Which show did you like most? Which one did you like least?

Which show did you like most? Which one did you like least?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrVGKVExsJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daredevil is best but The Punisher will probably be better
Jessica Jones is meh
Luke Cage is whatever

Daredevil>Luke>>>>>>>>>JJ

if you came to any other combination you're probably a cuck

Daredevil is my favorite followed by Jessica Jones. Luke Cage is the worst.

Jessica Jones for the Purple Mang
Daredevil for the Punisher
Luke Cage for the Swear Jar

All the best parts are supporting characters so the specific show doesnt matter

I want to FUCK Jessica Jones

>not watching Luke Cage for Shades

He's such a nuanced character

>wanting to fuck the heroin-chick slut

I wonder if they will take creative liberties with Iron fist. His origin story is extremely retarded.

That bitch has a tiny fucking head

I still can't believe Iron Fist is really going to get a show. It sounds so ludicrous.

it's to hold her tiny brain

Daredevil > JJ > Luke Cage

>Meme Devil
Good
>Jessica Meme
Terrible
>Luke Meme
on episode 12, it's ok but nothing special.

I like the one without the nigger in it

Daredevil is far and away the best show. Seasons 1 and 2 are both fantastic. JJ and Cage are a complete toss-up.

I only watched the first episode of Luke Cage, wish I had done so with JJ.
The problem with these shows is that they go on for too many episodes. They should cut it done to 8 or 10.

DDS1 > LC > DDS2 > JJ
It's the only right order

Stop bullying my waifu

I liked Daredevil, haven't seen the others.

I only liked the Punisher story line in season 2. When they brought in the hand and Elektra it just seemed way too much for two story lines that season.

I'm pretty excited

Dare Kino > Lukino Cage > Jeflicka Jomes

Shes odd looking, just saying

>tiny head
>skinny long neck
>no tits
>fat ass
>big feet and hands

There's a huge quality drop between Daredevil Seasons 1 and 2.

DD S1 > Luke Cage > Jessica Jones >>>>> DD S2

Your waifu a shit

Krysten Ritter doesn't have an ass

DELETE THIS

>doesn't have an ass
user pls

>he hasnt seen the pics

JJ was SO fucking boring. They teased the bad guy THAT KEPT GETTING AWAY for too long. At some point, I quit caring which made the last episode mean so much less than it should. It took too long for a payoff of entertainment.

Not bad for being so skinny

>killing off the best thing on the show.

Mike Colter is such a wooden actor, only got the role becaus he is black and bald.

Fuck you, i want a dragon.

Punisher scenes > Jessica Jones > Luke Cage> lawcuck christfag redditor shit >

meh it's just average
It's like virgins don't know what a normals girls butt looks like post-puberty

daredevil since it's a white mans show

You can't delete posts on here idiot.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a cuck.

>no tits
>fat ass
>this is a bad thing somehow

I keep wishing they would've chosen Jai, or even Terry Crews.

Jessica Jones

Luke Cage

Is that the mick from boardwalk empire?

>the only good show of the bunch is the one about a white man

Really makes you think

Not to mention that weird ass nose she has. The best way I've heard describe how she looks is a deflated Anne Hathaway.

Yes, the nigger they chose has a shit tier body, no abs, no core and massive bitchtits and woman hips

say that to his face not online see what happens

Eurocucks plz leave.

Daredevil 1>Daredevil 2>Luke Cage>Jessica Jones

JJ because Tenant is perfectly creepy. Good actors, atmosphere, and acceptable action.

Then DDS1. Best action, best villain, but Matt is such a dick.

Then Luke Cage. Good vibes, good characters, but the middle of the season dragged like none of the other shows. I was so bored when he was chilling down in Georgia. Action was subpar, but I guess he's bulletproof, he doesn't need to fight gracefully, so I give it a pass.

DDS2 was fun, but a complete mess. Got campy without embracing it. You have fucking zombie ninjas, have a little more sense of humor about it. Matt went from a dick to a mega-dick.

I liked Luke Cage but it was more a Crime Drama then an actual superhero drama.

Making a show whose main character's power is invulnerability is extremely boring and removes all tension from the fight scenes.

