Pic is my gf (blurred face because our friends lurk Sup Forums sometimes) she finally hooked up with a guy from one of...

Pic is my gf (blurred face because our friends lurk Sup Forums sometimes) she finally hooked up with a guy from one of her classes, they wanted to fuck which was fine with me, except he finished inside of her. I never explicitly told her that he wasn't allowed to and I guess it doesn't really matter technically because she is on birth control, but it still bothers me a bit for some reason, and I don't think I want them to have sex again. Next time this happens I'll be more clear about the rules, but is my reaction justified? I just feel kind of disrespected. Any input is appreciated

Bump

Man, rule number 1, you gotta be explicit, for everyone's sake.

Jake ? wtf

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you two in an open relationship?

You're a cuck now, she gets to do what she wants. This is what you get for being a tiny-dick faggot

Just cum~.

just lick her cumfilled pussy when she gets home...

It was probably just in the heat of the moment, OP. Wouldn't worry about it, she was bouncing hard on that dick and couldn't focus.

I just let her sleep around casually. This was the first time, though.

I guess that's true but she did tell me that he let her know right before he was about to cum and she didn't stop him. But again I guess that's my fault because I technically never said it was against the rules.

Oh shit. Tell us bro

Ha! Not even close, my name is Dylan you faggot

I’ll trade for her nudes over kik.

Trade what?

guy talks about how he had his gf fucked and then says he feels "disrespected" lmao isn't that weird?

This is bait.

If it wasn't a rule, then you can only be upset at yourself for not speaking up beforehand. Going forward, be clear about what is or isn't allowed. Opening a relationship is never easy, but keep communicating and a lot of fun can be had.

XD iknowright.txt

you're either a troll or a fucking idiot cuck, either way, go fuck yourself

My sisters nudes.

Post proof you have a nude first

Moar of her?

Post moreof ur bitch gf

She's smoking fuxkibg hot
No wonder a guy on Sup Forums would get cucked a lose her.

Troof

This is true, I kind of assumed it was an obvious rule but next time I'll have to make it clear

Hsmart123 is my kik. I’ll prove it over that.

Not posting nudes but here

Yes thats nice just continue, i bet u like it if other fap to her

Bump

wanna get cucked on kik user?

She doesn't respect you buddy, because she knows you don't have a backbone

Don't have kik unfortunately
She didn't disrespect me I just didn't clarify my objection to her being cream pied. It's not really her fault

Will you trade nudes some other way?

Don't assume anything is obvious. Some people flip out over kissing, but have no problem with bareback. Kind of have to think of every possible thing or situation to figure out what's cool or not...even then, there will be things you never would of thought would be a problem that make you upset. Just have to keep communicating before, during, and after.

Any ass pics?

Really appreciate the advice, thanks brother

>Let's his gf cuck him
>scared to send nudes to people who wont know her
You're either retarded or this isn't your gf

user pls post more shes rly sexy

Just post her tits, cuck

OP you're going to lose her. Now she's got away with fucking a dude she clearly craves she's never going to come back to you. You've got to stop her now before this ends your relationship and you lose this 10/10. Wanna talk more email me [email protected]

Why is it fine with you that she wanted to fuck someone else?

faggot