I found out that my gf has these white stains on every of her panties wtf

I found out that my gf has these white stains on every of her panties wtf

Lmao she gotta dick

no :)

She a hoe

Then it's big nigga tyrone' s cum. The huge black guy she works with

literally every woman who isnt a fucking tranny has discharge. Welcome to women op, props on your first relationship see you in a couple weeks when it implodes.

You deserve it for having a girlfriend

Talcum powder you young fuckass know shit about real life little bitch, kill yaself my man

Thats not talcum powder you moron its just discharge. How the fuck do you guys not know this?

She's cucking you bro.

Don't forget to use Lye when ya hide the body. See ya in the local papers for a week.

another one

It’s vaginal discharge dude chill. The thickness will change with her menstrual cycle and her water intake. It’s not cum so don’t make a scene about it. Ask her about it if you really want but she’s gonna tell you what I just did, and then think you’re an idiot with trust issues.

Discharge.
Normal.
Fucking kids on Sup Forums.

this guy is telling the truth... also I think you're an idiot with trust issues.

Im actually 99% sure op just found his mom or sisters panties and is a little confused about the female anatomy so naturally he came to Sup Forums to get set straight(all fucked up).

Confirmed for big nigga tyrone nut juice.

this. /thread

I don't know who's more retarded? People who come to Sup Forums looking for advice or people who think Sup Forums is a good place to offer advice.

because the average Sup Forumstard is a virgin manchild

hey those are mine! Im dumping you now

PROTIP: vaganas are a disgusting oozing mess most of the time.

Not sure if fucking serious. How old are you, 10? Kys.

I am 55

thousand

hours

old.

Discharge is normal, bruh.

So congrats for having your first gf

>2011+7
>not eating your gf's discharge

How can you say you love her if you won't even eat what comes out of her vagina?

6,2785388 years

Clearly she's being aroused all day around... it may not be semen, but she's being horny looking to other men OP.

GIRLEDCHEESE

Its normal move on

Thx

This plus a kek or two

Don't listen to all these faggots b/ro.
It's just her dad's cum.

If her cunt is itchy and penetration hurts a bit, then it's vaginal yeast infection. Other than that, she should drink more water

Sister has the same in her panties. And I love cuming on her used panties

I going to grab a random pair of my wifes panties from the hamper so you can see this is normal. hold on.

Same in my sisters

fem here, its pretty normal. its just discharge, every female has it unnless they have aids or some shit idk. youre all fucking stupid, pretty funny
> inb4 "u know the rules..", "tits orr gtfo"

You do know the rules. Well?

why you browse Sup Forums?
not gonna ask for tits, but have you ever posted them, and why?

that's discharge you idiot

never posted tits because friends browse Sup Forums, i use Sup Forums because its a good meme

yep

here they are, and yes they smell awesome.

MOAR

It might be baby powder that mixes with her own body fluid and leaves a small discoloration. It could be a vaginal cream to deal with a urinary tract issue (less likely). It is nothing to sweat about. Look at your own underwear at the end of the day after you use crotch-rot powder.

I dont have a ton of pictures of her panties. here is one more that I just took for OP. not as dirty. Are you really that into pictures of used underwear. Man, people like all kinds of shit.

Cum on them?

Should I do it? and post the vid?

Put them back where tyrone threw them when he whipped them off your sister, get to confession and say 10 hail marys.

This

Don’t listen to anybody else op, thats cocain , your sisters pussy has been used by smugglers from bolivia to export product to the new world.

vaginas are gross

>virgins everywhere
Also, size of those fucking knickers. Who's your girlfriend? Bella Emberg?

Why can't women properly wipe their asses. The vaginal discharges they can't help. But how hard is it to wipe your ass clean?

Hahah...Probably a white guy. A black dude's dick would be too deep in that pwussay to seep jizz out. I guess that's a silver lining in all this, isn't it?

I wear man thongs, try it you will also leave tiger stripes.

3D women are disgusting.

Guys, is it illegal to jack off to your friend's 18 year old daughter on instagram if some of the shots you beat it to are when before she turned 18?

EEEEEW DUDE WHY THEY GOT DOO DOOS

discharge is fine but that's also some doo doos.

Man thongs
Tiger stripes

How wonderfully gay!

>Wtf is a man thong