

Haha, you cunt

Lol my bad
I'm genuinely interested now

thank fuck

Just here waiting for OP and trolling a bit

This is going down in Sup Forums history i guarantee it

We shall see it's a pretty damn good story if ya ask me.. even though it's a bit cheesy and kinda sorta hard to believe... But I really like it it's kind of my dream to one day experience this with someone but I'm already 21 so I'm kinda late...

She died after sucking OPs dads dick

I hope not

>He came with like twenty-five people and calling the cops would ruin my badassery
>I fucking wish I called the cops
>It hurts writing this but after my ass was thoroughly jumped they all left me just enough to stand
>he swings and I don't even see it until it hits me
>I thought I was dead but I was still standing
>Sam and I were so in love that people made jokes about how she was going to community college so we would still live five minutes apart on foot
>just getting off track for a second I used that path so much it had formed a path where the plants wouldn't grow
>Sam jumped in the way of the second punch and the douche couldn't believe what he did
>She was out cold
>I was fucking furious
>A fucking Wild animal came out and the douches friends weren't on his side anymore but not on my side either
>I fucking attacked with everything I had and he just took it
>I ended up sending him to the ER but got off pretty clean
>he is to this day permantley deformed and in jail for all the drugs he dealt and his friends told the cops about for like 20 years
>but my poor Sam had to be placed in a coma because of the punch she got to the head
>I will wait for my Sam till the ends of the earth and have made the decision that I will marry her
>She was out of the coma in time for schools and you can barley tell and I know I'm just 17 but I will get engaged to her and treat her like the goddess she is I am doing it on Saturday our first anniversary I don't care I want to dedicate myself to her
>

OP is a badass

Shit nigga, like THIS saturday?

Life isn't always a sad ending my friends I hope you all know that there's a Sam out there for you never end yourself I almost did when my dad passed away at 14 but if I did Sam would have never had me and the undesirable love we have for each other I know some of you haven't found your Sam but just know she's out there

Damn dude this feels pretty real dude the first green text u ever felt sad from wow.... I'm sorry dude I genuinely feel bad I hope you guys get together again I'm sure she'll be so happy once she talks to you again man. Keep us updated please post every now and then if there's progress I wanna know how everything is man!

I hope telling us this helped Ease a bit of pain man...it sucks..

Keep us posted man

Thanks man dude lol I seriously think we should all make a Kik group man you guys are legit awesome. No homo this got me in the feels let's play games and shit man

Well fuck you OP I didn't know I was gonna have a feel trip. Hope everything turns great in the end.

sweet af, dude

how long was she out for?
got a ring ready?

Why not? Just post it.

Pain? I just said that she was out of her coma and I'm going to propose to her I am as happy as I can be the message is that you have someone out there for you and everyone who thinks that they won't find someone will with time

doit

You're the best of us. Today OP was not a fag. Please take all my internets

Can anyone screenshot this?

I have spent like over half my bank account on a ring for her and she was out for 3 weeks and ever since she woke up a few months ago I have visited her everyday since or stayed the night with her in fact I'm going tonight and whoever can come up with the sweetest thing is what I will text her please give it thought I will choose the best and tell you what I chose and her reaction

Signed,OP

Good Luck.

okay this is terrible but maybe she'll find it cute:
"looks like the Sleeping Beauty woke up without a kiss from her price...
No, really, i'm really glad you made it, i missed you so much."

Na.
That's cringe as fuck

I dare say this was the best thread I had the pleasure of reading in the past year

God bless you, OP. I look forward to hearing more from you

People can talk as much shit as they want about Sup Forums but you guys made me feel really good about proposing on Saturday

You're the person we all want to be.

Check'd and praised

Just pour your heart to her every time

not the best greentext of all time but definitely top tier, reminds me of pic related, read it and cherish what you have

even if I don't believe at all the "you have someone out there for you", I hope it'll work for you two

godspeed tho, you magnificent bastard

(you)
PS : you still owe us 13 stories

>next week she comes up to me
>user, she says

>you are a faggot

When the feels hit...

someone screencap this
i'm too lazy to do it