Not to mention they go full retard by introducing a McGuffin to try and counteract this but the actual thing doesn't even fucking work.

>JJ
>Good actors, atmosphere, and acceptable action.
Kek whut? JJ had the worst action fights, EVERYONE was shit except Tenant, & the atmosphere was dark & depressing 24/7 except when they went to her parents house.

None

Capeshit TV is plebian shit

On October 22, 2016, showrunner Melissa Rosenberg revealed that all 13 episodes of the second season would be directed by women, per the suggestion of an anonymous crew member.[33]

Jessica's fights were better than the ones in Luke Cage, and his show was closer to a conventional superhero show than hers. Considering it was part detective show, part thriller, I had low expectations for the action, and they were basically met. The action was serviceable.

The atmosphere was pretty depressing, but it had that creepy foreboding. It felt, to me at least, like there was a constant dread, instead of just depression.

And the only actor I thought was shit was the dude who played Nuke. Kristen Ritter was pretty great at the role, I thought Patsy made for a good counterpoint to her, and Malcolm was probably my favorite character. Who exactly did you think was shit?

But JJ does lose points for Robin. She was the worst part of the entire show, and watching her was like pressing my head to a cheese grater.

And?

youtube.com/watch?v=UrVGKVExsJU

>Most interesting Marvel villain in years
>Kill him off mid season

Jesus

>The action was serviceable

Lmao. Any time that bundle of twigs threw someone across a room or threw a punch that did more than gently caress someone's face, it was completely laughable.
Cage looked fine, but they cast a bitch that looks like she couldn't lift a fucking jug of milk as Jessica.

Daredevil > Luke Cage >>>>>>>>>>>> Jessica Jones

Mind you, Daredevil's saving grace in season 2 was the punisher. The Elektra shit was dumb.

The hand story felt too convoluted for the show but it wasn't that bad, except maybe in the season finale which made very little sense. Elektra was fucking boring though

Explain how he is more interesting than Wilson Fisk or Kilgrave. Go on, defend your generic retard villain who only gets a pass because he's a silly black guy who laughs a lot and uses a rocket launcher once.

> not understanding that superstrength means having strength beyond what a normal person of similar muscle size has
> not understanding that gains aren't related to strength in a comic book show

>Jessica's fights were better than the ones in Luke Cage
stopped reading there. if you want someone to take you seriously don't start your sentence off with the most retarded statement you can think of.

It looks like absolute shit and no amount of excusing will change that. It looks fine in comics and cartoons because those are drawings and you can separate it from reality.

When I'm watching a live action TV show where a woman throws someone across the room, I can't keep from thinking "I could snap this bitch over my knee like a sack of potatoes, this looks awful."

Superheroes are so fucking boring. Origin stories are so fucking boring. I have no idea how people can watch the same cliched bullshit forty times in a row with only superficial changes to the color of the guy's skin or his gender or the extent of his powers, I have no idea why this audience doesn't expect originality or intelligence from their movies and TV shows, but I wish they would shut the fuck up about them. These people need to be culled from the general population and rounded up into camps.

When I was a kid I loved Batman. Even in high school I occasionally kept up with the comics. I understand there's a certain amount of nostalgic escapism involved in this. But there are so much more creative and interesting forms of nostalgic escapism then the same damn story AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN. It drives me fucking insane. These invulnerable moral good-looking vigilantes make for fucking boring characters. Give me a psychological failure, give me an ugly bank teller, give me a child solider, give me a fucking human being who is anything but a sanitized, consumer-ready ideal of a childhood fantasy.

> >>>>> DD S2

For you.

>Jessica Jones
>Nick Cage

Daredevil has some bangin feet

Daredevil's first episode was awesome, the rest of it was just so...blah.
The second season with he Punisher was pretty awesome though, excited for him to get his own show.
Luke Cage is alright, liked the first couple episodes and the music was cool, it's kind of boring sometimes though like Daredevil.

Jessica Jones I literally could not make it through the first episode.

I haven't seen Cage, but I enjoyed JJ more than DD. I haven't even finished season 2.

Fight choreography is literally the only redeeming quality of Daredevil

I just keep picturing him getting rammed in prison in Sons of Anarchy and I can't take him seriously.