Hidden camera thread, gyno edition

Hidden camera thread, gyno edition.
You there user?

The guy was gonna mega that thing

please user come back

It's fake, we don't leave them sitting there with their legs spread and no sheet over them. The only time they spread is during the actual exam

come on dude

I guess that maybe this guy, in his country, does it however he wants.

This is your job? Lucky bastard.

>we don't

Implying anyone on Sup Forums has education past high school

user pls!

You'd think that, but you see you never get the 18 year old virgin blonde cheerleader, it's always the 400 pound diabetic nigger who hasn't showered in 2 weeks.

not every patient is a hot 20 year old

This is troof.

we know, user already stated that, but he was showing the good ones, and he was gonna upload some

ò,ó

The hot 16 year olds need that checkup too though. Someone gets to finger them and feel them up. I want that job.

damn, user is out?

I think this was the last I saved :(

i hope OP cums back and posts the mega

user?

yes, user?

You don't put anything in a girl if she's a virgin
Though some 16yo are not ..

This was an rp thing someone did you twits

Learn some shit

Is that you user ?

Any more of her?

If this were real, this would be screaming a huge lawsuit for medical malpractice.

Sorry, Sup Forums, this is fake.

op?

Right and people have came to Sup Forums to livestream killing themselves or CP or make posts of them going on a murder spree (like that fag in Germany)
Shut the fuck up and leave if you think everything is fake

god dammit, the guy was gonna mega that thing and now hes gone

There are videos out there. i wouldn't be surprised it was real
Probably it's eastern europe, where doctors are well known for being pervs.

you're fake

(You)
(You)
Let me try mega-ing that thing
:(

dammit, user!!! come back!

what was it?

it was the user who posted those pics in another thread, he said he was gonna mega the whole thing, the thread was deleted and user never came back.

waiting

any chance? are you here OP?

There is a website that has a bunch of security cam type videos of a gyno office in China.

It is fucking disgusting stuff.

>anybody have the link?

If this is real you should end in prison. The woman trust you. Thats really disgusting
kys

Hello, this is Sup Forums
Get real

You know what, these pics remind me of typical russian clinics...just saying.

Why are you on Sup Forums ?

there are tons of similar videos from russia all over the net. this should not be a surprise to anyone.

Sorry but that is not tolerable. Woman trust him and he is abusing his power. Same thing like getting Teacher because you are pedophile. Or getting Policeman because you like shooting niggers. Those black sheep are the reason why people have trust issues.

1. what makes you think the gyno isn't a woman
2. poor troll

Black corrupt sheep that made a 10 y/o your president. or sheep that helped killing net neutrality. This is why your country is going down

>muh net neutrality! DRUMPFHFH!!
REEEEEEEEE!!

Holy fucking shit, learn what "net neutrality" even was and how the internet wasn't any different after Hussein Obama okay'ed it.

lmao trumpets in a nutshell

bomp because lazy

anything?

0THING