Any one else turned on by NBM (natural body magic) or girls cut in half...

Any one else turned on by NBM (natural body magic) or girls cut in half, or divided in any other way but still alive with full control over all their pieces?

Magic/illusion count too since it's the main source of content for stuff like this.

Report in if so...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWqYCpfnNt4
liveleak.com/view?i=6fa_1261895392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd love it if you posted a template for a "cutting table" or whatever it'd be called. I can photoshop stuff for you, if so.

Turned on? Sure, but it's not possible
If it was I'd just have some chicks hips, pussy, & ass as my personal warm fuckmeat

Unfortunately I don't have the time or skills to do the shops myself, I don't know how much of a template you would need though being any table and a couple items to act as blades would work.

It is a fantasy after all, but photoshop and role play can make for fun times.

Those brutal wwyd threads often involve cutting sluts in half, that kind of Photoshop would be a hit there.

Many fetishes are things that are imposible in real life, like chicks with dicks for example.

How about some appreciation for the sexy assistants while their still in one piece? They were the reason I started watching this kind of stuff any way.

Any chance of those shops with out a template?

I've thought about sawing the wifey in half from time to time but never considered it a sexual thing.

>chicks with dicks
That'll happen eventually. You can already make designer babies and manipulate shit like eye color, features etc.
Science will find a way for dickgirl too once gene manipulation gets more advanced.

There's been plenty of limb reattachment/transplants and even that rumored head transplant so I'm sure with modern medicine some one can be cut in half , put back together, and fully recover. A little too risky, expensive, and such for the sake of a little sexual gratification though.

I'm curious to get a femanons opinion on this particular "fetish".

It just limits what I can do. It'd have to be a view of a girl laying down

can you do a couple to add some new content?

No one else even has sexy assistants to share?

headless women stumbling around looking for their head gets me really hard.

I wish there was video content for that...

that's kind of hot, I prefer still having the head though.

Like her body laying on the bed while she fingers herself or something as I slide her head up and down my cock.

I've feel like I've seen this on a couple tv shows and such, isn't exactly my thing but I know it's out there.

a woman divided, is a woman concored

disregarding your shitty thread, I was trying to find the original of that pic. No luck though.

I think she's an American apparel model

It's amber lamps, duh.

nice meme booiii

What makes them an "assistant" do you know these girls have been in magic acts or is it just any hottie you fantasized about seeing in one?

Still waiting/hoping.

I'd eat the shit out of that butt

It's usually something about the fishnets, one piece tuxedo looking top and sometimes bow tie/top hat/ rabbit ears.

Think back to when these were popular on cable TV and the assistants almost always had the same slutty uniforms before they we're divided, disappeared, or just distractions.

Maybe it goes with the fetish but I've seen quite a few models or regular sluts and thought "she looks like shes ready to go in a magic act"

youtube.com/watch?v=xWqYCpfnNt4

What about women drowning in failed escape tricks?

liveleak.com/view?i=6fa_1261895392

A better one.

If that was really an escape act there's so many precautions that she should have taken.